No announcement yet.

PETITION TO SAVE ELIM FROM JESSUP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting to hear Saiyan has been previously banned in other zones. It does not surprise me in the least to hear this.

saiyan You are now caught on record teaming as you were also caught on record teamkilling me in TSL games and also refusing to add me on TSL lines I was put in which ruined entire rounds for me. Clear abuser.

When will staff start to warn this clown?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Is Jessup banned yet?

Comment

• Question to staff: Is the round time recorded anywhere for elim matches? We could look at the average round time when Jessup plays versus the average time without Jessup. I think regardless of the debate of whether Jessup is choosing to run or "play defensively (lol)", if rounds are taking significantly longer with Jessup included, something needs to be fixed so people are not subjected to much longer rounds because one person has decided they want to drag out rounds in elim the same way they do in every other event they are involved in.

Comment

• Originally posted by cubone View Post
          Question to staff: Is the round time recorded anywhere for elim matches? We could look at the average round time when Jessup plays versus the average time without Jessup. I think regardless of the debate of whether Jessup is choosing to run or "play defensively (lol)", if rounds are taking significantly longer with Jessup included, something needs to be fixed so people are not subjected to much longer rounds because one person has decided they want to drag out rounds in elim the same way they do in every other event they are involved in.
          ^

Why are they ignoring a big part of the community trying to address this

Comment

• Originally posted by ag$ View Post

^

Why are they ignoring a big part of the community trying to address this
            Because I'm doing nothing wrong, and your troll thread is bogus. You are the abusing teamer who is just obsessed over me. Too bad I find u repugnant.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Do I need to join the gang that started this thread to not get banned? Is the invitation the good type of hurt or the bad type?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Because I'm doing nothing wrong, and your troll thread is bogus. You are the abusing teamer who is just obsessed over me. Too bad I find u repugnant.
                If you are correct, then the data should show that the length of rounds is the same whether you are playing or not.

Also, there are two options and you can only accept one:

1) Teaming is illegal and so is refusing to fight
                2) "Playing defensively" is completely legal as is people deciding to hunt only a single person

If you were capable of introspection and the ability to see things objectively, you might ask yourself for what reason people have decided to hunt you and only you

Comment

• Cubones right about the two options.

Zeebus right about everything else.

Jessup isn't breaking any rules. You guys can be butthurt but she's not getting banned for her elim style unless you also want Saiyan and ag$ banned for theirs.

The best outcome you can hope for is that someone agrees with you enough to put in the work to add a smaller area for when there's only a few players left.

Please stop the bad faith arguments about how staff just needs to "do something" when even the most die-hard of you acknowledge that Jessup isn't breaking the rules. She has as much a right to be here as you, regardless of how you specifically feel about her.

And jessup, please stop whining when people choose to hunt you. If you didn't make games run ten minutes longer than they otherwise would, this likely wouldn't happen to you. There is a difference between hunting and teaming and hunting isn't illegal.

Basically y'all are stuck with each other, so either work to build a house that you can all get along inside of or shut the fuck up already.
                  Last edited by Vehicle; 02-18-2022, 07:33 PM.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Never said hunting was illegal if it is solo but these people are calling out coords and TEAMING in groups.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Never said hunting was illegal if it is solo but these people are calling out coords and TEAMING in groups.
                      So you agree that hunting is legal. If two people are both hunting you, that doesn't mean they are teaming. And as I said, you might want to ask yourself why it is that multiple people want to hunt you and only you.

Comment

• Originally posted by cubone View Post

So you agree that hunting is legal. If two people are both hunting you, that doesn't mean they are teaming. And as I said, you might want to ask yourself why it is that multiple people want to hunt you and only you.
                        I showed proof of coordinated teaming. Teaming is a coordinated hunt. Asking for coords and both using each other to locate and squeeze a single player is teaming. Read the screenshot. Saiyan asks for coords and then says teaming is even legal. God you guys are so troll rofl.

The rules are to stop coordinated teaming gang ups on single players because that is NOT the spirit of elim and benefits those who do it. Anyone with a brain can see this is TEAMING.
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I showed proof of coordinated teaming. Teaming is a coordinated hunt. Asking for coords and both using each other to locate and squeeze a single player is teaming. Read the screenshot. Saiyan asks for coords and then says teaming is even legal. God you guys are so troll rofl.

The rules are to stop coordinated teaming gang ups on single players because that is NOT the spirit of elim and benefits those who do it. Anyone with a brain can see this is TEAMING.
                          Nobody in the zone needs to team you.. play victim all you want.
                          you're honestly a bottom tier player like your parasitic friend here 'lizzo' that needs a bomb that blows up everything on their screen to make any sort of impact

Both of you refuse to develop any skill

I think you know nobody needs to team you and that's why you spend so much time being the looney tunes road runner every time you play

You probably know deep down you're a horrendous player and your only chance is to troll/lame/hide (instead of attempting to get better)

Maybe we have to put up with you in elim (you'll just have to run around the map from EVERYONE that's sick of your desperate tactics)

But I guess you'll just never wise up and realize this is why you'll always be a bench rider/last resort/not added

But sure go ahead and troll us and waste our time in elim, but be prepared because every time I see your pathetic ass in I'll be on the hunt
                          Last edited by ag$; 02-18-2022, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• ag$ grow up kid. I'll keep slappin ur butt like I always do with ur idiot sui's
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

ag$ grow up kid. I'll keep slappin ur butt like I always do with ur idiot sui's
                              ?
                              How are you so delusional... wana duel for a few 100 mil pubbux?
                              Have you back arrowed so much that you ran to an alternate reality?

Stop beating your chest on forums like you can actually compete with me lol - everyone knows you cant

Also plenty of ppl been witnessing me on my sarfari hunts sending you to spec in elims the past month LOL

Comment

• Name time and place... I'll be there kid.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X