osama bin laden is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITT gandalf did 9/11

steel remained heated in molten form for weeks? sounds like you don't have a conspiracy problem, seems like you have wizardry problem

though if these witnesses who heard explosions can tell the difference between, say, the 100-db sound of, I dunno, a building collapsing? versus the 130-40db of an explosive charge without computer equipment, I think I just found your wizards
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• USA USA USA

some LAND at a road side STAND
      and they sell tennessee HAM
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Oh this is why you're pissy with me. Fine, I'll answer your questions or whatever.

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
        how many government covert operations from the CIA do you think go public squeezer? here's a clue, the answer is fucking zero.
        A lot. That's how we know the government tried to overthrow Castro, Pinochet, and Allende. It's part of the reason we're able to confirm the Gulf of Tonkin reports and the Pentagon Papers. I find it amusing that so many truthers use Operation Norwoods (or whatever it was) as an example of the CIA planning a mock attack on America, yet forget that they are only privy to that information because it was eventually released.

all CIA operations go pubic when they allow them to go public.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom...(United_States)

Actually they go public after a certain period of time. I think it's 25 years. Unless they are kept secret for specific purposes, which is what I think you're suggesting.

Regardless though, how is it that none of those documents have leaked out? You think a secret like that would stay secret for very long? Do you think Obama wouldn't expose that information to bury the Republican party forever? Or was he a part of the conspiracy back before he was a state senator and a national political figurehead?

why would this be different? you think people who would have carried this out would think maybe they might die horribly if they talked?
        So you're accusing the government of murdering whistleblowers? People who are United States citizens too. Do you realize how insane that allegation sounds? Especially with no evidence. You're belief in the CIA is near divine. They are not some boogey man that can do whatever they want without others finding out.

jerome buildings don't fall down at free fall speed because they are supported by dozens of steel and concrete columns. these buildings fell because all of the columns were each broken at the same exact second in the each of the first floors. there is no other possible way for buildings to fall in the manner in which these 3 did. structural damage done to the top of the building can not cause all of the columns to break a thousand feet away at the bottom of the building. building 7 cannot receive structural damage and collapse at the speed of gravity, into its own foot print, 6 hours later unless each columns broke simultaneously.
        I think I'll take Popular Mechanics' word over yours. What you offer here is a simplistic explanation of vague science terms. There's no mathematic justification, no explanation of concepts like "free fall speed," how the columns broke, what kind of structural damage occurred, etc. etc.

In short, you're creating a scenario based on loose leafed science in order to justify the outcome you want to happen. Why? I'd guess because it makes life more exciting, thinking our government is a shadow operator who has control over every action, instead of the reality, that they're an incoherent jumble of competing interests and ambitions who probably mean best, even if they aren't helping everyone.

all words aside, i am seriously amazed
        That doesn't surprise me. You seem impressionable. And don't say all words aside at the start of a new paragraph you doofus.

at how you could watch that video and the ones from different angles of building 7 and not immediately think of the videos you saw of old buildings in Las Vegas or wherever that were brought down with controlled demolition.
        You've been duped and I have it on good authority that your cat has AIDs.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Jesus was an alien
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
            Jesus was an alien
            Muhammad was a arab
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
              Muhammad was a arab
              AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN ANAN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN AN

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ENGLISH MAJOR
              sigpic

Comment

• And when did he stop being an Arab? After he died? Last time I checked, he is an Arab.

9/11 IS AN INSIDE JOB, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• I know the difference gran. It was deliberate.

Of course, no one will believe me now, but I'm not telling an lie.

Comment

• Damage control aisle 911
                    sigpic

Comment

Damage control aisle 911
                      sometimes I wish this community wasn't so cutthroat.

it's an shame given we're such a open minded group

Comment

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ENGLISH MAJOR
                        Did I mention that I was accepted into Grad school? It was a occasion for celebration.

Comment

• Can I has some hints for future college success? Am stuck at level 4 battling an spaghetti monster!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• srsly though im an engrish major as well
                            sigpic

Comment

• SERIOUSLY

srsly...
                              sigpic

Comment

• Get friendly with the faculty. Try in class and make an effort. Let them see your face and hear your thoughts and try to get them interested in what you have to say whenever you raise your hand. They wont mind if you're wrong and they definitely wont remember you if you're quiet. Later, when you ask for rec letters, they'll know you and be more willing to put in an hour or two to write a good letter. Other than that, do well and make sure to complete all the reading. Keep a couple papers around to polish for when you need to submit a sample. Get good grades, give a fuck.

That was how I managed. I can answer more specific questions too if you'd like.

Comment

Working...
                                X