No announcement yet.

osama bin laden is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Deep Thought, what is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• There is none.

I forgot one thing. Talk in class but don't be THAT guy. Don't be defensive, be inquisitive. They appreciate that much more than the guy who flaunts his shit. Share opinions with questions attached and try to connect information while you're speaking.

But don't be a douche.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• *an none.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
          There is none.

I forgot one thing. Talk in class but don't be THAT guy. Don't be defensive, be inquisitive. They appreciate that much more than the guy who flaunts his shit. Share opinions with questions attached and try to connect information while you're speaking.

But don't be a douche.
          sigh.. I was hoping you would say 42

Anyways, I got hired to be Orientation Leader for my school. Shitty schedule with hardly any work that can give me some serious money, but I think it will look great on the resume.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
            That doesn't surprise me. You seem impressionable. And don't say all words aside at the start of a new paragraph you doofus.
            ur gay

Comment

• Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
              sigh.. I was hoping you would say 42

Anyways, I got hired to be Orientation Leader for my school. Shitty schedule with hardly any work that can give me some serious money, but I think it will look great on the resume.
              Hi and welcome to __________ university would all with taqwa please continue onto Smith Hall, all others please just follow the arrows painted on the ground! (leads to a cliff)
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                Hi and welcome to __________ university would all with taqwa please continue onto Smith Hall, all others please just follow the arrows painted on the ground! (leads to a cliff)
                funny, but I'm in Florida, I would redirect them to a crocodile infested everglade
                sigpic

Comment

• Back on the topic of this thread, possibly the best spoof article I've read in a VERY long time:

http://www.galacticempiretimes.com/2...is-killed.html
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                  X