Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arikel
    Oh!!

You need counseling... you should seriously engage in some terapy... maybe you should try some prozac... if you get some suicide tendencies go ahead... no one will cry you ungratefull bastard. -_- maybe i should stop writting now as i dont want to start go down your level and start thrash talking...
    Ungrateful for what? Her unprofessional hosting? Her newbish updates which looked more like an exert from a goofy teen's LiveJournal blog ~*LOLLzZ*~

Originally posted by StarKitty
    Don't grr me..
    It'd piss me off considerably if there was a thread like this for me, so just drop it.
    Don't worry, I'm sure noone would care if you fell under a train.
    I highly doubt you are a girl, and if you are, youre probably only an asian one.

Originally posted by Lunar Cresnensnc
    *LOL* yOu nut, GW iSn'T gOiNg 2 b Out til @ lEaSt da eNd of nxt MonTh u silly GoOsE !LOL!OL. Bi! xoxoxoxo
    You make jesus sick. Go away, your existence has nullworth! Go somewhere where people care if you are alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by madtek
      youre probably only an asian one
      Treading on racism again.. try growing up.

Lunar.. i don't know if you'll come back to see the replies to your post, but you will be missed.
      Bye
      Last edited by StarKitty; 03-16-2005, 07:58 AM.
      STARKITTY
      A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

• Originally posted by Madtek
        You make jesus sick. Go away, your existence has nullworth! Go somewhere where people care if you are alive.
        its been shown people do. but you? no, nope no1 cares.
        Reinstate Sarien
        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

• why the fuck in all the fucking holy fucking christ is the dumb fucking asshole cocktickler thread still fucking going the fuck on...

Comment

• I dunno.

I deem hogo : "Best use of multiple swear words in one sentance!"

Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Creature
              I dunno.

I deem hogo : "Best use of multiple swear words in one sentance!"

Congrats!

They call me the king of fuck...

HA!

Comment

• since things are going out in the open. . .

lunar, i don't recall what i did, and i doubt anybody but you does. you have an unnatural way of holding a grudge in cases that probably don't even involve you half the time.

i am sure that if everybody abided by your rules, trench wars would be a better place right? we could have this guy set up and call it "big robo ref". we could put cameras in every pub (oh wait, we already have that) and we could, abiding by the "lunar crescens what should a proper person do" commandments, punish people without warning nor comment if anything they did wasn't up to our standards?

case and point: you left staff and quit the game when you were shot down in your attempt to impose a rule that said you could ban people with long names? oh, and respecting your fellow staffer? how many of them did you have on ?ignore?

whose head is in the clouds?
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• She tried to enforce namelength bans?

Of course that would never work and it wouldn't be fair.
                  Kinda stupid if you ask me, since her newbie username is half a mile long in the first place

Comment

• i, by no means, endorse you dude, but i found that somewhat entertaining.
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Crescens
                      You know Volcs, as difficult as this 'may' be for you to understand, not everyone employs the use of expeltives to string sentences together in order to get their point across...certainly not me. And no, I'm not a Nun.
                      Actually, most people do. And those that don't aren't generally offended by it, let alone outraged.
                      In fact, I have never met a person under the age of 70 that was as disgusted as you seem to be by words that are now commonly used in today's society.

Originally posted by StarKitty
                      Lunar.. i don't know if you'll come back to see the replies to your post, but you will be missed.
                      Bye
                      I know I'll miss him...
                      Last edited by Volcs; 03-16-2005, 01:31 PM.
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• There are much worse things to dislike about people than the fact she doesn't like swear words. If that's the biggest problem you have with her then that's just being petty. She's not asking that everyone stop swearing but just that when talking to her, she'd prefer to deal with people who don't swear. As an individual, she has the right to that position, so long as it remains an individual matter and not become policy. I know I wouldn't like it if someone is talking to me and they are spewing expletives left and right. I don't see how that is a negative quality.

Swearing isn't as common place as you make it out to be either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                          There are much worse things to dislike about people than the fact she doesn't like swear words. If that's the biggest problem you have with her then that's just being petty. She's not asking that everyone stop swearing but just that when talking to her, she'd prefer to deal with people who don't swear. As an individual, she has the right to that position, so long as it remains an individual matter and not become policy. I know I wouldn't like it if someone is talking to me and they are spewing expletives left and right. I don't see how that is a negative quality.

Thank you God! A post that makes sense!
                          Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                          Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                          Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                          Catgirl> rofl
                          Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                          fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                          fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                          Kim> loool
                          fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                            There are much worse things to dislike about people than the fact she doesn't like swear words. If that's the biggest problem you have with her then that's just being petty. She's not asking that everyone stop swearing but just that when talking to her, she'd prefer to deal with people who don't swear. As an individual, she has the right to that position, so long as it remains an individual matter and not become policy. I know I wouldn't like it if someone is talking to me and they are spewing expletives left and right. I don't see how that is a negative quality.

Well, well, well... what a surprise!

TK, I never said that was why I dislike Lunar, I dislike Lunar because he/she was a fucking condescending cunt to me and tried to ban me without justification. Now, I'm fine with condescending people... but stupid newb bitches? no way in hell.
                            The fact that Lunar overreacts and goes apeshit at the sight of any expletive (especially those of a sexual nature) just make him/her seem like a neurotic freak putting on a show.
                            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• A surprise why? Because I'm picking on something you said? Maybe I'm disagreeing with something you said just because I disagreed with it, not because it was you saying it. Or are you like Tyson and believe that I have a personal grudge and argue with the both of you every chance I get? Did it ever cross your mind that I disagreed with your view just because I disagreed with it? That's the case here and that's the case in every other instance; otherwise we'd be arguing a heck of a lot more than we actually do.

Besides, I didn't even say that her attitude towards swearing was why you dislike her. If you look at my wording, and I was careful to word it that way, I said that it wasn't something people should dislike about people. My point wasn't that people shouldn't hate someone because they don't like swearing, but rather that disliking the use swear words isn't a negative quality, and shouldn't be viewed as such.

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs
                                I know I'll miss him...

AMAGAD ! IS HER!!!

Bye Lunar... thanks for all the great work you did... will be missed! :crying:

:bye2:
                                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Working...
                                X