• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wintermute-
    If every Op/MoD/ZH/DR/ER/ was nice
    whats a DR? lol

Comment

oh and arwen, a ZH also looks for potential bans, not just answering help calls... i've seen ZH aliases go around in pubs to check for people violation the TW Code of Conduct

Comment

Originally posted by Claim
        http://www.trenchwars.org/Trench/ind...tion=FAQ&#join

CD take this link and read the very last thing on the page.... Your lessening your chances.
        wow, all this time in TW, and I've never seen that page before. lmao. That probably woulda helped when I started out. gg matt
        DELETED

Comment

hehehe
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

Obviously you DO want to have a tag in your name. What is the difference between helping people with or without a tag? Nothing!

As a non-staffer you can even help MORE since RoboHelp answers most of the newbie questions for <ZH>'s.

Comment

Yea zh`s job is to answer ?help calls
              Elmo!> Hola
              KJW> Elimo!
              Nimrook> Melo!
              yungsta> jello!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                I've seen him in pubs alot giving out advice and considered once or twice luring a staffer in by tking or something so this guy can get seen.

he gets the jerome seal of approval
                agreed
                Celibrate
                XXX is overrated.

Comment

Why would you try using those means to get on staff?
                  If you want on staff, don't make it so blatant, and overall DONT COMPLAIN WHEN OTHER PEOPLE GET PROMOTED.

Be yourself, not a carbon copy of the rules posted at the top of a pub. Only answer questions when they are asked, and do it for the sake of helping, and not to have a position of "power"

Comment

Originally posted by Cd-Rom
                    Uh, I have a question. I've been going around in pub, answering questions for about..1.5 years now. It's just i've switched screen names numerous times, so I dont think i'm getting very much recognition. I just enjoy helping people, I love hearing "Thanks!" It makes my chest swell with happiness whatnot. Im not saying "HIRE ME" But can you give me a little more of a looksie? I've talked to a few ZH's and ER's that were doing it for LESS TIME THAN ME. It's just getting kind of annoying, because I keep getting made fun of for what I do..but if I was a mod I could monitor the ?help requests, and I'd almost always be on. But Im rambling and almost asking now. So, just look me over, I'd be happy just for a look, maybe a talk to.
                    Be helpful to everyone, stop switching names, get noticed, participate in hosted events by <ER>'s, play the game and HAVE FUN, dont ever lose your temper, and just be patient...all good things come in time, and it DOES take time, regardless of what people are saying. I think its very important that you help out in public, but dont JUST help out in public, get around check out all the arenas and help those people too. From my own personal experience I helped on and off in public arenas and other arenas for 3 years straight, I was about 1 month away from quiting trench wars when I was invited to staff, took me by suprise because I didnt think I was going to be invited. Point being...alot of people want staff, what can you do? You have to go above and beyond everyone else... You might be suprised but your not the only person helping people in pubs and not staff. I commend you for helping out, keep up the good word, and I wish you luck
                    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                    3:Best> see it coming
                    3:Best> sad

Comment

Dimboy you're wrong. I helped people and got staff. Maybe not all 'cause of that but still. It shows the deans that you are able to do it also.

Comment

It doesn't matter Leaf, because i know what people said about you when you joined staff ;-)
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

C-D I know you probably help people and enjoy doing it but imagine this.... The deans of staff go to every pub and every arena inviting everyone that enjoys to help and helps people out to join staff... It would be total massacre.I don't doubt that you help people but there are people that have been in thegame longer then you who probably deserve staff more then you... Just don't ask for the reason of the link I gave earlier and just keep doing what you do for a while.. Another hint is don't switch aliases if you want recognition because if you were sent to staff you wouldn't be able to change aliases..
                          Can't think of a good signature :down: :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                            It doesn't matter Leaf, because i know what people said about you when you joined staff ;-)
                            hmpfh!! Meanie =(

Comment

Originally posted by Claim
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/Trench/ind...tion=FAQ&#join

CD take this link and read the very last thing on the page.... Your lessening your chances.
                              Design by Agent007
                              Copyright © 2002

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                                did you used to watch that MCH cartoon? his shoes would talk.. haha that was great

Comment

Working...
                                X