X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
    Not true.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_therapy
    It is quite ignorant of you to suggest that external influences have no effect on sexual orientation. I could write pages listing the various examples of external dynamics influencing one's sexuality.
    Female rape victims often gain homosexual tendencies as a direct result of their ordeal.
    Men, and to a lesser extent women, can often adopt homosexual tendencies for a temporary period whilst incarcerated.
    Mind-altering drugs can temporarily influence one's sexuality.
    Lack of an adequate father-figure can often lead to homosexual tendencies in males.
    No! It is extremely ignorant of you to not distinguish sexual orientation from sexual behavior. Those examples are not changes in sexual orientation. Before you even touch upon the psyche of an individual, you need to start with the physiology of the client and answer foremost: "In which way is this person physiological inclined?"

And, it is a spectrum ranging from Homosexual ----------------------------to--------------- Heterosexual.

This is the important thing you need to understand:

You will find people who can go either way. This is not choice.

Now, such an individual can choose not to explore one side or the other, but then this becomes a discussion of sexual behavior, not sexual orientation.

You CANNOT change the sexual orientation of an individual through therapy!

IT IS PHYSIOLOGICAL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigron-X View Post
      No! It is extremely ignorant of you to not distinguish sexual orientation from sexual behavior. Those examples are not changes in sexual orientation. Before you even touch upon the psyche of an individual, you need to start with the physiology of the client and answer foremost: "In which way is this person physiological inclined?"

And, it is a spectrum ranging from Homosexual ----------------------------to--------------- Heterosexual.

Now, such an individual can choose not to explore one side or the other, but then this becomes a discussion of sexual behavior, not sexual orientation.

IT IS PHYSIOLOGICAL!!!!
      shut the fuck up how would you know

Comment

you put penis in vagina you get babies and maintain humanity you put penis in the pooper you get stinky dick shut the fuck up you faggot with your born being gay idea, seriously you're coming off as a monkey fuckin' fish frog

eye color and sexual orientation? shut the fuck up if there was a faggot gene it would have died off after one generation, get smarter.

Comment

I know because the evidence whispers in my ear.

Speaking of ears...

There is documented evidence showing how a lesbian's inner ear functions more like a males.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            you put penis in vagina you get babies and maintain humanity you put penis in the pooper you get stinky dick shut the fuck up you faggot with your born being gay idea, seriously you're coming off as a monkey fuckin' fish frog

eye color and sexual orientation? shut the fuck up if there was a faggot gene it would have died off after one generation, get smarter.
            Don't be a fucking moron. What a woman experiences during pregnancy can affect the development of the fetus.

Comment

Semantics.
              Homosexuality is defined as sexual attraction towards the same sex. Whether this behaviour is due to fetal hormone imbalance, lack of father-figure, too many Disney movies, or playing cave explorer with Uncle Smellyfinger - is irrelevant. The only relevance is the fact that all known and suspected promotional influences of homosexuality are either psychologically or physiologically damaging.

IT IS PHYSIOLOGICAL!!!!
              Are you suggesting that one's mental physiology is immune to psychological influences such as psychotherapy?
              Last edited by TagMor; 07-21-2010, 07:40 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Vatican wins this thread even if hes trolling, thanks to Darwin we would know that the faggot gene indeed wouldn't be passed along because faggots wouldn't produce offspring. Which proves that being gay isn't genetic it comes from culturally and morally depraved societies that are near the ending of their collapse. Much like in ancient Rome.

Sodom and Gomorrah
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Rofl some of you motherfuckers like tagmor, vatican and wark are so fucking dumb it's beyond me.

Being born gay myself, I'll break it down to the asshats that do not understand how a person can be born that way:

Imagine that you, as a 'straight' man, haven't jerked off or had sex for an entire month. I can imagine the latter being a permament given for guys like tagmor with his looks, and trust me, I know what I'm talking about kekeke ^_^

Anyways, imagine being stuck in a room after that month with the hottest girl you can imagine and she starts stripping down for you because it's so damned hot. Chemical reactions in your brain will cause you to have an instant hard-on, and you will feel nothing but the urge to procreate with this fine specimen of female and empty your sack in her pussy.

Now, did ANYONE, EVER teach you to have that hard-on? Would you command it to come? Fuck no, it's something you cannot help in any way and simply happens. The exact same thing applies to homosexuals, except you'll have to replace the fine specimen of female by a male in my story.

As a homosexual with a scientific background my interest in the causes of homosexuality is obviously great. Being the way I am, I can completely dismiss any theories that somehow attribute sexual orientation to post-natal environmental influences or even a choice, because I know for a fact that I did not choose to be gay, nor did I grow up in an environment that according to some of you ignorant bastards would be facilitating in making that choice, be it voluntarily or involuntarily. I can therefore conclude that environmental influences have NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with sexual orientation. Science has yet to produce a generally accepted and sound theory on the causes of homosexuality, but thus far, I personally find the theories relating to fetal development and genetics the most credible and attractive. I think that certain processes that occur in the womb do determine the (biological) sexual orientation of a person, and that genetics play a role in the chance that such processes might go 'wrong' and produce homosexual offspring.

