Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETITION TO SAVE ELIM FROM JESSUP

BAN JESSUP FROM ELIM

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. It's time we invest in our future. This is a truly historic moment for space pilots. At long last. #ItGetsBetterTrenchWars
    Yes (1)
    75.86%
    Yes (2)
    24.14%
    Last edited by SAVE ELIM; 02-10-2022, 02:25 AM.

I vote yes.
    Jessup has reached meme status by wasting time every round by running laps around the galaxy then arguing about it. Jessup is convinced they are right and everyone else is wrong.

Comment

+1
      Please yes sick of chasing this hider every elim.

Who just runs around the map 10x just to kami off a rock in wb or just hide/refuse to fight in every other situation

Comment

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Can staff remove this ridiculous post by the aliased troll. I've been being teamed constantly by ag$, delos and aselan and they are ones who need a ban. Teaming is illegal.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
            I vote yes.
            Jessup has reached meme status by wasting time every round by running laps around the galaxy then arguing about it. Jessup is convinced they are right and everyone else is wrong.
            You hide in elim rab way worse than anything I do.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Can staff remove this ridiculous post by the aliased troll. I've been being teamed constantly by ag$, delos and aselan and they are ones who need a ban. Teaming is illegal.
              I've literally spent the past hour+ trying to 1v1 as you run around the map refusing to fight

you're toxic for elim.

All you do is hide/lob/vulch to try and get to the end - mostly hide

You literally had a score of 0/3 against roiwerk at like 16-4 because you lamed your way to the end and made us all wait 15 minutes while you went 1/5

How do you play victim and not see what you've always been doing?

#BanJessupFromElim

PS: NOBODY hides more than you
              Last edited by ag$; 02-09-2022, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ag$ View Post

I've literally spent the past hour+ trying to 1v1 as you run around the map refusing to fight

you're toxic for elim.

All you do is hide/lob/vulch to try and get to the end - mostly hide

You literally had a score of 0/3 against roiwerk at like 16-4 because you lamed your way to the end and made us all wait 15 minutes while you went 1/5

How do you play victim and not see what you've always been doing?

#BanJessupFromElim

PS: NOBODY hides more than you
                You've made a point to team me with up to 6 players each elim for weeks and gone neg for most of that time and only focus on me. You are a bad sport and breaking the rules of elim doing so and shud be the one banned. That game you mention I was chatting with staff so was preoccupied until the end. I've been going 16-10 and winning some so stfu little troll.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You've made a point to team me with up to 6 players each elim for weeks and gone neg for most of that time and only focus on me. You are a bad sport and breaking the rules of elim doing so and shud be the one banned. That game you mention I was chatting with staff so was preoccupied until the end. I've been going 16-10 and winning some so stfu little troll.
                  nope been 1v1 every single time you just run around the entire map 10x so you run into everyone else and pretend they're teaming you and play victim while you waste everyone's time.

Comment

Vouched. This perennial cancerous behavior kills not only elim, but tsl, twd, wbduel, javduel, you name it. It should not be tolerated.

I would recommend extending the ban to all of the aforementioned arenas in order to ensure Jessup stops wasting everyone's time. I can't imagine how many people have wasted hundreds of hours of their life watching this fool run laps around arenas, causing overtimes and just boring everybody to death. IT MUST END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big thanks for ag$ and co for doing God's work hunting down that clown, it is much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
                      Vouched. This perennial cancerous behavior kills not only elim, but tsl, twd, wbduel, javduel, you name it. It should not be tolerated.

I would recommend extending the ban to all of the aforementioned arenas in order to ensure Jessup stops wasting everyone's time. I can't imagine how many people have wasted hundreds of hours of their life watching this fool run laps around arenas, causing overtimes and just boring everybody to death. IT MUST END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big thanks for ag$ and co for doing God's work hunting down that clown, it is much appreciated.
                      I see every troll who makes it their life work to troll me every day minus unlimited has chimed in on this thread. I JUST found out today I am covid positive during this troll fest thread and this is how this guy reacts.

]

Who is the cancerous foul troll?
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You guys should've just disguised yourselves as COVID-##. Jessup couldn't outrun that.

Comment

I wonder why people don't like you.

Comment

breaking the rules of elim doing so and shud be the one banned.
                            The irony of this statement is too good to ignore

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                              I wonder why people don't like you.
                              Can you tell me who likes you please? I have many who like me, it is just a certain pack of loser trolls who harass me constantly and try to make my life here miserable that is the issue. Again staff can remove this harassing troll thread whenever. This is blatant harassment.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X