PETITION TO SAVE ELIM FROM JESSUP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    jessup's playstyle is annoying and, for the most part, useless. she will never be an overly useful member of a twdd, twdt or twld team since shes straight up not good enough to contribute meaningfully using that playstyle. she isnt lasenza or metalkid or another actually highly skilled wb playing like this, its just jessup playing at R3 leaving the rest of her team to collapse 4v5. at the end of the game she will be 4-3 and the rest of her team will be at 8+ leaving their team down by 10+ kills. she just straight up isnt good enough to help a team playing this style. if she decided to play a more traditional style of WB she'd probably be perceived as much better.

it works in elim because its a solo adventure. she doesnt explicitly break any rules. if you want her to stop having "success" in elim youll have to change elim to make that playstyle not score highly. like i already said, in the leagues that matter, she is already wildly unsuccessful and no one likes to play with her.

i havent got a huge problem with jessup as a person. while often she starts getting shit because of her useless playstyle, it often evolves into some really terrible shit that she shouldnt have to put up with.

this is just my opinion, i am admittedly not great at this game, but if i am a liability to my team its because i suck, not because i play a polarizing playstyle.

tl;dr
    she isnt breaking any enforceable rules in elim. change elim if you want to stop rewarding her playstyle, its literally the only place its at all effective.
    Amen.

I'd take you over jessup and alot of other birds too though 10/10 times

Shit I'd take any pub wb over her

It's her narcissistic delusional irrationality she really acts entitled with that toxic horrendous playstyle that lands her into hot water. If you're bad and you know you're bad that's far more respectable than the path she continually tries walking down and then when she gets a dose of reality she plays the victim card - it's annoying and pathetic

She really thinks it's a top wb strategy it's lunacy at its finest

I don't really have a problem with her anymore either since she's on perm ignore

It's a peaceful life 🕊️

Honestly sickening that because of only ONE person that hides and runs the entire time that an entire arenas game mode is being considered to be changed.. and she plays exactly the same way in any DDs or JDs she's added to..

Just Run/hide/lob for 3 minutes every death she has using everyone's energy/time just to kami off a wall/rock literally no effort to get even half decent under any metric that matters
    she legit adds a minimum of 15 minutes every elim round to lame a victory IF she even manages that

I hope they save elim from her tyranny but I doubt staff will do anything about it
    Last edited by ag$; 02-15-2022, 04:23 AM.

Comment

• I too often times dislike the fact that I can't kill people. I usually just reflect on how far I've come. Rock bottom is real. Never give up, it gets better.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAVE ELIM;n1358024

[B
        ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. It's time we invest in our future. This is a truly historic moment for space pilots. At long last. [/B]#ItGetsBetterTrenchWars

a true visionary

Comment

• Laggi such a drama queen
          WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

• Originally posted by Sulla View Post
            Laggi such a drama queen
            Don't get why you decided to start trolling me and enabling this behavior tbh (there's literally 20 people that have cosigned this for good reason)
            And pretend that it bothers me yet you're the one making new aliases to troll since you know you've been perm-ignored lol

I even give her credit when she actually stays and fights. I'd be the first to congratulate her if she actually stayed and fought AND tried to get better (which I even did for a single round of DD yesterday)

Guess its cuz you hung out in pub too long and started thinking like that cesspool
            You also shark like them too.
            🤷‍♂️
            Last edited by ag$; 02-16-2022, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• i would like to clarify, i do not endorse banning jessup from elim. she isnt breaking any rules.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• What an astonishing amount of signatures on this petition! Together we can lead the way by making Trench Wars inclusive and safe for all space pilots -- young, old and nonbinary.

Comment

• The real cheaters who should be banned are ag$ and saiyan. Both are repeat teaming offenders and do this EVERYDAY. Teaming in elim needs to start being enforced. I make calls to staff and they seem to refuse to enforce the clearly stated rules. They say they need evidence. Well here it is...

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I have played 2 games of wb elim, and 4 games of javelin elim this season.
                    You have played 101 games of wb elim and 153 games in javelin.

There was no teaming involved. You were simply hunted. Claiming I hunt you "every day" is why nobody ever listens to your bullshit crying.

I will continue to restore peace to the galaxy whenever I can.

