No announcement yet.

You people make me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time in some weeks that i come to the forums and what always gets me are people that have signatures showing off their twl wins. like draft here who has a big list of titles and whatnot which he didn't even contribute to.

and whenever i am back here on forums i once again remember the fact that i dont really miss this game at all, just some particular people

stay strong brethren

you too rage.
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

his titles aren't even twl titles

they're twdt titles

and worse yet

badminton

yes, badminton
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
        first time in some weeks that i come to the forums and what always gets me are people that have signatures showing off their twl wins. like draft here who has a big list of titles and whatnot which he didn't even contribute to.

and whenever i am back here on forums i once again remember the fact that i dont really miss this game at all, just some particular people

stay strong brethren

you too rage.
        i usually don't take people that were on disoblige(have they won anything since 02?) seriously, and today is no different but for the fun of it.. which title didn't i contribute to???

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        his titles aren't even twl titles

they're twdt titles

and worse yet

badminton

yes, badminton
        i'm sorry i'm successful at everything i do?
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Yeah you're successful at benching behind dreamwin for wins, and successful at winning at the only sport irl that my WW2 veteran grandfather can still play. I thought we had a deal, what the fuck are you still doing in this thread?
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Medals: None

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            Yeah you're successful at benching behind dreamwin for wins, and successful at winning at the only sport irl that my WW2 veteran grandfather can still play. I thought we had a deal, what the fuck are you still doing in this thread?
            blasphemy is irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs. the abrahamic religions condemn blasphemy vehemently. some countries have laws to punish blasphemy, while others have laws to give recourse to those who are offended by blasphemy. those laws may discourage blasphemy as a matter of blasphemous libel, vilification of religion, religious insult, or hate speech.
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

They are TWDT medals, you have just as many worthwhile medals as I do. I can throw you a shovel if you plan on continuing to dig your own hole, it's much faster that way.
              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

think i won about a dozen skiing competitions from the ages of 7-13. still got the news article home at parents place. i should show them off to a forum of 2d spaceship players and tell them their kid needs to die irl. yeah, that would make me successful at everything i do
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

oh fuck, did i forget to mention i also won a few football tournaments and twdtd

also, drinking competition between me and my friend
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I won an honorable mention in my 5th grade science fair
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• imagine that, i won first prize at my fifth grade science fair.

i did this study on meal worms as an alternate food source as they're very high in protein. i took them and put them into a food dehydrator so that their guts all shriveled up and dissolved. and then you ate the shells. tasted like popcorn hulls, pretty much. i also got a few people to eat them raw/live.

good times!
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• I hardly did any work at all

I don't even remember what it was

something about motor oil and fertilizer
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• so tempted to make a jihadist bomber joke out of that, but i respect you too much

<3
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• I think Draft has the right idea. Being proud of ones accomplishments - however small - is an important step in developing a confident persona and is sure to help you push even harder towards success in future endeavors!

:helmet:

Love who you are!
                            TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                            WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                            CURL MAX: An entire ham
                            SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                            DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                            WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                            BODYFAT:97%
                            TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

• i won da spelling bee in 6th grade, how wud they feel if they saw how i typed on da forums...they ok?
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• wud shuv trofy in ahnis
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X