Clear All

Nothing wrong with answering questions tho
    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
      lol weaver hired me, actually :P
      DELETED

Comment

I do the same as cd-rom, and i totally agree w/ him..

although i'm sure doing ':Pure_Luck:i lost my phone number can i have yours? and :Pure_Luck:can i touch you? i have sexual fantasies about you all the time' isn't really helping

Comment

I don't know him/her that well but if what he's/she's saying then yeah you deserve a look over, best advice from an ex staffer stick to one name. Don't suck up or ask for it but getting to know the smods will help you, and don't want it so bad you put having fun on hold tell you get it. Play the game have fun help people if you like helping people not just to get on staff and maybe they'll recruit you. Before you get your hopes up accept the fact that you probably wont get on staff besides your valiant efforts but if you're strong you will find a way to get on staff. Anyone that hasn't been on staff can't speak a word about how hard it is to get on staff, although in rare situations it's not that hard.

Comment

i like to help people too, its just the kind of person i am, i dont llike to see poeple makeing fun of someone just cause they dont know how to change freq's. yet i dont want staff... i wouldnt like poeple constanty asking or saying to me to host this host that, can u get me a bot? staff suck! what time is it? and all the rest just cause u ave <ER> or <ZH> in behind ur name. think about? do u just wanna help poeple or get all there stupid questions too?
            Last edited by arwen_7; 05-05-2004, 04:44 PM.
            I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

well said arwen. $

Comment

If all this nicety and good behaviour is only under the intent of wooing one of the recruiters into recruiting you, then so much for "the thought that counts".

<my two cents>
                Also, wouldn't it be the other way around? The stricter, and meaner people should be ops. Think about it. If every Op/MoD/ZH/DR/ER/ was nice, everybody would get "a slap on the wrist" instead of bans.
                </my two cents>
                What? Image signatures aren't allowed? This is an outrage!

########

Wintermute-> What, is your ping measured in days?

Comment

Im not asking for staff, I'm just saying, i'd like a better look at. (My opinions) IM smarter, more intellegent and MORE helpful than most other staff. and Yes, I would like to see the ?help, because i'd like to help. There are a lot of questiosn being asked, and i'd answer most of them. A bunch of people have seen me helping, jsut a few seconds ago I help Bigbrandon, look

BigBrandon> Attach so we could take over base.<in public>
                  CD-Rom> You can talk only to people on your team by typing // before you talk, or '
                  CD-Rom> Brandon, see<in team>
                  BigBrandon> o thanks
                  CD-Rom> Welcome
                  BigBrandon> attach so we could take over base
                  CD-Rom> Also, you can set MACROS, by typing what you want to say, and then pressing SHIFt and an F key, then it'll be set
                  CD-Rom> then you only have to press that combination, and it'll appear instantly

I just LOVE helping. I dont want that ZH next to my name, but it would help when people ask questions. They flick me shit because of stupid reasons. But yeh...
                  CD-Rom> I wonder what would happen if you stuck a human into the microwave...

pixelsoft> CD
                  pixelsoft> I just want to touch you all over

?chat=drugs
                  ?chat=chat

"It's not my fault baby! I tripped, my dick fell into her!"

Comment

BigBrandon sounds like someone you really don't want to meet in the prison showers.

Comment

7:Barton> hi tats
                      7:Barton> still no smod?
                      7:Barton> :(
                      7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                      7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                      3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

join paladen

Comment

the answear to evérything

Comment

http://www.trenchwars.org/Trench/ind...tion=FAQ&#join

CD take this link and read the very last thing on the page.... Your lessening your chances.
                            Can't think of a good signature :down: :mad:

Comment

You actually bring a good point CD because it brings questions about the way we are recruiting. It aint so easy to install a good system that will priviledge those who really deserves to be staff. The system we have right now have the bad side that gives opportunity only to people who know the 2 deans to be staff usually.. Sometimes I guess by reputation he has from others that they heard of.

I completely agree with you ice storm when you say they are strict and thats the way they should be. Personally, I dont have much to complain about new staffers who came aboard but yea its a bit weird that I always saw those at ?go base but remember that its like the most popular arena after elim and baseelim . And again personally, I dont find much people from elims very sympathic if you look at the insults going on, not like ?go base (I may be wrong hehe).

The solution I would see is the staff to make a kind of council every month or every moment we need new staffies urgently and they discuss about the possible best persons. Diversified people should be in it (that means from different squad and country). The 2 deans would have the last word but again, some very nice potential still might not be known by those members of council like you cd-rom I dont remember seeing you.

Claim is right about the asking though you should just have brang the idea... Get to know people to get known!

PS: An example of bad recruitment was me because I was a complete newb which no one knew except 2-3 who are staff presently but I knew nothing about Continuum, was only good at hockey so they had me be a Melo <HR> (Hockey ref)
                              Elmo!> Hola
                              KJW> Elimo!
                              Nimrook> Melo!
                              yungsta> jello!

Comment

hehe melo....maybe the could do somthing else then...make a new part of staff. what do <ZH>'s actually do? just take help calls and thats it? cause mostly an <ER> or other staff answerers my ?help calls...... just wondering
                                I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                                X