No announcement yet.

fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the 1UP noise they used when bringing boobies closer.

p.s. ganon-knight: ROFL
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• - Thuggery on subspace time!
      sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
      I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
      tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
      im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
      i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

• Oh panda panda panda panda panda...

what are we gonna do with you?
        http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
          whhy the fuck od guys thinkg its okt ocheat if its emanigless? juset because its a fuking stripper doesn't mean it's ok. his excuse iiss because he's in asia and things are diffrerent there that fdoesn't fucking make it ok cuz i'm ibn fucking america not aisda just cuz youure in asia doent' mean you can cheat on me
          Your first mistake was dating an asian. They have whats called little man sydrome (LMS). They have small penises, so they have to compensate. A lot of dbags do that, like quantity is better than quality.

The fact that he is an older man is your second problem. Once he has an ex wife, you should already know he is damaged goods.

You dated an old divorced asian man. Shouldn't that have been enough of a red flag?
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Did you really go to college to become a drunk skank whore.. because you used to be pretty cool and level headed before you left. Now you are literally retarded.
            This is every little girl in college wark. Are you serious? Every girl in college thinks it's cool to be a drunken whore. There are a few exceptions, but it isn't the norm.

That being said, you can't blame her for it. Pop culture, the thing that women follow religiously (it takes a woman to really appreciate jersey shore and the douchebaggery there), teaches them to behave like that. It isn't until they either hit their mid 20's (out of college), have kids, or get married before they grow up a bit. Women aren't very smart when it comes to relationships.
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

i fucking stopped drinking for him i turned 21 and havnt gond to hte bars at all because i spnd every firday and staurday night alking to him on gthed phgone. hed was nerouvs about me being abggtoound all those giuys so i stayed hom to rttalk to hum for a hour every gnith and he repays me by cheating on me with some skabnk in taiwan
              You are a lost cause based on this statement. Why don't you try dating an American guy? Maybe, try dating one that lives near you, isn't divorced, and isn't crazy jealous?

What exactly is attractive about an older, divorced, crazy jealous, and weird foreign asian guy? I don't have much sympathy for situations that are obvious to everyone else before you even get involved with the guy.

To be fair: Take this one as a learning experience. You wouldn't have worked out with him anyway, and trust me, you wouldn't want to become ex-wife #2. You'll be okay after you grow up a bit. You are still young.

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
              hes a fucking docgtor not some stpid college guy

Yes, because all old men doctors want is to settle down with a little girl who is still in college, right? I mean, an older, divorced doctor sure wouldn't just want a piece of ass from a little girl, right? I mean, seriously here, all mature men want to date a girl that is half their age, have half their intelligence level, and have little to nothing to offer in terms of a serious relationship, correct?

You put this one all on yourself here. The fact you even posted it on these forums made it worse, but no worse than you falling for the guy in the first place. You kind of promote the whole stereotype of why college girls are retarded.

no he got divoreced form his wife becxause he cheated on her and felt baqd so he divored her but she forced imt to marry her and he never hatned it but he actually want ed to be with mr

I'm going to assume this means: He got divorced from his wife because he cheated on her (red flag anyone?), he felt bad because he's asian and he disgraced her family or something, so he divorced her. He was originally forced to marry her because she held a gun to his head, and because her pussy was the only thing he could get. He never wanted her, but he of course ALWAYS wanted to be with you, a 21 year old little white girl, who doesn't know the first thing about life or a real relationship, and he of course just wanted you for your beautiful intellect, your enjoyable demeaner, and your amazingly witty personality. He loved that you were a drunken college girl, because every real man wants that in his life, since he can't already find girls like you a dime a dozen at any bar in the world already, correct?

Yup. He loved you, not his wife! He divorced his wife for you, and he cheated on his wife for you, not because he is a douchebag! She just held a gun to his head to sign a contract with her, broke the contract, then he wanted your sexy 21 year old white ass, because vomit and cheap alcohol is the best perfume in the world.
              Last edited by Exalt; 03-14-2011, 05:51 PM.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• yeah women suck who gave the right to votge !>!?1
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• I just can't help but laugh at how stupid pandagirl is. She fit every stereotype of a retarded dumb blonde college girl that I could ever think of.

i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....
                  If you were a vistoria's secret model, I'm sure no g8y wjoujld ever turn you down! I mean, especially not your plastic surgeon, divorced, 33 year old asian man! He said you have perfect boobs!!!! OMGAWD GIRLLLL!!!

Panda, let me give you some real advice, and I'll stop being a dickhead for a few seconds here:

When you act like a dumbass drunken little girl, like most drunken whore college girls do, no guy will ever respect you beyond the size of your tits and the use of your vagina. No guy would seriously try to have a relationship with you based on the way you think in these drunken posts. I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole if i met you randomly and you acted like that. I would feel bad for you, but I wouldn't ever consider dating you like that.

