• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao please nerds, that shits fake as fuk
    and if it's not asians are pretty fkn stupid #children #morph

Comment

this y u hated
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

stop with the twitter pound sign bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
          aren't you that guy cripple/i made fun of for killing your own son? lol
          Yes my son died, no I didn't kill him, and it is really sad that your life is so pathetic you need to find some sick sense of humor in that... just another example of how bad the subspace community has gotten.
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

so thats bat, draft, cripple, ward... all the saddest faggots in the game

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. All strength to you.
              (Children)>hunted for life
              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

sorry to hear it rage. couldn't imagine what you went through and are still going through.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                  Yes my son died, no I didn't kill him, and it is really sad that your life is so pathetic you need to find some sick sense of humor in that... just another example of how bad the subspace community has gotten.
                  sry mate but you are being cynical, meaning, you see 1-3 people act like assholes and then lump in 200-300 people in with them. judge people one at a time or not at all I say as your perspective determines your world

Comment

Luff u wong tiiaame...

(jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
                    :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                      sry mate but you are being cynical, meaning, you see 1-3 people act like assholes and then lump in 200-300 people in with them. judge people one at a time or not at all I say as your perspective determines your world
                      VA... I'm pretty sure that he's kinda right on that one, so many people in SS troll someone else. There are the select few with good moral character, who's parents didn't drop them on their heads as infants. its not just 1-3 people in ss its 1 in 3 people troll pub/games/ elim/ dd's .... :-/
                      (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                        so thats bat, draft, cripple, ward... all the saddest faggots in the game
                        and here they are

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                          and here they are

Money i've seen you troll... I saw you troll so hard in a dd i'm surprised the screen didn't crack. lol Got some troll'n Mofo's in this game.

Comment

trolling is one thing but making fun of any human being that has died IRL is some sick, demented and disrespectful shit. I used to lurk/post on 4chan nearly all day until they started bombarding facebook RIP tribute pages with troll armys, that just took it over the line for me. the internet clearly contributes to someone's inability to think before they type and disregard the impact of their comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                              we definitely dont need more tagmors

btw if you dont mind me asking rageritual, how did your son die?
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I still strongly dislike you rage but I'm sorry to hear that, that's something no parent should have to go through.

I'm sure you're going to assume I'm being a sarcastic asshole, but I mean it.
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X