X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chao. View Post
    Hey look I'm still in Panda's sig. eace:

P.S. What was this topic about?
    if you read anything at all on these forums, read the first 4 pages of this thread.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
      Things I am tempted to do:
      a) forward these emails to his new boss in Columbus
      b) use his credit card numbers which I still have
      c) use the dirt I have on him to get his medical license revoked
      why not all 3 :sorcerer:
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• use the dirt I have on him to get his medical license revoked
        It's not about getting payback you stupid twat, it's about preventing the possible harm of a person.
        At the least this man needs a psychological assessment, you are aware of his mental state and his professional responsibilities. You have a responsibility to forward his emails along with your account of the situation to the appropriate authorities (U.S medical regulator).
        sigpic

Comment

• How about just go on with your life
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

• Originally posted by TagMor View Post
            It's not about getting payback you stupid twat, it's about preventing the possible harm of a person.
            At the least this man needs a psychological assessment, you are aware of his mental state and his professional responsibilities. You have a responsibility to forward his emails along with your account of the situation to the appropriate authorities (U.S medical regulator).
            Sometimes this guy posts crap, but I actually agree with this post here.

Play safe nao, ya hurr?
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not actually going to do those things, I just said I'm tempted to. I'm not an idiot.

Originally posted by Soup
              You have piqued my interest. I don't think they would reveal too much considering this thread.
              Essentially, they consisted of things like this:

Originally posted by Douchebag
              I was trying to honest with myself, I was trying to re-examine myself to see why I was doing things to hurt the ones I loved. My own mother and ex-wife couldn't make me goto therapy, but the repeat hurting of you and others made me force myself to look introspectively. Thats what I have been doing these months. I'm slowly finding out more about myself and why it was so important to sort out the feelings I had during my childhood. You have seen some of the sequalaes first hand, holding you balling my eyes out that time just prior to you leaving me. Pushing you away and doing things to hurt you when I feel you may hurt me first. All these things I had to know why it was happening to me and why I do them.

I wanted to sort it out prior to going back to Cbus, because I saw Cbus as a true opportunity to start over. Start with my career, my relationships, my friends etc. I tried to tell you this while we were together. I suggested this on several occassions but you just wouldn't let go. I know, its your tendency, you're a Scorpio...
              But, there's also a reason why you and I felt the way we did. I told you I've never came back for ANYONE. There's a reason why things were the way they were. I didn't have the communication skills and insight to let you know how I really felt and why I kept doing what I did, so I had to break it off in order to figure things out.

Thats why I tried to re-establish communication with you, because I wanted to tell you these things. I don't want to patch things up, and I know you never forget, even if you forgive... I just know I'm a feeler.. and I still feel something so I wanted to see if you felt anything. That's all...but sometimes in life you just have to accept the fact that you only get once chance at an opportunity...
              When he said I was a feeler I imagined one of those little plants with those vine things that attach to walls and shit.

Originally posted by Tagmor
              Good point, if this continues I may do something like that. He's really can turn everything off and be a professional when he's at work, but still - he's sent me all those emails while he has been at work.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• wooohoo tell this guy thanks for the entertainment he has provided us lol

Serious? For him, to be "involved" in a relationship is to buy expensive gifts, plane tickets, and spend his money on a woman? What a retarded douche.

And he think he's too good for anyone.. looooool

I really hope this moron spend the rest of his life alone and sad.

BTW you should let him know that if he threatens you again you are going to contact the police and such. Just as a final warning...
                http://www.youtube.com/user/FieryFire3D

Comment

• Threatened you with a weapon?

Report him now so he has to get fisted by TSA and others every time he travels internationally.
                  Fuck it.

Comment

• tough tulips for your ex-bf panda, but he made his point. 10 grand spent only to be dumped is a pretty big waste no matter which way you look at it.

at this point he's probably only pissed at how much he ended up spending on you. the emotions can all go to hell, it's about the moola.

and his paragraphs about 'discovering himself' are so weird. you're thirty fucking three years old, at this point if you're still having GF problems, you're doing it wrong!
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

• I blame Coach Tressel for not seeing this sooner
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                        I blame Coach Tressel for not seeing this sooner
                        panda actually received an e-mail about it, from a concerned former player who is a local area lawyer, but she was unable to act on it and let it go unchecked.

you r fined 1% of your base salary (not including bonuses) and suspended for 3 games against meaningless local colleges with student populations under 5,000
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

• Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                          panda actually received an e-mail about it, from a concerned former player who is a local area lawyer, but she was unable to act on it and let it go unchecked.

you r fined 1% of your base salary (not including bonuses) and suspended for 3 games against meaningless local colleges with student populations under 5,000
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• aw, come to seattle pg. I'll treat you right.

and I wont shoot you with a gun.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• yo not rly sure where to post this, but today i discovered some of the craziest fuckin shit ive ever seen. it's like... tape, almost like electric tape but the trick is it doesn't stick to anything but itself. that sounds kinda lame, but once you, you know, use it... your mind will be blown. because it doesn't stick to skin, so you think "oh so it must be really weak and not sticky", but when the tape touches itself it clings very, very tight, and it's actually kind of hard to peel it back apart. but that's another cool thing - you can peel it apart and then re-use it as well.

it's great for things like makeshift pipes and fixing your glasses. and i guess for like bandages and stuff, to hold something on without having to later rip it off.
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X