No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Recipe Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh.. this is a tough one. Two very unique flavors to bridge here.

Here are some suggestions to use in different combinations. Keep in mind though that you may have to use one or two more items to blend the flavors properly.

Orange Alize
    Red Alize
    Grand Marnier
    Apple Pucker
    Apple Juice/Cider
    Hard Cider
    Lemon Liquer
    Amaretto

My personal thought was shot of Hennessy, shot of Goldschlager, shot of Apple Pucker, and a splash of lemon juice.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I came up with this recipe a couple of years ago, when i was stuck with a bunch of people because of snow.

2 lb Scallops (fresh or frozen, size doesnt really matter)
      2 cups White wine
      1 cup Mayonnaise
      3 cloves Garlic, minced
      6 oz jar Marinated artichokes, drained (save the oil)
      1 lb Bow Tie Pasta
      4 heads Belgian endive, leaves separated (not really necessary if you dont need a base to put the dish on)
      2 cups diced carrots (can be the frozen kind)
      1 cup peas (can be the frozen kind)
      Salt and pepper to taste

1 Cook pasta in 4 quarts boiling water until al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain again.
      2 Poach scallops in 2 cups of simmering white wine for 3 minutes, or until scallops are firm and cooked in the center. Drain. Cool in the refrigerator.
      3 Combine mayonnaise, garlic, and the reserved oil from the artichokes. Chill.
      4 Place pasta in a large bowl and stir in the mayonnaise mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Add carrots, peas and artichokes. Salt and pepper to taste.
      5 Gently stir in scallops just before serving.

You can line individual plates with the endive leaves. Spoon pasta mixture onto the lower half of the leaves. Its impressive looking and tastes just as good as high class chef boyardee.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Beer:

Bottle opener
        Beer

Open Top
        Drink
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
          Beer:

Bottle opener
          Beer

Open Top
          Drink
          youre too weak to open the twist cap. tsk tsk.
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Kronenbourg's the only beer you can really do that on, the rest (especially Stella) just cuts your hand up
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Quick Drinks

Philos comin at ya with some good, cheap, delish drinks.

Screwdriver

Orange Juice + Vodka.... 1 part vodka to about 6 parts orange juice depending on the size of your glass.

Newfdriver.

7up + Orange rum.... same ratio of booze to mix as before.

Newfdriver 2.

7up + Lemon gin.... same thing

Mudslide... newfie style.

Kahlua + milk... ez peezee... Add chocolate syrup if you want. but... whatever it takes good without the syrup so why spend more money? (WARNING: Kahlua is not good straight!!!)

Pussy Vodka

Vodka + Water ... For people who can't handle vodka straight, and have no money to buy a good tasting mix... water fixes everything.

For getting drunk... Philos' weapon of choice: 12 oz of Bacardi Superior... drink fast... straight. (it burns but it pays off)

last but not least

Philos' super leet milkshake

4-8 scoops vanilla/chocolate icecream
              as much milk as you want
              Whipped cream on the top...
              to make it look fancy, add a slice of orange to the side of the glass and put a cherry on the top.
              6:Tristan> EVERY FUJCKING TIME I HAVE A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BAGEL ARGGHGHGHGHGH
              6:Tristan> god damn fuckin bagel ass cunt mother fucking fuckass lik ball bastard
              6:Philos> you dropped your bagel tristan?
              6:Tristan> fuck yes

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                youre too weak to open the twist cap. tsk tsk.
                Laziness and Weakness are often confused my friend.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

this is true.

Bio's asian Beef Tomato dish.

1 Pkg. NOH Chinese Beef Tomato Sauce Mix, Net wt. 1-1/8 ounce, 32g.
                  1 Cup water.
                  1 pound beef.
                  1 round onion cut into 1/4 inch slices.
                  1 cup sliced celery.
                  1 bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes.
                  2 tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges each.
                  Skillet or Wok

Combine contents of package with 1 cup water; blend/stir well. Slice beef thinly into strips 1/8" by 1.5" by 1 inch; add to marinade. Heat skillet or wok; stir-fry beef for 1 minute. Add onion, celery and bell pepper; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook 1 minute more. You can do this. Because Yan can cook.
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Lobster Papillote (actually a friend's recipe, not my own creation)

4 live New Jersey lobsters (about 1 1/4 lb. Each)
                    4 green onions, finely sliced
                    4 tbsp. Sczechuan spicy sauce
                    4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
                    2 tsp. Chili garlic sauce
                    2 tsp. sesame oil

Boil lobsters for 3 minutes to kill those suckas, remove from water and let cool. Split lengthwise through the undershell and flesh. Remove the stomach sac and the dark intestinal vein (I think these can kill you or some shit).

Remove the lobster meat from the shells and claws and slice it up into chunks or slices or whatever.

In a bowl, combine green onion, Sczechuan spicy sauce, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil and extra virgin olive oil.

Add the lobster meat and mix thoroughly.

Place mixture in lobster shells (added flavor). Cut four pieces of aluminum foil, or use the roasting bags. Arrange lobster in the middle. Tightly seal and place it on a baking sheet.

Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes in 425 degree oven.
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

This one is pretty simple, but I still think it tastes good

Ingredients:

A pineapple
                      Fresh Basil (make sure you have enough)
                      Green lemons

Slice the Pineapple in small pieces, and put them all in a bowl.
                      Then pour the lemon juice over the pieces (not too much, and not too little either: if you got a big pineapple use more)

Then cut the basil in pieces, and sprinkle it over your slices of pineapple. (a lot of basil, cuz that's what gives it it's special taste)
                      Mix it, put it in the fridge for about 15 minutes (or eat right away, but then you'll have to take a bit of basil with each piece of pineapple)

Enjoy

Comment

From apt's Card Board Box

Belligerent Buddhist Chicken Blast

(1) Quarter Ounce Moist Psylociben Shrooms
                        (1) A Liter of Egg Nog
                        (1) A bottle of your choice of Rum, Prefferebly ol' Cappy
                        (1) Tea bag

Place shrooms in plastic bag, crush shrooms into powder. Empty Tea Bag out of herbs, Fill Tea Bag with desired amount of Shroom Powder. Seal Tea Bag by any means possible. Place 1 cup of Egg Nog in Small Pot with Tea Bag. Heat on Medium High for 3 Minutes. Pour 5 Cups of Egg Nog into blender, as well as heated Egg Nog. Blend. Pour into tall glass. Pour 2 shots of Rum. Mix.

Merry Christmas.
                        1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

From apt's Card Board Box

Jesus was a Jose Cuervo Baby

(4) Shots of Jose Cuervo
                          (1) 1 Gram of 3/4 Cut Cocaine

Cut the Cocaine into 5 equal parts. Obtain a shot glass. Fill it with 1 shot our Mexican friend. Cover 1 half of the rim with 1 part of Cocaine. Drink the shot of JC, while reciting the Holy Trinity ( 'In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen' ) once completed place your upper lift over the powdered rim and remove the powder with your inner lip. Repeat 3 times. With the final portion of Coke, create a line and snort it. Then recite the 'Our Father'.

Jose Cuervo has now forgiven you for your Sins.
                          Amen.
                          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Elendili
                            Green lemons
                            Limes
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

stop nicking ready made recipes, editing them and posting them as ur own.

(this doesnt apply to all)

Comment

EDIT: double post, damn...

Comment

Working...
                                X