Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you against America ?

Comment

• ITT men bad at spaceship cant handle a girl playing like a girl.

Jessup, you should take this thread as a compliment for finally achieving a lvl so high that the petty, dust-breathing competition begs to ban the Queen of TW.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyforger View Post
        ITT men bad at spaceship cant handle a girl playing like a girl.

Jessup, you should take this thread as a compliment for finally achieving a lvl so high that the petty, dust-breathing competition begs to ban the Queen of TW.
        Comments like this one are actually the most vicious personal attacks on Jessup. You know that clown will read this garbage and believe it, reinforcing their delusions and preventing any possibility of changing or getting better.

You banned your own manhood & dignity, and harmed your own friend all in one post. But you have too much of a female brain to see it. Pretty amazing stuff lol.

Comment

• we should also all make a post about you. I have not seen you log off this game in like 9 months. You are online like 12 hours a day and you still don’t get better, and you legit leave games when you are not winning. You have a total shit attitude also. So pipe down grasshopper

Originally posted by ag$ View Post
          I ban this noob from elim every time I see her in...

Don't know what she's talking about
          She doesn't win when I'm online LOL
          #JessMakeUpFantasies

#JessPlayVictimLikeMyStrategy4life
          Geio> Down to chill and play that
          Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

• Originally posted by saiyan View Post
            reinforcing their delusions and preventing any possibility of changing or getting better.
            It's too late for this. Jessup doesn't care about improving or trying to get better because they believe they actually are really talented already. If this was the first thread calling out Jessup for their playstyle, there might be time, but it's far from the first:

https://forums.trenchwars.com/main/1...bad-and-broken
            https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...hose-in-charge

Comment

• Originally posted by Geio View Post
              we should also all make a post about you. I have not seen you log off this game in like 9 months. You are online like 12 hours a day and you still don’t get better, and you legit leave games when you are not winning. You have a total shit attitude also. So pipe down grasshopper

Where this guy come from?

You've played 1 ship in 1 zone for decades and you're nowhere near the best at it.. by your exact words what's your excuse for being plateau'd in skill forever?
              You were not someone I looked up to at all from when I was a complete noob to the semi noob I am now..
              Funny guess we're both not as good as we think eh?
              ​​​​​​
              GOMD maggot

if you weren't so busy being a pussy jumping in for no reason to a topic plenty of people are dismayed by
              You'd notice in the last post where jessup tries to "call me out" she has 90 more games than my entire 84 games in my "non-stop" game play
              and is still only up 200 kills up LOL

Nice curveball tryna be team jessup and detract from the issue at hand

And also I'm a legend in dueling in the only zone I cared about

You're a legend nowhere - Why do you have an ego tryna talk down on me son
              I'm not the one

I welcome shit talk because I'm competitive - you seem to be a pansy throwing rocks from miles away for no reason
              Get your goofy ass outta here

OH and for the record yeah I complain like a karen everyone knows this.. I even say it all the time myself?
              LOL

Good job stating the obvious dumb troll lol
              ​​​​​​Complaining is my toxic trait but it's better than being a passive aggressive beta male masking contempt for those around you coming at people without warrant - probably a tactic you employ irl too since people develop their nature and strategies over the course of their lives since childhood..

mans thought he could throw toxic sludge at me for no reason and I wouldn't flash on him. Silly.

​​​​​
              Back on topic.. DOUBLE THE GAMES over my nonstop gameplay and only 200 more kills.. lol
              THIS WAS THE ISSUE AT HAND and All I do in elim is hunt jessup - people have seen it for months now LOL
              Last edited by ag$; 03-15-2022, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Listen you fucking dweeb…..throwing rocks from a mile away….bro I’m all about the shit talk it makes the game fun. Let’s cut the talk about anything outside this game….you are not about that man….this nigga is out of pocket
                Geio> Down to chill and play that
                Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

• Originally posted by saiyan View Post

It's really hard to address this level of stupidity briefly but I'll do my best since your dumb ass seems really upset about the fact I am playing Trench Wars. Being the 2nd most insufferable human being in the history of Subspace/Continuum, this response is more than you are worth, self-proclaimed "Troll God".

