No announcement yet.

fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went out with an Asian last night and ended up with a white guy. Great success!
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• im so happy for you
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
        I went out with an Asian last night and ended up with a white guy. Great success!

Ahhh ... College.
        Fuck it.

Comment

• Pandagirl I hope you are up to date with your pap smear.
          sigpic

Comment

• First I would like to say that the decision of you to completely cut me out is really shitty. Especially, after I've wrote you two emails explaining to you why I did what I did and what I've been working on and what my plans are. Let's both be honest about this....our relationship would not have even happened if I didn't dump so much of my resources into it. I calculated all the money and vacation time I've spent because I wanted a relationship with you and it was over 10 fucking thousand dollars in total in gifts, trips, time offs every fucking thing... and in the end, this is what I fucking get. So fuck you very much too, ok, you think you were the only one that invested anything into this thing. Well, fuck that, how much money did I give you on my own, how many fucking plane tickets did I buy cuz of you??? Your fucking presents...You think that shit was fucking cheap or easy for me??? How fucking dare you...I was being honest with you and you fucking used me...so here's the deal. If I ever fucking see you again, stay the FUCK away from me, I'm warning you...you fucking bitch.
            In response to the 5 emails he's sent me and my non-response to them. I respond with:

You need to calm down, and do not threaten me. I'm busy studying for my actuarial exam next week and I haven't had time to respond to your emails. The very reason I blocked contact with you is because I knew you would end up sending emails like that, which is something that I cannot deal with right now because I need to focus on my studies. Your response to me blocking you is only confirming in my mind that I made the right decision.
            Response:

You shouldn't forget that I just bought a gun you fucking bitch
            And 3 hours later...

good luck on your May 11th exam. I'm sure you'll do fine.

bye
            :stuart:
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• once a winner, always a winner

fuck him
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• uh, yeah, you might want to alert someone about the whole death threat thing. dude said he bought a gun in reference to using it on you. he shouldn't be making open threats like that.

that's usually the kind of thing that screams: get the police involved.

maybe not yet, but if he sticks with it, I would tell some kind of authority figure. preferably someone who hasn't spent years on trench wars forums.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• and for a guy who spent 8+ years in college, possibly including med school, his writing is atrocious.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Yeah, but he's still in California for now. He's moving back here in July, so if this shit continues I'm going to have to go the legal route.

Another gem from an email:

I contacted you because I told you I needed time to get myself ready to go back and start something real and new. But I guess no one is good enough or smart enough to really understand me. So here's to all the bitches...fuck you all!!!

So from now on, I know no one is worth my heart, my money nor my time. I will keep it all to myself. No one has gone to the length and have the perseverance I've endured to get to where I am today. So I will remain alone as no one is worthy to be with me.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• I never have spent time or money on women that's why I was strong and successful. When I decided that I wanted to be with someone and that I actually start to like or fall for someone....that's when I became vulnerable and weak. I bled out my resources for you, my time, my emotions, and i actually tried to fix myself for it, hahaha i'm an idiot, because I thought I wanted to be with you...How stupid!!!
                      Ilya you need to teach him to respect women :sorcerer:
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Lmao this guy's hilarious. No joke if he's this emotionally unstable I give it 5 years max until he hurts himself or some one else unless he gets major help. Best part is how he equates how much money he spent to how much he cared/how much more you should like him. Why don't you just finish it and block his email.
                        'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                        'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                        'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• He says he's getting treatment right now so that he can come back to Columbus and win me back.

I can't figure out how to block his email, but I told him that I did and gave him a friend's email if he absolutely needed to contact me. So now my friend gets to laugh at him before I do, and he looks like even more of an idiot because someone who he doesn't even know gets to see his rants.

Things I am tempted to do:
                            a) forward these emails to his new boss in Columbus
                            b) use his credit card numbers which I still have
                            c) use the dirt I have on him to get his medical license revoked
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Originally posted by doctor cheat
                              two emails i wrote explaining myself
                              You have piqued my interest. I don't think they would reveal too much considering this thread.

Also, don't commit credit card fraud.
                              Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

• Hey look I'm still in Panda's sig. eace:

P.S. What was this topic about?
                                help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                                MegamanEXE> Chao
                                MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                                (Sefarius)> ....
                                (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                                MegamanEXE> You are sick
                                MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Working...
                                X