No announcement yet.

You people make me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets just use the donation money to get draft bat cripple and ward a big fat black hooker so they can finally get them dicks wet and maybe grow up

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ VOLLEYBALL AND BADMINTON OMG I BET HES A MALE CHEERLEADER TOO #FAGGOT hey draft why dont u try a mans sport instead of womens sports? u obviously cant hold a bat up with those weak asian arms i doubt u can jump half way to teh rim in basketball so thats hout and u weigh like 85lbswet so football out of the question.... oh shit forgot ur asian nice hair nvm those sports, never seen an asian trying so hard to be black in my life, with that hair

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
        lets just use the donation money to get draft bat cripple and ward a big fat black hooker so they can finally get them dicks wet and maybe grow up
        hooker expert here: i endorse this statement.

Comment

• i literally cheated my way through school, ever since 6th grade at least. i never got caught
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• i used to cover my paper up with my arm from people like you ^

then i entered college and learned that copying and cheating was the key to success because most professors are faggots
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
              They are TWDT medals, you have just as many worthwhile medals as I do. I can throw you a shovel if you plan on continuing to dig your own hole, it's much faster that way.
              as you do? i can't even tell if hes insulting me or himself..
              lollll maybe ease will get you something

Tiny (5) and Riverside (3) switched ships.
              A game of WBDUEL is starting! Type ?go Wbduel to play. -WBDuelBot
              2hzy> ROFL why did you even get him?
              2:Ease> lol i had a better chance to get ph sharking for us if the_paul was with him

hulk entered arena
              StarWeaver entered arena
              2:Ease> i don't like ph that much but he does know what hes doing
              2:Ease> as for paul.. at least hes mediocre/active
              2hzy> ARE U KIDDING ME? axe him i got windreaper on line bruh
              2:MaC <ZH>> lol
              2:cremation> sup phiz
              2hzy> swag

TW-Guard8 entered arena

or maybe not?
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ VOLLEYBALL AND BADMINTON OMG I BET HES A MALE CHEERLEADER TOO #FAGGOT hey draft why dont u try a mans sport instead of womens sports? u obviously cant hold a bat up with those weak asian arms i doubt u can jump half way to teh rim in basketball so thats hout and u weigh like 85lbswet so football out of the question.... oh shit forgot ur asian nice hair nvm those sports, never seen an asian trying so hard to be black in my life, with that hair
                if smoking green was a sport, i'd decimate you in that too.

as for the rest of you, congrats on all your success! one of these days, you'll be as successful as me

Comment

• what are you? 18? maybe 20?

shut the fuck up, kid.

you're even one of those entitled bratty piece of shit kids at that.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• this guy just pop a nerve or something?? so rude

Comment

• you know, i've asked you several times to trim that sig. you wanna get on that or shall i?
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• alzheimer's

what are you talking about? the last time you asked me to do so, i did 'trim' it. it was about 7 lines longer before? 1 title below another title, i cut like 4 titles and put the rest together

i guess this is your way of showing me whos boss huh, proud of you

Comment

• How many times do you expect people to believe you when you fake a "log" from Ease. Good Lord this is like the 15th time, but then again I forgot who I'm talking to. I guess when your number of active brain cells is in single digits, you can only have 1 or 2 tricks up your sleeve. A for effort though, I'll give you a blue ribbon for that, add it to your sig.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• lol i guess if it makes you feel better you can tell yourself its a fake

Comment

• zzzzz sad. go update that signature, its more impressive than that badminton title
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• when you allow yourself to be hijacked, you lose all credibility.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X