fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting
    Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
    Goddess> Keith
    Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      yo not rly sure where to post this, but today i discovered some of the craziest fuckin shit ive ever seen. it's like... tape, almost like electric tape but the trick is it doesn't stick to anything but itself. that sounds kinda lame, but once you, you know, use it... your mind will be blown. because it doesn't stick to skin, so you think "oh so it must be really weak and not sticky", but when the tape touches itself it clings very, very tight, and it's actually kind of hard to peel it back apart. but that's another cool thing - you can peel it apart and then re-use it as well.

it's great for things like makeshift pipes and fixing your glasses. and i guess for like bandages and stuff, to hold something on without having to later rip it off.
      Is it superior to velcro?

Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
      aw, come to seattle pg. I'll treat you right.

and I wont shoot you with a gun.
      Least true thing I've ever read.
      Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        yo not rly sure where to post this, but today i discovered some of the craziest fuckin shit ive ever seen. it's like... tape, almost like electric tape but the trick is it doesn't stick to anything but itself. that sounds kinda lame, but once you, you know, use it... your mind will be blown. because it doesn't stick to skin, so you think "oh so it must be really weak and not sticky", but when the tape touches itself it clings very, very tight, and it's actually kind of hard to peel it back apart. but that's another cool thing - you can peel it apart and then re-use it as well.

it's great for things like makeshift pipes and fixing your glasses. and i guess for like bandages and stuff, to hold something on without having to later rip it off.
        Dunno if it's the same stuff, but we use tape like this in the hospital all the time... great for holding on splints, bandages and so on. I assume people could also use this stuff for athletic taping of some sort.
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H_CDnRgv_w

Comment

• oh come on gran, did you really not get my reference?

think Buckeye thoughts
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

• Originally posted by paradise! View Post
              oh come on gran, did you really not get my reference?

think Buckeye thoughts
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• go blue!

Last edited by DoTheFandango; 05-13-2011, 02:47 AM.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• god i really wish i was here for this.
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• actuarial science.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• It's the best kind of science
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• the above statement is not true in the slightest. in fact, actuarials are people without emotion and reason, most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                          the above statement is not true in the slightest. in fact, actuarials are people without emotion and reason, most of the time.
                          oh come on, calculating the financial risk to MegaCorp Insurance Co. of grandma and grandpa dying within the next 10 years isn't emotionless, it's just business dude!
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

• Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                            the above statement is not true in the slightest. in fact, actuarials are people without emotion and reason, most of the time.
                            I think if anything this thread proves I have emotion.

Although yeah, in doing so it proves a lack of reason.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                              I think if anything this thread proves I have emotion.

Although yeah, in doing so it proves a lack of reason.
                              and without one, the other is sure to be absolutely without check and thus more similar to hysteria than emotion.

Comment

• guess she couldn't calculate her way out of a bad relationship.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X