You people make me sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
    what are you talking about? the last time you asked me to do so, i did 'trim' it. it was about 7 lines longer before? 1 title below another title, i cut like 4 titles and put the rest together

i guess this is your way of showing me whos boss huh, proud of you
    still needlessly long and obnoxious. you're sitting at 12 lines right now. and 12 of them are all shit nobody cares about, plus the fact you so graciously chose a bright font just to emphasize all the bullshit.

see if you can get it down to half that size and i'll leave it alone.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Its too bad being retarded isn't against the forum rules, we wouldn't have to see Bat, Oranje, or Draft anymore.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Nor obnoxious people, amirite? In any case dont allow people who think they are right at all times, right wark? wark?
        (Children)>hunted for life
        (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
        :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

• Thats only a bad thing if someone is actually wrong.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Sounds like something someone like that would say~!
            (Children)>hunted for life
            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

• piss off jason and he'll edit your sig!

Originally posted by Jason View Post
              still needlessly long and obnoxious. you're sitting at 12 lines right now. and 12 of them are all shit nobody cares about, plus the fact you so graciously chose a bright font just to emphasize all the bullshit.

see if you can get it down to half that size and i'll leave it alone.
              haha whatever bro. do it yourself, show everyone how mad you by editing my sig.
              feel free to add 'im a moron' or something in there, not like im going to do anything about it!
              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

• accomplishment added to sig

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Its too bad being retarded isn't against the forum rules, we wouldn't have to see Bat, Oranje, or Draft anymore.
                  too bad being a faggot isn't against forum rules either, we wouldn't have to see you, the_ph, the_vatican assassin, the_xog, the_paul, the_reab.. too many names, fuck it

Comment

• assblasting dalmations

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• This thread has turned gay. Please end it.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ya, it turned even gayer than Jason and his 2 dads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft View Post
                          too bad being a faggot isn't against forum rules either, we wouldn't have to see you, the_ph, the_vatican assassin, the_xog, the_paul, the_reab.. too many names, fuck it
                          Draft proving hes capable of using all 53 of those IQ points at the same time, and he's not afraid who knows it
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Will someone just kidnap draft and stuff him into a cage with a rabid dog and take photos already? Seriously. I'm in need of new snuff material.

Comment

• i'm assuming ^ is euro so i don't have to take him seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                                Draft proving hes capable of using all 53 of those IQ points at the same time, and he's not afraid who knows it
                                just 50 ahah, but one more word out of you and i'm calling up the_pauloakenfold to shark for thunder, i' also might dislike your post!

Comment

Working...
                                X