Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TABO!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

THE_PAUL!!!!!
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Hahaha NICE
        (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
        :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          close the thread already, this is getting retarded
          my son is retarded you son of a bitch, just kidding, too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
            i'll let you dislike all my posts, i swear you don't have to ban yourself for that, cool? shitbrick. while youre permanently banning me, why don't you add in a forum rule as well.. "if draft hurts anyone on these forums emotionally/physically, i reserve the right to ban him for being so mean!". don't worry, i won't complain to the hire ups, cause i'm sure this zone won't hit 250+.

cripple/i (mainly cripple) was fucking with rageritual probably thought he was fucking with us.. like why on earth would anyone with common sense tell some dudes on a fucking online space ship game that his/her son died? why don't you tell us your address, when you're not home, and where you keep your money. fucking stupid

hey guys, my 1 yr old asian brother with a red hat is about to die of cancer, cause he was smoking more than the recommended dosage. i just thought this was an important piece of information that needed to be on this game, please don't make fun of me.

feel free to ban me in game too jason, clearly 24 didn't rob you idiots and you guys still have a chance at getting the pop up someday. keep waiting, 24's going to save you guys... just like fieryfire did. :\
            What you don't realize is that people with personalities actually form relationships to a degree on this game. When you consistently talk to the same people and play the same games with them over the course of anywhere from 2 to 13 years for some of these people, usually you get to know some of them. You were born devoid of both a personality and an IQ that would register as positive, so it's really not your fault that you don't understand this. How about we do this, you just stick to the topics that you know the most about, and the rest of us will leave you alone. If we ever need an authority on #hashtag douchefaggotry, or a first hand source on what it's like to have to wear a helmet everyday, we'll ask you. Other than that, you shut the fuck up and stop being such a worthless waste of time and energy. Deal? Deal.

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
            THE_PAUL!!!!!
            hehe hi
            Last edited by the_paul; 10-26-2011, 12:04 AM.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

[QUOTE=the_paul;817508] or a first hand source on what it's like to have to wear a helmet everyday, we'll ask you. Deal? Deal.

Couldn't have been put better, Thank you.

MONEY!!!!
              (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
              :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                What you don't realize is that people with personalities actually form relationships to a degree on this game. When you consistently talk to the same people and play the same games with them over the course of anywhere from 2 to 13 years for some of these people, usually you get to know some of them. You were born devoid of both a personality and an IQ that would register as positive, so it's really not your fault that you don't understand this. How about we do this, you just stick to the topics that you know the most about, and the rest of us will leave you alone. If we ever need an authority on #hashtag douchefaggotry, or a first hand source on what it's like to have to wear a helmet everyday, we'll ask you. Other than that, you shut the fuck up and stop being such a worthless waste of time and energy. Deal? Deal.

hehe hi
                blasphemy is irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs. the abrahamic religions condemn blasphemy vehemently. some countries have laws to punish blasphemy, while others have laws to give recourse to those who are offended by blasphemy. those laws may discourage blasphemy as a matter of blasphemous libel, vilification of religion, religious insult, or hate speech.
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

It's not blasphemous to call a worthless sack of shit, a worthless sack of shit. You know it as well as I do. If the shoe fits, wear it. Judging by your picture in the other thread, you've been told that a lot.
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

you guys need to read some dostoevsky

Comment

blasphemy is irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs. the abrahamic religions condemn blasphemy vehemently. some countries have laws to punish blasphemy, while others have laws to give recourse to those who are offended by blasphemy. those laws may discourage blasphemy as a matter of blasphemous libel, vilification of religion, religious insult, or hate speech.
                      Let me google that for you

hmm, i didn't know you were religious
                      Last edited by Xog; 10-26-2011, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                        ahaha i'm actually so close to liking this post
                        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          If we ever need an authority on #hashtag douchefaggotry, or a first hand source on what it's like to have to wear a helmet everyday, we'll ask you.
                          :helmet:
                          TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                          WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                          CURL MAX: An entire ham
                          SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                          DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                          WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                          BODYFAT:97%
                          TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                            you guys need to read some dostoevsky
                            you really want to see these people on some sort of existential bender?

break out the cyanide capsules.

Comment

like why on earth would anyone with common sense tell some dudes on a fucking online space ship game that his/her son died? why don't you tell us your address, when you're not home, and where you keep your money. fucking stupid
                              I was staff at the time, a few days after it happened I logged in just to notify upper staff as to why I was not going to be on for awhile, as you can imagine I had way too much on my mind to be playing subspace. Word of mouth made it to cripple. Even if for some reason you thought it was not true, why make a joke out of it, seriously it's not funny even if it wasn't true.

Just think of all the help calls cripple has answered on TW...
                              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                              rEnZi> its crazy
                              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                                that's another thing that really pisses me off, money. i'll be the first to admit, i'm a scrawny little bitch. i'm not gonna be the first to throw a punch in most cases, but you can be damn sure that if some asshole came up to me in real life and said the kinds of things these cowardly little pricks say in this game (and around the internet), i'd knock a motherfucker out.

it's so easy to be tough when no one can see you, let alone kick your pathetic, sniveling ass.

edit: now that i've re-read the thread, draft you're up next on the perma-ban list, shitbrick.
                                lol ive nevrer come across ANYONE irl that would come up to and laugh at u fro losing a child or calling your kids ugly or something like that

Comment

Working...
                                X