If you stopped playing, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

• Love you all
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

• Remember back a decade ago on these forums when ?Tone and Jerone Scuggs used to talk about bitcoin all the time? Damn I wish I got into that.
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

• I got too much queen helene in my arrow keys and they stopped working. needa get a keyboard. prob can get the $$$s for it by next week, see you then

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            Remember back a decade ago on these forums when ?Tone and Jerone Scuggs used to talk about bitcoin all the time? Damn I wish I got into that.
            Pretty sure Tone was talking about tinfoil hats and the aliens listening in on him through his teeth, not bitcoin, but I could be wrong.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
              Remember back a decade ago on these forums when ?Tone and Jerone Scuggs used to talk about bitcoin all the time? Damn I wish I got into that.
              whats that? :O)~
              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• Originally posted by renzi View Post

loool I made this thread when I first started playing again after 5 years and was all curious and enthusiastic about getting people back to the game. Now I remember that the game just needs to die
                looooooooooooooooooool HOWS MY GIRL *redacted*

STOPPED PLAYING CUZ REAL LIFE, U KNOW, FAMILY 3 DAUGHTERS, DRUGS ETC... no more drugs tho dunno how im still alive tbh but i figured my kids might want me here a lil longer so time to stop .. EXCEPT WEED.
                Last edited by Hookecho; 01-31-2022, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by renzi View Post
                  So, why did you stop playing and would you ever play again?
                  i'm content to log in every few months, laugh at the remaining inmates and leave

you know, the ones that are still running the asylum
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• k well the game's totally dead in UK timezone besides pub, which is full of cancerous trolls, dunno why I even bothered giving it yet another chance tbh, I'm done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rab View Post
                      k well the game's totally dead in UK timezone besides pub, which is full of cancerous trolls, dunno why I even bothered giving it yet another chance tbh, I'm done.
                      Can I have your pubbux?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        k well the game's totally dead in UK timezone besides pub, which is full of cancerous trolls, dunno why I even bothered giving it yet another chance tbh, I'm done.
                        in other words "I failed to get anyone perm banned and nobody listened to me because i'm not important."

Comment

• The Truman Show !

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizzo View Post

Can I have your pubbux?
                            Did he leave already?

Comment

• You cant just talk in chat once the mods target you. 24 hour silencings for "spam".. excessive for a game thats got wut, 30-50 active players?

Comment

• Redacted
                                Last edited by Hookecho; 06-28-2022, 10:18 AM. Reason: Spam

Comment

Working...
                                X