You wanna know how to get respect? Act intelligent. Stand up for yourself. Stop worrying about what other people think of you, your looks/personality, or your opinions, and learn to be more confident about yourself.

Look in the mirror with all that you've said on here, and then try to imagine a guy acting like that. Would you ever want to date him, and would you respect him? No, you wouldn't. You want the confident dudes, right? Well learn to be confident yourself, stop begging for compliments and comfort like a little attention whore, grow the fuck up, act as smart as you possibly could be, and you may just meet a guy that respects you back. Once you get respect, you'll find someone that will treat you right.

The less respect you give yourself, the less you will ever, ever, ever get it from others. Why should anyone respect you based simply on you possibly being cute, blonde, or having "perfect boobs," like your dbag asian bf said? You are just a piece of meat for the jersey shore dbags to abuse and throw away, at least until you learn to respect yourself.

Being ugly wont help you, but neither will being a retarded little drunken college girl who desperately grasps for any comfort or compliments any random dude will give you.
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Half your age plus seven is the youngest you go, so the oldest is your age minus seven times two.

No, it's not ok that he cheated. Chinese culture is about taking care of your family - monetarily. It's a business arrangement, at least for people who are wealthy and successful. The wife knows that her husband has mistresses but just doesn't ask and ignores it.

So no, it's not ok. But considering the only way I've been able to talk to him is intermittently on google chat, I need to actually talk to him on the phone, and see him face to face before we decide what to do. If he accepts what he did was wrong and makes efforts to not let it happen again, ok. I believe in second chances for people that want them. But if he feels no remorse and it totally ok with it happening again, I have a problem.
                    You know what... I take back everything I've said.

You are a dumb cunt. I seriously hope you get burned as hard and as fast as possible.

You are fucking retarded. I have zero sympathy for you now.

This thread gets worse and worse the more I read it. I didn't realize you were so fucking retarded.

He's immature for his age, and despite the way my posts sounded last night, I'm mature for my age. We meet in the middle. When we're together, we get along really great and things are fine. I'm not in that 98% - when I met him I wasn't looking for a relationship... it just kind of happened as time progressed. And it really is a relationship - we're compatible (up until this happened) and we can both be goofy and immature together or we can be serious. Plus I really love him... it's not some bullshit feeling like I've had with past boyfriends, it's real - and that's why I've put up with shit like this.
                    If you honestly think you are mature for your age, than the world is fucking doomed. 2012 better be the end of the world.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      :Oh I see, so he's a 33 year old doctor who is dating a 21 year old student and while he's in asia he pays some skank to get some fellatio in a karaoke bar, ok this guy is a winner off the bat.

So he was also married before, but his wife divorced his ass because he cheated on her, then he got back with her and they broke up again? Sure sign he's good at working out problems in a relationship.

On top of that you are willing to give him a second chance, but wait, he's done this before so its a 3rd chance now right? Oh wait, he also made out with his ex wife despite not wanting to be with her anymore and having broken up/divorced twice, so whats that now, the 4th try?

Really just admit that you are absolutely fucking retarded, have no inclinations of self worth or dignity, and are a gold digger because you like the fact that this guy paid to skullfuck you the same way he did to that taiwanese tramp. The only difference between the 2 of you is that that specific hooker didn't have any delusions of a relationship, whereas this specific skank cluttering up my forums was dumb enough to believe you two were exclusive.

u done?
                      God bless you. Please, run for office. I vote for you. Me love you long time.

I now exit sad excuse of thread. Me go find 21 college girl and get dick sucky sucky. My cock bigger than her brain, but she use mouth real nice.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Ok in my defense, you're quoting a bunch of my posts from when I was drunk. And no, I'm not a drunken whore. I don't enjoy going out and getting trashed. And yes, I am mature for my age, despite how I sounded after 8 shots after my now-ex-boyfriend cheated on me.

Now that we've broken up, yes I've realized that he was bad for me. I saw the red flags while I was in the relationship, but I was in love with him, and people aren't always smart when they are in love. Yes, he did some really shitty things to me. But he also did some really nice things. I'm not saying the nice things counteract the shitty things, but he kept doing nice things, I loved him, and I just kept being optimistic that the shitty things would stop. But of course, they didn't.

And I don't really think that a 6'2 ex-college basketball walk-on has little man syndrome. Pretty much the opposite actually.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Ok in my defense, you're quoting a bunch of my posts from when I was drunk. And no, I'm not a drunken whore. I don't enjoy going out and getting trashed. And yes, I am mature for my age, despite how I sounded after 8 shots after my now-ex-boyfriend cheated on me.

