No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Recipe Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally came to read this since i got bored of my usual diet and desided to whip somthing up. Most of the recipes take too much time so most of the pages I skimed. SO far I've done J=T's mexican rice, man, its easy to make and tastes asome, big ups :thumbsup:

Anyone know some decicious quick recipies that can be done in say.. 15 mins? More like on the lines of quick snacks after school/work/whatever floats ur boat.
    Celibrate
    XXX is overrated.

Comment

• here, for all of u singles out there who don't have parents/gf/spouse/roomate/ to do the cooking:

this is a simple and delicious dish common to asians. I don't know the exact amount but here's an estimate. In my experience you can be 20-30% off in the amt of ingredient added and be still great tasting :bigups:

Serving size: 1
      Time: 15min

2-3 large eggs
      2 regular tomatoes
      3 tsp of sugar
      3 tbs of oil (any oil is fine as long its not melted butter or olive oil)

1.Crack and beat the eggs with chopsticks or fork till its homogenous.
      2.Cut each tomatoes into medium chunks.
      3.Pour the oil onto the pan, swirl and heat.
      4.Add eggs and scramble until some of the eggs are brownish
      5.Add tomato chunks
      6.Mix and allow to cook under medium fire for 2min
      7.Add sugar and mix contents

that's it. a simple aromatic asian dish. oh yea, dun forget rice

Comment

• Just for reference, neither castor oil nor motor oil will make that dish tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verthanthi
          Just for reference, neither castor oil nor motor oil will make that dish tasty.
          lies
          Originally posted by Tone
          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• pasta with eggs, cheese and salt

Cook your pasta(any pasta, as long as it's not the normal thin-strawed spaghetti and tagliatelli)
            put it in a microwave-resistant bowl.
            add eggs(for 3-4 pers, take 4 eggs) and stir till the pasta is all covered in egg
            add lots of cheese(just shredded(?dunno the word) cheese)
            put in the microwave until the cheese is nice and molten(all nice and sticky)
            add salt if you want

most importantly: eat it
            More cowbell...

Comment

• Stuffed Pizza Bread

You will need:
              A package of Pizza Dough (or 2 how ever many u are feeding)
              Pepperoni ( ALOT!!! $$$$$)
              Shredded Cheese (usually the mix or orange and white stuff is good)
              Sausage (as much as u like)
              Green/ Red Peppers (i dont like them but, some people do)
              1 Beaten Egg (it doenst go inside dont worry)
              Anything else you like on pizza

Cook
              The Sausage and Peppers will need to be cooked before being added, do not cook them all the way thru because they are just going back into the oven, just enought where they are edible.

What to do
              Take all of your ingredients and put them on the table so u dont have to run around to find them. Flatten out the Pizza dough so that it is Lengthy but not as wide, about 10 inches X 4 inches. Take the cheese first and put a nice layer down the Middle of the bread leaving about 1/2 inch on each side empty so u can roll it up later. You do not have to use all of the cheese, the preferred amount is about half of the cheese you were planning on using. After you have the Cheese layed you can start putting your other ingredients ontop of the cheese, Use the rest of the cheese you have to put on the top of the bunch. After all the ingredients are placed roll the pizza dough up tight so it looks like a grinder, take a sharp knife and cut slits in the dough on the top, about 2 inches apart, do not cut too deep though, its ok if some of the ingredients do leak out. Put the Roll onto a sheetpan that has been Buttered/Pamed/cooking sheeted make sure that the bread does not come unrolled, take the beaten egg and with a brush or whatever u use, brush the roll with the beaten egg, Now just place the pan in the oven!

In the oven
              Bake at 350 Degrees for about 15-25 minutes or until cheese is melted or bread is golden brown

The Finish Line
              Take out the finished Stuffed bread and cut it at a Slanted angle into peices. Serve and enjoy ^_^ And dont forget to think Damn AoS this is off the heezy
              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by: Ice-Demon
                Anyone know some decicious quick recipies that can be done in say.. 15 mins? More like on the lines of quick snacks after school/work/whatever floats ur boat.
                what about......

QUICK QUESADILLAS

You will need
                Montgomery jack shredded cheese (or whatever kind u like)
                Salsa
                Maybe even tiny peices of chicken if you want
                2 flour tortillas

What to do
                First if u want chicken on it, Cook the chicken thourouly(little peices)
                Place down 1 flour tortilla and ontop put your Chees Salsa and chicken if you chose to have it. Take the other flour tortilla and put it ontop put in the microwave for 45 seconds - 1 minute, take out Cut and EAT, Remember to think Damn AoS this is off the Heezy

Or if u are in the mood for...

ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA

You will need
                an english muffin
                Pizza sauce
                Shredded Cheese
                Pepperoni (optional)

What to do
                Take your English muffin and cut in half with a top and a bottom, each of those halfs will become 1 pizza, so u will get 2 pizzas from 1 english muffin. Put a light amount of pizza sauce on both english muffins, Sprinkle on the Shredded Cheese on both english muffins then top it off with the pepperoni (optional) Take each half and put them on a pan giving each there space away from another and cook at 350 degrees untill the cheese is melted good.

The Finish Line
                Take out the pan and Serve and Eat, now u have 2 homeade mini pizza's which may i add taste great. Or if you are into a Sandwhich pizza kind of mood Put one half ontop of the other to have a pizza sandwhich also Great.
                And remember to think Damn AoS this is off the Heezy

artytime
                Big Chill

Comment

• Dont know what to do with leftovers from thanksgiving?!

No worrys AoS is here the 14 yr old that can cook

Leftover Turkey Soup

You will need
                  Peices of Turkey
                  Turkey bones with the meat on them
                  Stuffing
                  Peas
                  Carrots
                  Celery
                  Onions
                  Rice
                  Gravy
                  Turkey Seasoning (optional)
                  Salt
                  Pepper

How to make it
                  Fill a 10 quart pot halfway with water add turkey bones, and boil until the meat falls off of the bones. Strain the Pot to make a nice broth while removing the bones. Put the broth into a new pot ( a big one ). Add Chopped Celery and Onions, Peas and Carrots, Stuffing, Gravy, Turkey meat cut up, And uncooked Rice. Add Water to fill pot, Season to taste, and simmer on medium low for 1 hour.

The Finish Line
                  Serve and enjoy, you will look forward to thanksgiving every year. And remember to think Damn AoS this is off the heezy
                  Big Chill

Comment

• I don't think stuffing in soup is a good idea.

Comment

• just wanted to see my avatar...

Then use the testing forum, that's what it's there for. Think! -wadi
                      Last edited by wadi; 12-31-2004, 06:07 AM.
                      Republic of Newfoundland

Comment

• vodka choclate smoothie!

what you'll need although these things can be made with anything
                        1/4 of a cup of vodka (smirnoff ice suggested)
                        1/4 of a cup of milk
                        1/2 a cup of icecream, cookie dough taste the best.

basically make a milkshake and add sugar until you're satisified, personally i like brown sugar. top it off with a cherry and down that motherfucka!
                        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Fudge

anybody know how to make it? (no corny gay jokes <_< )

Comment

• Originally posted by uranium
                            anybody know how to make it? (no corny gay jokes <_< )
                            I got a really easy resipe for ya.
                            its called too easy fudge.
                            needed. 1 container or prepared creamy chocolate frosting and 1 pack of chocolate chips

put the frosting and chips in the micro for 40-60 seconds, stirring every 20 seconds (should be put into a mircowavable safe container not the package it comes in)
                            let cool in a small flat pan and serve after cooled.

How much easier could it get. And they taste pretty good as well.
                            "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

• How good are you in the kitchen? Might be worth it just to buy it, unless you have:

a. a candy thermometer
                              b. aren't confused by recipes that combine temperatures with instructions.

here's a copy and paste from Emeril at the Food Network:

3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon butter
                              1 1/2 cups sugar
                              1/2 cup light brown sugar
                              3/4 cup half and half
                              2 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
                              1 teaspoon light corn syrup
                              1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
                              1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted

Line a 8 by 8 by 2 inch square pan with aluminum foil. Butter the pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Butter the bottom and sides of a 2 quart heavy saucepan with 1 teaspoon of the butter. Combine the sugars, cream, chocolate and corn syrup in the saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook until the mixture reaches a boil, stirring constantly. Carefully clip a candy thermometer to the side of the pan. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture reaches the soft ball stage, (234 degrees F), about 20 minutes.

Remove from the heat and add the remaining butter and vanilla. Let the mixture stand, without stirring, for about 1 hour or until the mixture reaches 110 degrees F. Remove the candy thermometer. Using a wooden spoon, beat the mixture continuously until the mixture thickens. Add the nuts and continue to beat the mixture for about 10 minutes, or until very thick and looses shine. Spread the mixture in the prepared pan. Using a knife, score the mixture into individual squares. Let the mixture set completely. Carefully lift the foil from the pan and cut the fudge into individual squares.

Comment

• I made toffee once out of condensed milk, was damn nice.

Fudge is generally easy to make, we did it in food tech for my GCSEs, I made vanilla fudge and it was so much better than the stuff you buy packed, I have a huge stack of my personal recipes somewhere so I'll try to find it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X