• Show
Clear All

Thats why i smelled bacon.

godamnit
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Meh, lies vitron, i donated plenty, didnt do any good, lol well... I've never been staff in tw, so tune me out if you like.. but i know that i have owned zones, and been staff deans in others.. but ive always thought that going to a pub and seeing people trying to help over every little thing could be annoying :P in a way its undermining the staff, i mean.. its their job to help right? Making new and exciting arenas for tw is a great way to get noticed, and just posting on this forum will get people to know you, but dont suck up or anything, lol, that irks me :-x, Helping out is great, but you dont need a <ZH> tag to do it
      MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TO SEXY FOR TRENCH WARS! LEAVE NOW BEFORE I UNF! YOU - Mr. 420

Comment

Originally posted by Azhran
        Too bad you completely suck at it
        Shut it ash.. ur ez.. gg owned, not sit kthnx
        Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
        Originally posted by Cig Smoke
        Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by Azhran
          Too bad you completely suck at it
          AZHRAN! YOU ARE A [enter choise here]

a) SEXY SONOFAGUN
          b) SEXY SONOFABITCH
          c) SEXY DAUGHTEROFAGUN
          d) SEXY DAUGHTEROFABITCH

You may choose you're destiny but it looks like you're destined to be sex.
          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

I've seen him in pubs alot giving out advice and considered once or twice luring a staffer in by tking or something so this guy can get seen.
            I believe i would be much better than u at staff, im much more helpful, and actually do enjoy it, stop lying, we know u dont like to do it, i spend half my dam time doing it, i enjoy it to.

Comment

I've seen him in pubs alot giving out advice and considered once or twice luring a staffer in by tking or something so this guy can get seen.
              Well said, Jerome.

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
                join paladen
                How I love hearing those two words together, especially on a topic like this. Sry to say, all you're gonna get from Paladen is pissed if you join to become staff. That's not what Paladen is, that's not what Paladen is gonna be in the future. Sry people

But, to stay on topic, CD, if you truly love to help people out in publics like you say, then don't wry about recognition. You know you help people and the people you help know, that's all that matters right? A lot of people dont get recognition for their actions. It's just something you have to get used to.

-Blue
                "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
                  Made www.geocities.com/poseign with Blue Thunder
                  Right now am making a jav guide (It's going to be up soon)
                  Better Fuckin be
                  "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cd-Rom
                    Uh, I have a question. I've been going around in pub, answering questions for about..1.5 years now. It's just i've switched screen names numerous times, so I dont think i'm getting very much recognition. I just enjoy helping people, I love hearing "Thanks!" It makes my chest swell with happiness whatnot. Im not saying "HIRE ME" But can you give me a little more of a looksie? I've talked to a few ZH's and ER's that were doing it for LESS TIME THAN ME. It's just getting kind of annoying, because I keep getting made fun of for what I do..but if I was a mod I could monitor the ?help requests, and I'd almost always be on. But Im rambling and almost asking now. So, just look me over, I'd be happy just for a look, maybe a talk to.
                    Look bud, I've been doing it all over Trench Wars for 2+ years and still nothing. So I suggest, like all the other staff...Join a basing staff.
                    Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

I got staff then i joined paladen it was really wierd..

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                      ---
                      5:waven> freeze
                      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                      5:Freeze> LOL
                      5:waven> that's how things work around here
                      --
                      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by FFLeader
                        Look bud, I've been doing it all over Trench Wars for 2+ years and still nothing. So I suggest, like all the other staff...Join a basing staff.

Just keep going one with being friendly and stuff and hope a staffer will spot you once...
                        Don't try to help on purpose, help when the help is really needed..

Comment

make this guy sysop, or just give him ZH, He desirves it more than many current ones.
                          Only the loyal count.

Comment

just be friends with the mods and smods or even the <ER>'s maybe it'll get you in staff
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

No it wont.
                              Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by FFLeader
                                No it wont.
                                MAYBE
                                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                                X