No announcement yet.

fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this experience means nothing if you didn't learn anything from it. Guess you won't know till the next one. Since thinking we changed and actually changing are two different stories.
    Next time I wouldn't post it on facebook. If I saw something like this on facebook etc it'd scare me away. It's only beneficial if you want to find an insecure person or a quick lay.

Web
    Web

Comment

• In the Kali Yuga, the population does the opposite of Virtue, Goodness, Truth and Normality. The Earth Population is a Darkness-Based Planet where the population is in strong need of medical treatment & spiritual alchemy to fix their psychosis & darkness. One must use the power of focus, intention and alchemy to maximize the amount of good exposed to and minimized the amount of bad exposed to.

Comment

• who u

testing forum sig
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone View Post
          In the Kali Yuga, the population does the opposite of Virtue, Goodness, Truth and Normality. The Earth Population is a Darkness-Based Planet where the population is in strong need of medical treatment & spiritual alchemy to fix their psychosis & darkness. One must use the power of focus, intention and alchemy to maximize the amount of good exposed to and minimized the amount of bad exposed to.

KALI YUGA, SHOW ME THE PATH!
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

• pandagirl, i hope you repost your recent fb status here, because if you do not i might just have to
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              pandagirl, i hope you repost your recent fb status here, because if you do not i might just have to
              it wasn't just a status update... it was a life update
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post

KALI YUGA, SHOW ME THE PATH!
                +1
                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

pandagirl, i hope you repost your recent fb status here, because if you do not i might just have to
                  oh i just read up and apparently someone beat everyone to it

well pandagirl, if i ever meet a dude named joe tu i'll kick him in the balls
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Much appreciated Jerome. If he comes anywhere near Ohio my 4th degree black belt brother has got him. If he moves to Portland, maybe I can sic Squeezer on him. He's also thinking about Scottsdale, so I can send Heroin Bob and Aorta to annoy him.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• i know a dude named patrick tu

he's alright, i guess
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

oh i just read up and apparently someone beat everyone to it

well pandagirl, if i ever meet a dude named joe tu i'll kick him in the balls
                        :fear:
                        'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                        'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                        'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• u needed this b4 u sat down 2 make this thread

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Chris Chermer e-stalker extrodinaire

BTW that's the longest status update I've ever seen... crazy!
                            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                            www.animeslice.com

Comment

• and then some

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• maybe some

Comment

Working...
                                X