Now that we've broken up, yes I've realized that he was bad for me. I saw the red flags while I was in the relationship, but I was in love with him, and people aren't always smart when they are in love. Yes, he did some really shitty things to me. But he also did some really nice things. I'm not saying the nice things counteract the shitty things, but he kept doing nice things, I loved him, and I just kept being optimistic that the shitty things would stop. But of course, they didn't.

And I don't really think that a 6'2 ex-college basketball walk-on has little man syndrome. Pretty much the opposite actually.
                          Look, Panda, I don't know you, so I'll take your word for it. I was being a dick, but based on those drunken posts... and ESPECIALLY after you justified it all the next day while being sober... you deserved the harsh words. If I was just being nice, you would blow it off. Sometimes, the truth needs to be told with a slap in the face.

Anyway, I can sympathize for being in love, being blinded by it, and everything else. I can understand that, and I can sympathize with it, but honestly... you knew better from the start.

You tried to justify it by him being a doctor, him being older, you having "nice tits," and that you aren't his ex wife. You can't justify any of those things. You can't ever justify cheating whatsoever, and you tried pretty hard. All it got you was a lot of abuse, which you frankly, deserved. Your posts are like an emobodyment of all the stupid little girls of the world that think jersey shore, brittany spears, and the rest of pop culture is what real life is about. You girls grow up thinking this is how you need to be, and it is the furthest from the truth.

I'm no feminist, but sometimes, just sometimes, I wish women would learn a few things about respecting themselves. It is so much more attractive to find a woman that will actually treat herself with dignity, not put up with shit, stand up for herself, and keep her head grounded in reality. There are so few of you in the world, and it's pathetic. You are just one of millions of girls who would all do and think the same ways that you did, all because they get all flustered by an older, foreign, and accomplished man with money. GET REAL. Guys your age are no better, but at least they won't buy you with trips to Hawaii just to get laid.

Oh, and great, he's 6-2 and a college walk-on. Accomplishment baby! My bad. I didn't realize he was in fact, Dr Yao Ming. That makes it better, right?

Look, for the sake of your own sanity, I'm sure you will continue to justify every reason why you loved him so much, and why you fell for all his bullshit despite the thousands of red flags I could point out, but just give it a rest. Accept that he was a douchebag, he had emotional issues, self-confidence issues, he used you for sex (which obviously hurts, but it's true), and he is a fuck up. Deal with it, and realize you are better than him, you fell for a con man's games, but he is nowhere near the person you could be. What matters is what you take from this. If you do it again with some other douchebag, who do you have to blame then? Guys can't con you forever, unless you actually WANT it.

What you need to get over is this whole "justify the reasons" crap. You feel for his money, his sweet talk, his "accomplishments" as an "older" man, and his fake maturity. Learn for yourself that no man will ever truly work out if he is 10+ years older than you. Matter of fact, you shouldn't date more than 3-4 years older, and even those guys will be immeasurably more mature than you are right now. You are 21, which I'm only 25, but I see 21 year old college kids as LITTLE KIDS. That's what you still are. You are not an adult yet.

Let me put this all into perspective for you: I wouldn't date a girl BELOW the age of 21, and it would take a supermodel with the intelligence level of a genius (and the maturity to boot) for me to ever date a 21 year old girl. I've made tons of mistakes with who I've dated, and I've dated girls for any reason between shes a great fuck, looks like a model, or she was a millionaire. I can honestly say I've done all of those things, and I've made all of the mistakes you're bound to make, but the difference is I'm a guy. Guys are usually smarter than women when it comes to fucked up relationships. Everyone's been cheated on, but we don't usually grasp on and make excuses to why our ex gf put someone else's dick inside their vaginas.

Hint's for the future:

1. Never date another 33 year old man, unless you are at least 30 yourself. Never date anyone that is far older, or far younger than your current age. They can't relate to your maturity level, you are NOT as mature as them despite what they claim, and communication is the only thing that makes relationships work. Having sex with the same person, despite how great and how hot they are, gets old. No relationship lasts on sex, and communication needs to be based on how you relate to each other, rather than your differences. Age is a big one.

2. Don't date a man that is divorced, especially not if he got divorced for cheating. If the guy admits he cheated multiple times on anyone, end it right then and there. He won't be different for you, and no woman can ever change a guy. We either change ourselves, or we lied to you.

3. Don't date someone just because they make lots of money, are successful in their career, or have a nice car. This is shallow as fuck, and in the end, you will be viewed in that same shallow manner. Obviously, don't date a guy that refuses to get a job, lives in his mom's basement, and isn't even trying to better himself, but you get the idea. Success just means that you are even less likely to be appreciated for who you are. That asian doctor probably had far more women than just you chasing after him, simply because he was "single" (sort of), and he made lots of money. There will always be women hotter, smarter, more mature, better fucks, and bigger tits/ass than you. What matters is who you are on the inside, and if you are dating these people for their jobs/money, you aren't worth much in that area.

