X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
    Originally posted by pandagirl89
    The best non-alchoholic drink ever

Just mix Coke and fruit punch, it tastes so good! We were playing a joke on my friend and poured some fruit punch in her Coke when she got up, and when she came back she noticed and said it was good so we all tried it and it was awesome.
    For the record, I tried this and it was terrible.
    Reading that actually made me laugh out loud.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• Chicken and Rice:

2 cans cream of celery soup
      2 cans cream of mushroom soup
      2 cans cream of chicken soup
      1 can water
      2 cups medium grain white rice
      1 small chicken

Mix the soups, water, and rice together in a bowl.Place in the bottom of a roaster. Place chicken on top(we substituted plain old chikcen legs, and it worked out fine....16 of them(family of 5)). Bake at 350 degress for 3 1/2 hours. Then enjoy.

Comment

• fresh salsa

i was just fuckin around in the kitchen making salsa the other day, and i thought it would be nice to add some avocados. it came out pretty good, and nobody has a fresh salsa recipe in here (that i noticed) so i thought i'd drop one by.

i'll just start out by giving you the salsa recipe. now, this is just a basic salsa recipe, but you can tweak it if you have any particular preferences. if you like a more or less of anything, like onion or cilantro or tomato, you can change it to your liking:

1/2 med yellow onion (med diced)
        2 med tomatos (med diced)
        1/2 a bunch of cilantro (well chopped)
        3-4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
        2 jalapenos (finely diced...btw, this should make it spicy. use only one if you prefer a mild salsa. conversely, add another if you like it very hot)

season with salt and lime juice to taste. your salsa will taste dispassionate if it has too much or too little of these two ingredients, so make sure to season with care---and passion is the word i would assiociate most with latin cuisine.

for an additional twist, add diced avocados, or diced and peeled cucumbers, OR even mangos. i know that sounds crazy, but trust me, it's good if you want to add a tropical twist. a mang0-cucumb3r-av0cad0 salsa is AMAZING doloped on top of a lovely piece of fish. i'd recommend this with a halibut or ahi tuna.

congradulations. you are now an honorary mexican.

Comment

• don't forget the basil & tomatillo's.. gotta use them roma tomatoes btw. cheers.

Comment

• So you wanna eat some pussy?

first things first fellas, make sure the girl's willing- no rapists or dead horsers in my kitchen.

2 cups sopping wet pussy
            a dash of salty clit
            4 pounds of tounge/jaw endurance
            7 revolutions around the magic bead
            a few dips in the suez

mix a scooping motion hand job with one or two fingers with some good, delicate but not too delicate clit licking and find a rhythm

put that shit on simmer for a while and wait till her back arches up or she gives some sort of other signal then give her a slight break before repeating or seeing if she wants to entertain your little carrot
            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

• best recipe ever

Comment

• Cops grab what you can and blend it!

grab everything edible around the house and blend it until it's smooth and then proceed to knock it back.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Rides
                  first things first fellas, make sure the girl's willing- no rapists or dead horsers in my kitchen.

2 cups sopping wet pussy
                  a dash of salty clit
                  4 pounds of tounge/jaw endurance
                  7 revolutions around the magic bead
                  a few dips in the suez

mix a scooping motion hand job with one or two fingers with some good, delicate but not too delicate clit licking and find a rhythm

put that shit on simmer for a while and wait till her back arches up or she gives some sort of other signal then give her a slight break before repeating or seeing if she wants to entertain your little carrot
                  Don't forget the 1 dose of Rufees for the girl
                  Cig Smoke sucks cock

I like my life insane
                  I'm fabericating and debating
                  Who I'm gonna kick around

-Kasey

Comment

• Thats great

Originally posted by K Money
                    Don't forget the 1 dose of Rufees for the girl
                    Stfu fucking sex-crazed teens...
                    Move with the flow...always with the flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avelate
                      Stfu fucking sex-crazed teens...
                      shut up dink ( double income, no kids )
                      what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                      http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

• Krazie's Recipe for Love ^_-
                        2 cups of vinager...
                        3 tbsp of baking soda....

*** Stand back and watch the love occur ***
                        Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
                        I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
                        2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
                        2:Krazie_Killer> .
                        2:epor> .
                        2:IcER> .
                        2:H0blin G0blin> ..
                        2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
                        2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
                        2:epor> lol
                        2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

• i cant believe i havent seen this thread before.. (ive found my holy grail )

must try Push's mashed potatoes.

From the mind of Displaced
                          Über Pork + Taters

ok its been a tiny amount of time since ive done this last but dont worry, im gonna use "rough" estimates of ingredients, vary according to your own taste.

(this is about enough for 2-3 ppl)

~ 500g of some sort of pork (cheap or good stuff, depends on budget)
                          ~ 8 nicely sized potatoes
                          ~ Heinz mayonaise (gotta be heinz )
                          ~ Olive oil (Sunflower oil or butter will suffice)
                          ~ Salt + Pepper
                          ~ Spicy BBQ sause (again dont use the spicy stuff if you dont want to)
                          ~ A few cloves of garlic

*Get yer potatoes, rinse, peel, etc, slice and dice into thin(ish) pieces.
                          *Get yer pork, and cut it into smaller sized chunks (cubes), so that you dont need to cut them any more before eating.
                          *Get your big ass bowl out, insert pork pieces, add mayo, salt, pepper, BBQ sause, and "mashed" garlic. (a fair amount of each)
                          *Mix it all together.
                          *Heat your pan (has to be quite large, and has to have a lid) and base it with some olive oil.
                          *Add yer potatoes, and brown them for about 5 mins.
                          *Throw in your pork pieces and "sauce" that you prepared earlier. (add some water if there isnt a "lot" of sauce, most of your pan should be covered in the stuff)
                          *Stir it around throoughly while heating for a good 10 mins.
                          *Leave to simmer for another 5 mins
                          *Serve
                          *Eat

Displaced> I get pussy every day
                          Displaced> I'm rich
                          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                          Thors> prolly
                          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                            Shit pusher, I was going to post something in the staff forum yesterday about you doing a thread like this but I forgot clean about it, how freaky is that?

I'm going to post in this next year for the simple reason that I can't cook, I'm in catered accomodation until next year. Although I have done beans on toast once:

From the kitchen of that English guy

Beans on toast

1 - Tin of baked beans in tomato sauce
                            3 - Slices of bread
                            1 - Tub of butter

Heat the beans on the oven until they are warmed through. DO NOT BOIL as that munters the taste. Toast three pieces of bread, and once they are toasted your beans are pretty much cooked. Butter your three slices of toast and put two on the plate. Eat the other one now because you are a greedy bastard. Pour the beans all over the toast and eat your toast by cutting it into little squares and trying to balance some beans on it. Be careful they don't fall off, beans ALWAYS fall off just when they are near your mouth. When you are transporting the beans from your plate to your mouth its fine, but when they are just outside your mouth they just scatter.
                            I know this is an old post, but when i read it i justed LMFAO, its so true.
                            Btw, Beans on toast = Pwnorz, and is also the only thing i can cook$$
                            Balancing beans on the toast is an art, that only english ppl have mastered -_-

EDIT: If you don't have the money for baked beans, or just don't like them, spaghetti is also a good option.
                            Last edited by Golden Sun 1; 06-21-2004, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Apparently Facetious cooked it going by that reciepe and gave it one thumb up, so I'm not complaining
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• I'm still happy with my grab everything you can find method.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X