TW Recruiters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Recruiters

Uh, I have a question. I've been going around in pub, answering questions for about..1.5 years now. It's just i've switched screen names numerous times, so I dont think i'm getting very much recognition. I just enjoy helping people, I love hearing "Thanks!" It makes my chest swell with happiness whatnot. Im not saying "HIRE ME" But can you give me a little more of a looksie? I've talked to a few ZH's and ER's that were doing it for LESS TIME THAN ME. It's just getting kind of annoying, because I keep getting made fun of for what I do..but if I was a mod I could monitor the ?help requests, and I'd almost always be on. But Im rambling and almost asking now. So, just look me over, I'd be happy just for a look, maybe a talk to.
    CD-Rom> I wonder what would happen if you stuck a human into the microwave...

pixelsoft> CD
    pixelsoft> I just want to touch you all over

?chat=drugs
    ?chat=chat

"It's not my fault baby! I tripped, my dick fell into her!"

The deans of staff conduct the hiring and firing of staff members. They recruit people they know to be good, friendly and helpful people, and usually they know them on a personal basis through squads, chats, etc. However, the forum isn't the best place to bring this up. If staff wants to hire you, I'm pretty sure they'll be the ones contacting you.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I've seen him in pubs alot giving out advice and considered once or twice luring a staffer in by tking or something so this guy can get seen.

he gets the jerome seal of approval
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

There are a lot of people who help people in this game who are deserving of staff. However its not what u do, its who u know.
        King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Nice said, Spoonie :up:

7:Barton> hi tats
          7:Barton> still no smod?
          7:Barton> :(
          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

yeah there are some people who deserve it more than you

Comment

CD-Rom, you say you are helping people. That's great! It's like being ZH, just that with ZH you have a tag and you see help calls. If the deans are interested in you I'm sure they will come to YOU. But keep helping people, it's the same except for the tag. When you get ZH you will give them the same response as now. Right? So just keep up the good work and maybe you'll be lucky.

Comment

Or pay someone to hire you, like Leaf did
                TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Comment

Right now the deans of staff are The Pusher and Pure_Luck. They are strict which is exactly what tw needs. But they do spend a little too much time in ?go base as i can see. Pusher wonders around which is great but pluck is usually found in his "#" arena or ?go base or ?go twbd .. This might just turn into another melee, or paladen stunt again. I don't really see any staff that weren't basers getting recruited. Correct me if i am wrong i have been a bit inactive. . So don't get too mad.
                    I got staff when i played in publics.. I got addicted to publics with Rhino me and him went for the highest points. Which seems boring but it came out pretty amusing/fun. Yomama was usually around Rhino so i got to know him tooo. And I allready knew other people who play in pubs like Da Farmer! and etc.. it was a blast. I miss mama .. Tear

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                    ---
                    5:waven> freeze
                    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                    5:Freeze> LOL
                    5:waven> that's how things work around here
                    --
                    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

The deans of tw staff are still players and for the first time there are Super mods who still play the game. Why does it matter what they play or what league they prefer? at least they're involved in something which is better then some smods hidding out in private arenas just programming away on their bots. Its not that they all contribute and are nice people but you need some upper staff in the comunity or ideas and thoughts on subject will go unheard of in places like this and then forums, chats and basicly any kind of line of comunication is basicly meaningless to enhancing the game.

CD a lot of people that I've talked to over the years have done the same thing you're doing and it hasn't helped. I think it's good that you are in part doing this for self satisfaction but helping and being involved only goes so far. Personal relationships (sometimes doing good for tw staff, most of the time bad) are basicly how recuritment is done. That's only from overservations, I can't personally say every staffer is a friend of a friend.... of a friend but it has been a trend for quite some time. The best advice I can give you and anyone who cares about becomming tw staff is to be your self and hopefully that's what they Dean of tw staff have said they look for.

Comment

yeah, making a forum thread stating how "staff worthy" I was didn't work either. Just tellin ya.
                        DELETED

Comment

Comment

Just send Dock $10,000 and you can be an ZH/ER.

(The amount of time you get to be staff is determened by dock and only dock, you may be axed instantly - This post does not represent the views of dock, pure_luck, the pusher or myself - All Rights Reserved - Leet dudes Inc. - Copyright 2049.)

Comment

Why is everyone under the impression that you have to help people before you get staff? That's staffs job itself, and if you do it before. It makes you look like a suckup or a wannabee. CD, your best bet is to just be active, and don't break any rules and be nice
                              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                              cool koen> :)
                              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                              cool koen> not because of a bug
                              EvoLd> Lol
                              Treachery> meh
                              EvoLd> why then?
                              PubAceR> women in power dont last
                              EvoLd> LOl
                              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Working...