Facts:
                  - Chaos zone has not been worth entering since 2017
                  - After esteemed Nazi Peeking Duck nuked a 4v4 season against the will of the entire zone in late 2019, I started fucking around on an alias in tw - mostly in elim arena. I noticed it was a far better place to be in this age because;
                  - there are still some competent players here, and almost none left in chaos (and 90% of my friends retired)
                  - for the most part, staff actually abide by the will of the community

These are the main factors that led me into deliberately getting myself banned from Chaos Zone. I know its hard for a mental midget to contemplate somebody erasing themselves from a thing they are really good at, but it was a win-win. Only a slave would continue playing Chaos after what Peeking Duck did.

I stand by what I believe - rebelling against nazis and leaving zones run by them. That's why the last thing I did in Chaos was log in under the alias "Hang Peeking Duck", fully understanding the consequences.

You stand by what you believe by doing what? Perpetual stupidity and refusing to play a zone because of its ship settings? Bravo Falconeer, what a gangster you are!

I've been unbanned for 2 years and I'm still not going back lol ~ I stick to my beliefs.

Miss me with that bullshit about beliefs you fucking clown kid.
                  Wow what's going on in this thread I had to dig way back to see what Saiyan wrote.

As you can see I don't check or use these forums often.

Saiyan, don't misunderstand I'm glad you got banned from chaos zone/pro league. The zone is shitty and also has horrible gameplay. But beyond that you are correct in your assessment that the staff there is bad and totalitarian. Trench wars does have staff that usually abide by their own rules (or at least pretend to) and who act with less hypocrisy. The problem is trench wars is just plain boring with a 3 ship league. Even if I wanted to be bored out of my mind playing it, the players are assholes on the level of peeking duck too, and have their own clubhouses and BS that I can't tolerate. In other words you are the pot calling the kettle black except you did it against someone who can actually ban you. You are not for inclusivity, you run your own clubhouse and act like a totalitarian dick head too. It's funny that you are angry at your own kind. I get banned by people who are nothing like me and usually for not even breaking rules.

I got banned by totalitarian dick heads in hockey zone. I unbanned on my own and then I still didn't play there even after my ban officially expired 1 year later. So I guess your whole story about your ban expiring in chaos and you not playing there still and how great you are and how not great I am, doesn't hold up. Since I basically did the same thing.

I merely pointed out how you trashed trench wars game play at one point, deeming the zone inferior, and saying you'd never touch it. Now you are a fan boy.

P.S you can tell trench wars is so boring because instead of playing the game people chose to type in a 12 page thread about playing the game.
                  Last edited by Falconeer; 03-15-2022, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Fuck last time I was truly allowed to play tw on a “busy” day there were 30+ people in spec and 4 people playing. And of the many people in spec only some schizo fag troll was talking. It’s barely a chat room now but certainly not a fucking game anymore

Comment

• What's up faggots. This is my kind of thread.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Rabbit View Post
                        Fuck last time I was truly allowed to play tw on a “busy” day there were 30+ people in spec and 4 people playing. And of the many people in spec only some schizo fag troll was talking. It’s barely a chat room now but certainly not a fucking game anymore
                        How many years until you realize there are other arenas besides pub? The only ones that talk in there are the schizos as it is.

What up kthx ? You back from the freedom convoy already?
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Pub is obv. the sustaining arena of TW. The rest is full of people who have played the same way for 20 years and get mad when they aren't as good as they think they are. This thread just a rant

Comment

• This thread isn't even about pub. It's about elim. Stupid trolls.

Comment

• Where do I sign?

Comment

• This thread is more pub than pub. Where the person who talk about they penis all the time?

Comment

Working...
                                X