Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes jerome, how can your mind consider?
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

there remains a lingering question here

does you?
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        i know im about to blow tone's mind, but i have a theory about causal forces that pull objects towards the earth... im thinking about calling this mysterious force "shmavity", a.k.a. "conspiracy waves", the waves of shmavity that pulled the building down and caused thousands of morons to panic
        then why don't all buildings fall down right now like this one did you stupid fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
          then why don't all buildings fall down right now like this one did you stupid fuck
          cuz all buildings aren't next to the world trade center roooooofffffflllllllll
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            because the government destroyed the twin towers and everyone of importance has managed to keep it a secret for almost a decade. no documents have leaked and no one suspects a thing.

except Alex Jones and t0ne. thank god we've got them.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

how many government covert operations from the CIA do you think go public squeezer? here's a clue, the answer is fucking zero. all CIA operations go pubic when they allow them to go public. why would this be different? you think people who would have carried this out would think maybe they might die horribly if they talked?

jerome buildings don't fall down at free fall speed because they are supported by dozens of steel and concrete columns. these buildings fell because all of the columns were each broken at the same exact second in the each of the first floors. there is no other possible way for buildings to fall in the manner in which these 3 did. structural damage done to the top of the building can not cause all of the columns to break a thousand feet away at the bottom of the building. building 7 cannot receive structural damage and collapse at the speed of gravity, into its own foot print, 6 hours later unless each columns broke simultaneously.

all words aside, i am seriously amazed at how you could watch that video and the ones from different angles of building 7 and not immediately think of the videos you saw of old buildings in Las Vegas or wherever that were brought down with controlled demolition.

Comment

Spurred by conspiracy theorists' questions, investigators did look specifically at the possibility that explosives were involved. "Hypothetical blast events did not play a role in the collapse of WTC 7," the report states, adding that investigators "found no evidence whose explanation required invocation of a blast event." Moreover, the smallest charge capable of initiating column failure "would have resulted in a sound level of 130 dB [decibels] to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile." Witnesses did not report hearing such a loud noise, nor is one audible on recordings of the collapse.
                this is from popular mechanics, but i'm sure a bunch of engineer nerds are just ignoring the truth (and obviously you're a paid-off government stooge unless you post shitty videos on youtube and call it thorough research) regardless, 2 valid, simple points which make the case.
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

hey jerome. :sorcerer:

Last edited by Xog; 05-08-2011, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    this is from popular mechanics, but i'm sure a bunch of engineer nerds are just ignoring the truth (and obviously you're a paid-off government stooge unless you post shitty videos on youtube and call it thorough research) regardless, 2 valid, simple points which make the case.
                    so the 2 points are that demolition explosions make huge noises which can be heard a log ways away. i guess popular mechanics did not have the time or energy to type "world trade center explosions" into google or they would see all the fire fighters and witnesses saying that they heard huge explosions prior to collapse. or maybe they would notice the many speeches by janitor who worked there for 25 years and heard huge explosions in the basement before the planes hit. i could post the videos, but why the fuck should i bother. some people made up their mind long before they got their hands on the critical piece of evidence submitted by a magazine. i guess reading an article of popular mechanics while you take a shit is considered to be "thorough research" now-a-days.

point 2 is that no evidence was found that requires an explosives explanation. I guess they, like you, missed all the molten steel which remained in liquid form for weeks after the collapse and hindered search and clean up efforts. it's common knowledge to people with an open mind and are not willing to let engineer nerds from a magazine do all their research for them.

Comment

• how does that fit into the popular mechanics article? they just ignore it, and so do you.

gee new york fire fighters and policemen, heros, talking about explosions and molten steel, i guess they are just government paid stoogies, huh? these two 30 second videos clearly throw your huge popular mechanic points into question and it took me 1 minute to post them for you. what;s your next move jerome? make a joke? some sarcasm about tin foil hats or aliens? evade the issue? ignore the fact that since this event justified the patriot act, the dismissal of our constitutional rights, and the wars in the middle east? come on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                        or maybe they would notice the many speeches by janitor who worked there for 25 years and heard huge explosions in the basement before the planes hit.
                        Hmm, the amount of time working at a place directly corresponds to how well you can hear explosions. I think once you reach 20 years you get that ability.

Comment

• you guys are insufferable

yeah you 8(
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• STOP RUINING MY CELEBRATION OF OSAMA BEING DEAD.

But for real though I know 100 percent for planted those explosives, it's so simple. Was a joint operation of Jason Bourne, Sam Fisher, and Solid Snake.
                            'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                            'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                            'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyphen View Post
                              STOP RUINING MY CELEBRATION OF OSAMA BEING DEAD.

But for real though I know 100 percent for planted those explosives, it's so simple. Was a joint operation of Jason Bourne, Sam Fisher, and Solid Snake.
                              So indoctrinated.
                              Im not even going to bother to try and open your eyes.

Comment

• sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X