fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this a joke right now? 1/1 infraction
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• They gave you +1 cres

+1 infraction.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• welcum to the infraction club cres
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• I am 1/4 with 118 points, I think I am winning the infraction game so far.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• This thread alone justified me paying my internet bill instead of buying much needed groceries.

Comment

• Stark +1
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Last edited by Raver420; 02-26-2011, 01:37 AM.
                sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

• sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                  I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                  tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                  im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                  i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

• lol raver .... !!
                    Fuck it.

Comment

• i've abstained from posting here for a while, due to the lackluster quality of the threads, but I'll be damned if I miss out on this.

Read the entire thing. Stark wins best post. Panda I shall refrain from flaming due to the fact that i've made mine own share of drunk bitch posts in the past.

Yet I never so persistently defended myself. goddamn. I'm fairly sure I could give you a better relationship despite the live-in girlfriend I already have, and that's saying something. Cheating on a chick is the easiest thing to do (for the record, never done it) because you'll always get a second chance. If I ever found a dude in bed with my girl, my pacifistic ways would be out the window.

I honestly don't give a shit about 99% of the content in this thread, but for the record, you're giving self-empowered feminists a terrible name. Which is isn't saying much, because there are very few true feminists I actually respect.

Comment

• This thread is dying, Panda needs to come back and try to justify herself again.
                        'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                        'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                        'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• We kind of hit our climax with Stark... Just winding down now with a cigarette
                          sigpic

Comment

• Really when all people can post is +1 and list their reason for posting because this is the TOTY, then you know shit is about to die.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Not too mention the fact that I think as a community we defeated pandagirl
                              sigpic

Comment

• I think we changed her name gran

hes now Trenchwars Snooki.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X