X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U guys done vs'ing my bff draft?

Comment

• u change
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• but draft knows drake guys!

Comment

• Go ahead, call him up. Now that you left our open roster spots went up 1 and the average IQ on squad went up 37. We've got plenty of room now.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Castrated!
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

• Every single day I get this mage+ sack of shit following me from arena to arena to talk shit about my son, thanks draft for bringing it to his attention, asshole. It really amazes me how if someone were to use a certain N word they get muted but things like this are allowed. This is why TW community sucks balls because staff don't do anything about the filth around the zone.

EDIT: I thought I would paste something I came across on TW site that felt relevant to this thread (http://www.trenchwars.org go here and click OBJECTIVES on the side)

Mission Statement

The ultimate goal of Trench Wars is the development and maintenance of an online community that fosters teamwork and camaraderie among its members. By providing an environment that promotes integrity, good sportsmanship and fun, Trench Wars strives to remain as one of the Internet’s best online gaming communities.

I help newbies where I can even after stepping down from staff, I am also trying to run a low tier squad trying to help the little guys that might not cut it on the better squads. I ain't no angel and don't pretend to be, I have had my debates with people over the years and I doubt I was always in the right. But where does this type of hatred from people like Bat come from? I mean really, I have even stuffed my pride and asked nicely for this little prick to leave me alone, and yet there he is following me from arena to arena, no I am not gay and never will be, go find some other dude to flirt with leave me alone.
              Last edited by RageRitual; 11-02-2011, 07:19 AM.
              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
              rEnZi> its crazy
              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

• ?ignore Bat
                TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                CURL MAX: An entire ham
                SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                BODYFAT:97%
                TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

• You ever tried to ignore this kid? He has like 500 names.
                  rEnZi> its crazy
                  rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

• Rage, rule #1 on the internet is not to let people know they annoy you.

But since its too late for that, try getting him banned for harassment, im sure any mod who has a kid would be more than willing to ban the faggot for you.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Rage I know you have me perm ignored, but get a hold of me in game if it happens again. I'd be willing to step in for something like this.
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I can attest to him harassing on multiple names, last night was ridiculous. Is there anyway we can petition to have him permanently silenced in forums and in game? probably be the best thing to happen to the SS community in years.
                        (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
                        :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

• Because Bat and Draft harass you that means the entire community blows? We have a few fucking douchebags, so what? Why don't we ban oranje, display, and others who are just as annoying? Yeah you lost a son, and of course I'm sorry for that, but giving everyone the finger doesn't make much sense to me. The rules are pretty fair, and you sure as hell know them better than anyone. I'm not surprised to see paul taking so many free shots at the village douche (draft), but I find it excruciatingly annoying. Just ignore him, and if he evades: ban him. You spent months on staff, I'm sure you know the right people to do it. Simple, done, close the thread.
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• oranje is a whole different ballgame then mage+. mage+ is in a league of douchebaggery and general loser-dome if his own. Either the kid wasnt brought up right and lacks any form of empathy or was dropped on the head rather hard.
                            (Children)>hunted for life
                            (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                            :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

• Also I know what its like to be stalked around in the game. Its annoying as fuck. Got myself perm-banned once due to crap like that.

And then to figure its the subject/harras method is something like that, cant imagine. Screw em, rage.

Btw: Fuck that, para, fuck the entire community even a single one (thats allowed in it) does that.
                              (Children)>hunted for life
                              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
                              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

• Paradise, go to pub, look top left corner of the map, read the rules, more specifically read rule #5. No I don't think we should just ban every annoying person in TW. But there are a select few like mage+ that, like supreme said, are in the league of their own. They do the zone no good at all to keep them around. He has been banned several times. Maybe the thread title was not properly worded, but the community is getting worse. The longer we ignore it the worse it will get.
                                rEnZi> its crazy
                                rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

Working...
                                X