No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Recipe Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT: triple post, what the hell is going on with these forums?
    Last edited by Mr. Peanuts; 01-07-2004, 04:34 PM.

Comment

ty ZeUs!!
      didn't remember the word

Comment

The best non-alchoholic drink ever

Just mix Coke and fruit punch, it tastes so good! We were playing a joke on my friend and poured some fruit punch in her Coke when she got up, and when she came back she noticed and said it was good so we all tried it and it was awesome. I have a really good cookie recipe that I made but I gotta make it again because I never bothered to write down the recipe after I made the cookies. So that's coming soon lol.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

hey panda, what u doing back?

Comment

I got bored and missed everyone too much.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

specially me
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

But you're always mean to me now, threatening to leave my chat and all because I talk to much.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

From the Necromotic
                  LA

Comment

ooops, didn't post my recipe.

Any # of Ritz Crackers
                    mayonaise
                    cheese
                    ham

put them together
                    LA

Comment

• the best cake you'll ever eat.

boxed Chocolate cake mix
                      10 skor bars (break each bar into about 12 pieces)
                      caramel or butterscotch ice cream toping
                      chocolate fudge icing (of your choice)

prepare the mix as directed, add in the skor bars as evenly as possible
                      cook as directed

poke holes in the cake with a fork
                      after about 2 minutes of cooling spread 1/2 the can of icecream topping (about 1/2 cup) on the cake

let cool completely.

add icing and enjoy.
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• the illustrius HBC

good ol morning cure for a hangover.

For this you will need, ham.... kraft cheese slice, bacon grease.... mayo, bagel and a frying pan /a spachela and a cover /lid of some sort .

Chuck your bacon grease into the pan on max heat an let it melt down, once heated throw in a couple slices of ham and fry until cooked, to whatever desire you want.

What you'll want to do next is place the ham in a shape that will work well with the bagel. Throw the cheese slice on top of that and cover with your lid. You should be constantly checking on the cheese to see if its melting, once starting to melt you should spachela the ham covered cheese up and throw it on your bagel.

Works well when combined :

Toast the bagel? Butter it? Mayo it?
                        lettuce/bbq sauce/hot sauce

and for those times when you can afford it, spice it up with some s&v chips ( note: when using the chips, toast your bagel then cover both sides with mayo, then place your chips inbetween and crunk it down so they stick to the mayo )

You can also forget about melting the cheese and just use cold ham or any kind of meat product. Make sure you put the chips on it or it doesn't taste the same.
                        what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                        http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

• mmmm mmm curry chicken

this is a hand me down and you may have to mess around with it to get it right. Pusher give this shit a try, spice it up $

You'll Need

Chicken stock - 1 thing
                          1 clove of garlic ( minced )
                          seasonings ( to your taste ) usually mix it up with cyanne, peprika, onion flavoring and such... give it your own mix .. just not overbearing
                          Curry
                          1 cup of water
                          vegetable oil
                          chicken ( I usually buy a combo pack of legs, breasts, thighs )
                          make sure you buy it skinless, because this shit is nasty with the skin on... unless your some sick fuck
                          potatoes
                          any kind of veggies you want
                          celery... carrots
                          ketchup?

What you'll want to do is find a big pot. Throw some oil down in that motha and let it sit for a bit on high heat.

While its heating, take your cup of water and add some curry powder into that, start to stir, make sure it mixes well... hmmm the amount of curry should depend on your taste for it, I like to use 3 heaping mounds of it. Once stirred your going to throw it in with the vegetable oil and let it cook down. Add your seasonings/herbs/veggies/chicken stock

Keep stiring and a good eye for when it starts to become syrup... or thicker whatever you want to call it... It'll almost resemble like a gravey starting to thicken up... when this happens throw in your chicken and let it fry up a bit. This will brown the chicken as well as create your sauce. Add small amounts of water so it doesn't dry up on you, chuck in your veggies cover with a lid. Check up on it every now and again, give it a stir, let it cook on a medium to low heat for hmm about an hour to an hour and a half.

Serve with rice? Rice is one of my favorite fillers.
                          I don't know if I posted up how to make fried dumplins... but you can easily find it in a search for carribian fried dumplins. they also go great with curry chicken
                          what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                          http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

• glad this is a sticky because...

i love to cook. i worked in the restaurant biz (several positions) for about a decade and although i've moved onto more lucrative occupations, my passion for the culinary arts still rushes through my blood like a well-timed LT bomb up the main tube.

anyway, with the superbowl coming up this weekend, i'll start my contribution to this thread with an appetizer that is e-z to make and superbowl friendly.

SMOKED CHICKEN AND CARMELIzED ONION QUESADILLAS WITH CHIPOTLE CREMA (makes about 5 servings)

>grab a bag of flour tortillas (the 10inch varitey)

>grated cheese. about a pound should handle the job. (i like cheddar or jack. or you can blend the 2 of em if you feel nifty)

>get a few onions. about 3-4 smallish ones, or 2-3 big'uns.