Be advised that I like to distinguish between biological sexual orientation and sexual behavior. In any discussion surrounding homosexuality, semantics seem to be screwing everything up. To me, you're gay if you fit the profile of the story that I described above. Sticking your dick into some other guy's ass as a straight guy doesn't make you (biologically) gay in my book, just versatile.

Having said all of this, it is infinitely stupid and morally wrong to discriminate against homosexuals in ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, be it social or legal. People, governments and religions that defend a stance that somehow justifies a discriminating position towards homosexuals are wrong and will be proven wrong again and again in due course.

I conclude this post with some tips for tagmor; drop the glasses, lose some weight and tone up, get a decent haircut and some day you might just end up losing your virginity and take a picture with someone other than your sister... LOLZ
                  Last edited by Nycle; 07-21-2010, 11:29 AM.

Comment

ITT: Faggot thinks being a faggot makes him an expert on genetic faggotry.

What a complete dipshit.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Vatican wins this thread even if hes trolling, thanks to Darwin we would know that the faggot gene indeed wouldn't be passed along because faggots wouldn't produce offspring. Which proves that being gay isn't genetic it comes from culturally and morally depraved societies that are near the ending of their collapse. Much like in ancient Rome.

Sodom and Gomorrah
                      As far as VA and you are concerned, babies come from storks. Because, absolutely nothing can occur during gestation that could cause irregular development, especially with something as intricate as the brain. Every baby that has ever been born has been born void of any irregularity. It's the immoral culture and society, the lack of God's spirit, that causes these abnormalities.

Fucking Brilliant!

Semantics.
                      Homosexuality is defined as sexual attraction towards the same sex. Whether this behaviour is due to fetal hormone imbalance, lack of father-figure, too many Disney movies, or playing cave explorer with Uncle Smellyfinger - is irrelevant. The only relevance is the fact that all known and suspected promotional influences of homosexuality are either psychologically or physiologically damaging.
                      Yeah... I bet you wish it was semantics. But you're trying to put the cart before the horse.

It's clear you don't have a clue what homosexuality is. You would label two girls kissing at a party as homosexuals when it's actually two heterosexuals displaying homosexual behavior. There is no explicit desire to establish a romantic relationship with the same sex.

What you're trying to claim is that one can take a homosexual and through therapy turn him into a heterosexual. This is blatant misunderstanding of how the brain works. That means that through therapy YOU can be changed from heterosexual to homosexual.

To put it bluntly, if you go get ass raped right now or fuck a man, you don't become attracted to men. You don't become a homosexual. You engaged in homosexual behavior. And, answering why you behaved in such a way would be great for psychological studies, but at the end of the day, you won't be attracted to men.

Maybe you were attracted to the feeling of power over other men? <---- that's psychology.

If you put a homosexual through such therapy, what you might achieve is change in behavior, but not change in attraction.

And until you grasp the distinction between behavior and orientation, you're not going to have a clue as to what I'm saying.

Are you suggesting that one's mental physiology is immune to psychological influences such as psychotherapy?
                      No, not at all. I'm recognizing that there are limits to what can be changed through therapy. And sexual orientation is one of those things that cannot be changed.

What you're trying to argue is that change in sexual behavior is change in sexual orientation. And this is a complete utter fallacy.

In other words, a gay man that displays heterosexual behavior will go unnoticed by you because he is behaving the way you think he should. However, it is a facade created in order to gain social acceptance. And, for whatever reason, (I'm guessing religious reasons), this aspect of the science you ignore, dismiss, or don't care about, and all because it doesn't fit into your belief system.

I wouldn't be suprised if somewhere in that head of yours you have floating around the idea that homosexuality exists because of sin or immorality or some bullshit like that. When the simple answer is that homosexulaity is the result of brain dysfunction. Not mental dysfunction. But actual brain dysfunction. A male brain in a female body, or a female brain in a male body.
                      Last edited by Tigron-X; 07-21-2010, 01:30 PM.

Comment

apparently the gay gene is not connected to the terr gene

Comment

Not mental dysfunction. But actual brain dysfunction.
                          I think I like the stork idea better.

Comment

the forums seem pretty active these last couple days
                            Gun remembers.

Comment

Maybe you were attracted to the feeling of power over other men? <---- that's psychology.
                              I like this theory.

Comment

faggots have a higher chance of contracting Aids, that is because nature knows its wrong and you are being punished for your sins by god. Just instead of dying in a huge fiery pit of hell you are dying slowly and going into a big fiery pit of hell.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X