fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love makes everyone do stupid things.

And hey, in the end I still got out of it, and I have enough dirt to ruin him if I ever wanted to. But, using my reason instead of my emotion, I'm not going to.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• boo, if you had any balls you would ruin his life.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• I'm with guero. Then again it'll only be a couple more years until he ruins it himself so could just keep sitting back and wait.
        'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
        'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
        'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• I'm not the tw player Guero
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GUERO
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
              I'm not the tw player Guero
              LOOOL I was wondering why your english was so much better on here.
              'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
              'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
              'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• LOOOL mmmm xD
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Hey what's the situation re: the asian doctor? Any updates? :sorcerer:
                  Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
                  Gripe: lol you too
                  Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

• Originally posted by nuketheyanks View Post
                    Hey what's the situation re: the asian doctor? Any updates? :sorcerer:
                    yeah it turns out he turned her into a walrus and she was never seen again. mr. tusk'd basically.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                      yeah it turns out he turned her into a walrus and she was never seen again. mr. tusk'd basically.
                      Dr. Tusk.
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

stop bumping old threads fucking kusri
                        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by forwards View Post
                          Dr. Tusk.
                          ? u ned vs da movie

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                          stop bumping old threads fucking kusri
                          y the fuk do u care madarchod bhudwe

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                            what the fuck i don't understand why guys fucking suck is it that hard not to cheat on your girlfirned? like if she fuckjing asks you to not cheat on her is it that hard to fucking not get your dcicke sucked by some fucking random girl in some fucking karakoe strip club bar? what a fucking whore. is it really that hard? why the fuck do you think it's ok to fucking do that you fucking douchebad. afte everything ive fucking done for you you go to your ex least week and then the first trime ive talked to you in a week you do something else when were fucking going to spend vfalentine's day together/ fucker. just because you know i lobe you and ont lweafgve you you think yout can do whatever th fuck you want with whoever thwe fuck you want including your fucking whore ex wife and the wholy apology i get is sorry that' shes just a hot piece of ass i woudlnt help it. fuck you.

slut
                            Leland

Comment

• Originally posted by Leland View Post
                              slut
                              thats racist
                              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                              3:45th President> do it
                              kyler> who is 45th President
                              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• Dear God
                                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                                X