Comment

• Jessup: You were the target of many humble individuals who did not want to play a 4-player elim for 1 whole hour. Do you expect them to not shoot you? There is no evidence of teaming in that chat. I would suggest for you to refrain from polluting this petition with more wasteful bullshit from that brainless head of yours.

ag$, saiyan... Trench Wars thanks YOU for your service.

Every player should enjoy their time in elim instead of chasing a headless goose around the arena. Another day, another successful victory.

#ItGetsBetter #PilotsUnite #JusticeServed #SaveElim #JessupOwned

Comment

• Originally posted by saiyan View Post
                        I have played 2 games of wb elim, and 4 games of javelin elim this season.
                        You have played 101 games of wb elim and 153 games in javelin.

There was no teaming involved. You were simply hunted. Claiming I hunt you "every day" is why nobody ever listens to your bullshit crying.

I will continue to restore peace to the galaxy whenever I can.
                        what happened to the big speech "TW is shit will never touch that zone with 100 meter pole" cry cry etc? I guess getting banned by hallu forced you into the 1 shot zone? with it's horrible 3 ship boredom league. i can actually be banned everywhere and i still wont play trench wars, such a boring zone and i actually stand by what i believe.

Comment

• https://forums.trenchwars.com/main/1...-ban-falconeer
                          Enough is enough. Thread derailing and useless trolling must be stopped! Let's keep this to voting only. As you can see from his post below (edited about 4 times in the last 15 minutes) this obviously bothers him. Let the votes speak for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Falconeer View Post

what happened to the big speech "TW is shit will never touch that zone with 100 meter pole" cry cry etc? I guess getting banned by hallu forced you into the 1 shot zone? with it's horrible 3 ship boredom league. i can actually be banned everywhere and i still wont play trench wars, such a boring zone and i actually stand by what i believe.
                            It's really hard to address this level of stupidity briefly but I'll do my best since your dumb ass seems really upset about the fact I am playing Trench Wars. Being the 2nd most insufferable human being in the history of Subspace/Continuum, this response is more than you are worth, self-proclaimed "Troll God".

Facts:
                            - Chaos zone has not been worth entering since 2017
                            - After esteemed Nazi Peeking Duck nuked a 4v4 season against the will of the entire zone in late 2019, I started fucking around on an alias in tw - mostly in elim arena. I noticed it was a far better place to be in this age because;
                            - there are still some competent players here, and almost none left in chaos (and 90% of my friends retired)
                            - for the most part, staff actually abide by the will of the community

These are the main factors that led me into deliberately getting myself banned from Chaos Zone. I know its hard for a mental midget to contemplate somebody erasing themselves from a thing they are really good at, but it was a win-win. Only a slave would continue playing Chaos after what Peeking Duck did.

I stand by what I believe - rebelling against nazis and leaving zones run by them. That's why the last thing I did in Chaos was log in under the alias "Hang Peeking Duck", fully understanding the consequences.

You stand by what you believe by doing what? Perpetual stupidity and refusing to play a zone because of its ship settings? Bravo Falconeer, what a gangster you are!

I've been unbanned for 2 years and I'm still not going back lol ~ I stick to my beliefs.

Miss me with that bullshit about beliefs you fucking clown kid.
                            Last edited by saiyan; 02-17-2022, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Since you're such a predictable little retard... Here is what I am expecting based on what I remember of you;

You will quote every single point I have made (of which 100% is the factual truth) and respond quote by quote with complete nonsense, as if you're actually making intelligible arguments.

Lets see if you had any brain development over the past 10y.

Comment

• Originally posted by saiyan View Post
                                Since you're such a predictable little retard... Here is what I am expecting based on what I remember of you;

You will quote every single point I have made (of which 100% is the factual truth) and respond quote by quote with complete nonsense, as if you're actually making intelligible arguments.

Lets see if you had any brain development over the past 10y.
                                why is a picture of rough in your sig btw? just curious.

i mean, i know you two went out a couple times but i didnt think either of you were lookin for anything serious. just sort of figured it was one of those "WHY NOT?" scenarios.

did one of you fart in front of the other too soon or something? i can understand that it really seems like a big deal at one point but later on youll laugh about it.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X