>get a small can of chipotle chiles smoked in adobo sauce. u may have some difficulty finding this product depending on what part of the world u live in. it's found in many grocery stores, and most mexican specialty markets. if you can't find it, oh well. the recipe won't taste as good, but all is not lost. get a bottle of your favorite hot sauce.

>1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro, finely chopped

>1.5 lbs smoked chicken meat, or whatever you can find that is closest. if you don't feel like smoking a chicken, a couple packages of smoked turkey lunchmeat works in a jiff. yes, it's a total cheat, but who cares. this will be an enormous time saver compared to buying a chicken, smoking it, roasting it, then picking the meat. however, if you don't care about spending money, call your local gourmet deli. they might sell it, and fresh chicken will taste better than lunchmeat.

>about 16 oz sour cream

>2 good bottles of beer. not that miller lite crap. guiness is my personal preference.

PREPARATION:

>first open one of the beers and enjoy drinking while you handle sharp knives.

>secondly, if you already know how to carmelize onions, make em and skip ahead. otherwise, the process takes about 10-20 minutes depending on your skill level:

take your onions and cut off the ends and peel the skins off and cut em in half. then slice them against the length so you get shorter pieces (easier to cook). i repeat, slice them, don't dice them. once you have your pile of sliced onions, get yourself a cry rag and dab your pussy eyes ( just kidding, it happens to the best of us. if you have some underwater goggles, wearing them will prevent u from crying. u will look stupid, but it works.).

get a good pan or even a pot, it doesn't matter which (not the cheap thin bottomed ones, those burn all your food) and add some regular olive oil to the bottom (don't use extra virgin, it's too expensive and has a lower burning temperature than regular). use enough to saute, like about 2oz (if the onions aren't thoroughly oiled, add a lil more till they are) . on a med-hi flame wait till the oil JUST begins to smoke. toss in your onions and work the oil into them. after a couple minutes, adjust the heat from med-hi to med. when they start to soften up and get translucent, adjust it all the way to low.

>at this time, if you have a pretty good attention span while drinking beer, you can start the sour cream/chipotle dip. if you're up to the challenge, skip down and make it while remembering to keep stirring your onions so they don't burn.

continue drinking your beer and stirring your onions until they start to really cook down. you can shorten your cooking time by turning up the heat to medium, but you must keep stirring constantly. if you don't want to babysit them, turn them on low and come back every 1-2 minutes and give em a stir. do NOT let them burn! if they start to stick, don't fret. get a couple splashes of water from the tap and add it to the pan. the water should loosen what is stuck and evaporate right off the pan. pretty soon they should start to be turning a beautiful golden brown color. what is happening here is the sugar in the onions are begining to cook out and sweeten the onion. when they're nice and brown, add some salt to taste and take them off the heat. what you are looking for is a sweet and salty onion flavor.

>the chipotle crema is very very e-z. it's just "chipotle sour cream" in spanish.

open the tub of sour cream, and pour it into a mixing bowl. get a whisk (if you're lazy or aren't handy enough in the kitchen to own one a whisk, get a fork).

open the can of chipotles. pour about 1 oz of the adobo sauce into the sour cream. small dice about 1-5 chipotles (depending on how hot u like your food) and add those too.

NOTE: if you couldn't find chipotles anywhere and are substituting the hot sauce, add about an oz of that into the sour cream instead. all you are really looking to do is make a nice spicey and creamy dip for the quesadillas.

cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.

> you should probably be ready for that second beer about now, eh? life is short man...enjoy yourself!

>ok, with the onions and sour cream out of the way, the rest of it is just assembling. you're home free, dood. but before you start, you must know it's crucial to keep a clean pan. if you start flinging cheese or muck in the bottom of the pan, by the 3rd or 4th one, you will have to wash out your pan or else your next tortilla will burn badly with all those burnt bits of muck, and that slows you down. keep this process simple by being accurate and clean.

get a griddle or a large frying pan and put it on med high heat. when it's ready, put a plain tortilla in the pan and add:

some cheese,
                            some cilantro,
                            some of them bomb assed onions,
                            some meat, and cover with another tortilla.

cook till it's sorta meltey, but before you burn the bottom tort. depending on your skill level, either turn it over with your bare hands or use a spatula and use your free hand to support the top layer so the contents don't spill out onto the pan.

when you have about 5, you should be out of ingredients, or close to it. cut the quesadillas into 6 pieces and serve with the crema.

you are now an honorary mexican.
                            Last edited by Subjugation; 01-29-2004, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Oh my god that was sensational Jesus...
                              Sorry about the bump but I just made those last night and I nearly creamed myself
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Now whenever i want something to cook, all i have to do is get on subspace.

Who duh-thunk it?
                                http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                                ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Working...
                                X