No announcement yet.

Buying a new car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That has to be one of the most retarded things I have ever read on the forums.

And I have read posts from Roxxcatt, Cheese, and Tone.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

infinity sound system bangs this cd

Comment

Kthx... public transportation in Europe and the USA are TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Don't act like a fucking moron, because the only place you ever visited is your own state Texas. You've never been abroad. There are millionaires taking the subway in downtown London because it's cheap, easy, convenient, fast. So fuck off with your false assumptions that it's trash ridden. The public transportation is used by all sorts of people and not just by scum in the usa.

I'm sure you rather be in debt so you can afford a car then use the public transporation.

Comment

I'm liking this new coherent speaking soup. <3

anyways, what year is your Z4 epinephrine? Those things look they'd get absolutely WRECKED in any kind of collision above 20 mph.
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

birdman daddy
            rollin up in a brand new caddy
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Lol yeah, "the happiest people in the world" that use public transportation like this soup guy here huh?

I don't give a shit what millionaires in Europe do, public transportation is fucking gay, fuck you.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Last edited by Ilya; 08-06-2011, 11:08 AM.
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

[/URL]
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post

i can post videos of people fighting in traffic but i wont waste my time. i'll just give a link to everything:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...fic+fight&aq=f

edit:
                    in fact, I just searched for "subway fight" and got 2,270 LESS results than traffic fight.

just sayin'

Comment

public transportation isn't that bad but are you seriously saying its better than driving your own car

this goes against everything america is about and i just dont know what to say

llater,
                      bloody loco
                      Last edited by Ilya; 08-06-2011, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Just shows how fucked American society is... "Oh cant associate with the people on the trains, they are shitty people, I would rather sit inside my insulated shell - protected from all of the shitty people. Alone."
                        Meanwhile outside of TardLand, public transport is seen as an integral element of social interaction and bonding.
                        sigpic

Comment

So is gay sex, fuck you.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

What Fit suggests. I own a VW Passat right now, and I used to own a VW Golf. Both of them TDI's. If you don't put the pedal to the metal at every fucking traffic light this car will run far. My Passat TDI just passed 30,000km's and will at least run another 10k! And it's cheap to fill with gas too!

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                              I'm liking this new coherent speaking soup. <3

anyways, what year is your Z4 epinephrine? Those things look they'd get absolutely WRECKED in any kind of collision above 20 mph.
                              2011, it's brand new.

I don't think that this car would get any more wrecked than any other car if it were in an accident, aside for like Volvos and Hummers. Even SUVs can easily get >$1000 damage from just hitting a pole when parking.

Public transit is great. I'd take it to work if it actually went there in any decent amount of time. Would much rather take it during the winter for example when it's snowy or during rush hour.
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
                                What Fit suggests. I own a VW Passat right now, and I used to own a VW Golf. Both of them TDI's. If you don't put the pedal to the metal at every fucking traffic light this car will run far. My Passat TDI just passed 30,000km's and will at least run another 10k! And it's cheap to fill with gas too!
                                Are you saying your car will only run 40,000km?
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X