4. Stop being so fucking self-conscious, low self-esteemed, worthless, etc. If you value yourself whatsoever, than start acting like it. If you think you are mature, than start acting like it. If you are smart, than start acting like it. Don't just become a drunken idiot little girl just because the rest of your school is doing it. No guy respects those girls. They might want to fuck them, but they don't want to date the party girl. You say you don't drink, which is fine to do either, but you aren't acting intelligent. You aren't acting like you respect yourself, and that means nobody else will respect you either. If you can't respect yourself, how can you except others to do so? It doesn't make sense.

5. Stop having your little "guy friends" come over when you are drunk for "comfort". He is only wanting to help you for your pussy, not your problems. I don't care how great of a "friend" you claim he is, because all us guys know what we are talking about. The few of us in TW that can actually get laid without the need to become the "best friend comfort zone dbag" DON'T become that, but a few guys will and do end up doing that, and they succeed in getting laid. You are now a piece of meat to that guy as well.

6. IF you value your friendship, don't have that guy come over to solve your problems/comfort you after your breakup. If you are looking for rebound sex, go for it, but don't expect anyone to treat you as an intelligent woman who has any sense of self-worth. Guys will view you as an easy whore. Also, the "friend" may actually like you, and so maybe he is just too big of a pussy to actually tell you... so he comes to comfort you. Great job, except... now you are fucking that guy over as well. Either have sex with him and throw his virgin ass a bone, or don't lead him on/use him anymore.

7. Stop being a stupid cunt. If you are as mature as you claim, you should know to not be acting like the way you have been acting. I'm not even talking about the drunken posts, because I can excuse those if you were blacked out and upset. I cannot excuse the posts you've made while sober after the fact. If you value the way people see you, then stop justifying the dbags actions.

8. STOP POSTING SHIT LIKE THAT ON FACEBOOK! Delete that note you wrote on facebook immediately. Take down the "in a relationship" status immediately. Delete the chinaman off your facebook, block him, and refuse to look at his facebook ever again. He is old news, and you shouldn't ever focus on him again. You writing that note makes you look PATHETIC. It does not look good for you, it isn't flattering, people won't sympathize, you aren't going to win any friends for it, and people will see a hurt, emotional train-wreck of a girl. You don't want to start off a new relationship being viewed in that way.

9. Matter of fact, don't ever tell any future boyfriend about this china man ordeal. Ever. Pretend it never happened, and move on. If you are dating the guy for at least 6 months, and it is still working out and you love him, go ahead. Do not, and I mean this, do NOT tell any future "prospect" bf about this. He will view you are a fucking idiot, and he WILL lose respect for you. Your goal from here on out is to fix yourself, learn from your past mistakes, and grow stronger from it. You don't need another guy cheating on you because he doesn't view you in respect as a woman of his equal. If you cry to him about this crap, he will see you as the weak deer he shot out of pity. You wanna be the strong tiger than could tear him to pieces if you wanted to. THAT attitude will get you respect, and you will be treated the right way because of it.

This post was too long, but hopefully you read it and take something out of it. I won't talk shit anymore about this thread, but Panda... seriously.... stop justifying that dbag asian guy. It sounds pathetic.

I think the_paul or zizu or someone already said this, but I'll repeat it:

Men are hunters by nature. We want to find a good catch that is a challenge. We don't want easy prey, except for just a piece of meat. We don't hang bambi on our wall. We hang the tiger head there.

Right now, you are acting like Bambi. You are just a weak, low self-esteemed, little girl. Men won't view you in respect like this. We will look at you and view you as another piece of meat we can get anytime we wanted, at least with the way you are acting. You are the type of girl men cheat on, because you will somehow justify it as being acceptable.

If you grow from this and change yourself into the tiger, guys know you won't put up with their shit. If they fuck up, you will tear them apart. You would be a strong, vengeful little bitch, but guys respect that. That doesn't mean treat people like shit, but it does mean don't be an overly apologetic, overly nice, meek, shy, self-conscious, little girl. Be the opposite of all of those things.

If you do that, you will have your "dream guy" in no time. Being pretty is the smallest part of the whole equation, and most of you little college girls haven't figured that one out yet. I'm just saying this because I'm trying to help you, rather than keep trolling you nonstop. I know this post was long, but oh well.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Yo the biggest redflag of all time : A guy ask you to change who you are, or what you look like or he threaten to leave you.

I really dont mean to be rude to you panda... but for accepting that you are the stupidest girl i've ever met.

Just there the guy knew he could do whatever the hell he wanted with you... because at that point you stopped being authentic and showing respect for yourself. And no one will ever be in love with you if you are not being yourself.

I'm seriously torn between the urge to punch you in the face or to hold you in my arms for being so naive and stupid.
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

• I thought this thread was dead....
                              Fuck it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaped View Post
                                I thought this thread was dead....
                                great threads never die
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X