where did lunar crescens <smod> go??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
    Who're you again? Oh wait a second you're nobody. LOL.

Smods harrassing players, more more more! =) haha

As for LC, she was(is) cool, one of few staffers that could bring out a laugh, though she was the only one that did it unattentionaly.

Comment

• havent been here in a long time... i stopped cause of the shit talking <dont really need it being a mommy to be> however...

cappy... i'm not the only one who feels this way...

you leaving (even though you still have some participation) is the beginning of the end of something great

Love you <3
      Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs
        I think you're better for mod than ER, you seem to have the "I don't care what anyone thinks" thing goin for ya..
        Hopefully you won't take the typical mod route and pretend to be afk constantly 'cause you're lazy (*cough-warthog-cough*)
        and now you won't fuck up pictionary, lol

:P
        I like to host games that aren't hosted as much....and Edify.. i think volcs meant ' hosted '

LOL!!! You still remember.. ..I use EXACT words.. meh.. i just thought it would be easier.. but.. volcs that was a LONG time ago..

I'm only afk if i go to sleep.. ..mmm yes sleep..

KEKEKE!..
        >^________^<!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacklyn
          I like to host games that aren't hosted as much....and Edify.. i think volcs meant ' hosted '

LOL!!! You still remember.. ..I use EXACT words.. meh.. i just thought it would be easier.. but.. volcs that was a LONG time ago..

I'm only afk if i go to sleep.. ..mmm yes sleep..

KEKEKE!..
          So Jacklyn snorts rails of caffeine pills.

Comment

• Huh??
            >^________^<!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacklyn
              Huh??

lol ^^; is ok Jacky! ^-^
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

• Originally posted by Benno

love law and order!
                A Great Man. ^

Comment

• Originally posted by genocidal
                  So Jacklyn snorts rails of caffeine pills.

STRAIGHT TO THE DOME PLAYA!!1!!!!1

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddess
                    <dont really need it being a mommy to be>
                    was this intended for everyone to say "congrats" to you, or to pity your child?

Originally posted by Jacklyn
                    Yeah, you slaughtered my favorite event... I have a pretty good memory. Bring back adam, he was the pictionary god
                    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs
                      was this intended for everyone to say "congrats" to you, or to pity your child?

Yeah, you slaughtered my favorite event... I have a pretty good memory. Bring back adam, he was the pictionary god
                      Volcs, this is why I love you, Honest about everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
                        Either way it's an important position which was left unfilled (as no one wanted to do it) ever since KJW left the position.
                        Actually, I don't recall anyone ever asking if anyone was interested in doing it, I'll admit she took the initiative to do the job...but personally for me, I'd rather upper staff outline what needs to get done and ask who's interested.
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                        3:Best> see it coming
                        3:Best> sad

Comment

• Upper staff should focus on more important stuff than replacing that newbie position. It shouldn't be worth a SMOD spot in the first place.
                          Any half brained basing newbie would fill her shoes with ease.

She's just an attention whore and how dare she divert our attention from important issues to see if anyone cares about her leaving her worthless role as the News Posting Teenie Bopper.

And people are making a big deal about Cpt. Guano! leaving.
                          I dont think he did anything too special apart from a couple of bots here and there. And most likely they are only basing bots that only the ss newbies would enjoy.
                          Only 2 years ago Guano + Pure_LUck were pubnewbing it up LTing around with all sorts of basing newbies (who are now probably staff, and remain basing newbs)

Yeah, and Goddess you and J-B-Inc's kid will be ugly as sin. Who in their right mind breeds with a jalabashki botoko bean selling indian. You should raise your standards and start dating wilderbeasts. Each shall seek his own kind.
                          You actaully seem proud to be pregnant with a swine baby. Place it on the fire I say.

Comment

• That was rather harsh.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Reaver
                              Actually, I don't recall anyone ever asking if anyone was interested in doing it, I'll admit she took the initiative to do the job...but personally for me, I'd rather upper staff outline what needs to get done and ask who's interested.
                              Since when do they ask in pubstaff chat if anyone wants to be smod? Just because the spot was open doesn't mean anyone could fill it.

Comment

• Originally posted by madtek
                                Lunar is a worthless whore! Guano has a stupid name, what a fag! Goddess is fat! Burn the baby! Demonic is a man! Only ss newbies base! Look at me! I'm making fun of people! Look look look!
                                And the Troll of the Month award goes to... (sorry, TK, maybe next time ;\ ).

Yea anyway, I spent 40 minutes of my life reading this thread, and I knew Lunar before probably 90-95% of TW did, so I am compelled to say something. Sorry. She has always been a good friend here to me, and although her sometimes excessively "gushy" manner may make it seem otherwise to many, I firmly believe, after all this time, that she is a genuinely kind-hearted and caring person. Two-faced, she can be, but only to those who she does not know or trust very well (hence, for example, why she spent so much time talking about herself in her first news posting, but didn't mention a word of leaving in her final posting, although she was quite upset at the time, and knew full well that it would be her last.. which is why it was posted early, to begin with). If she does know you well enough, though, she will let you know when she is truly upset about something.

And yes, she does mean it when she scorns excessive swearing, and other "quirky for a 'young person'" things like that. I won't go into some personal psycho-analysis of her or why she is this way. But is it really a bad thing to begin with? I don't think so. And I believe that if you do think it's such a bad thing, you are no less strange a person, on the opposite end of the "innocence" spectrum; you probably have your own troubled, jaded past, that could be just as easily analyzed and stereotyped.

At any rate, I will say this.. the squad and general chats were always quite different when she was there. Fiends, the lot of you! :P

As for any possibility of her coming back to TW, the stubbornness that others have mentioned is definately there. And generally, she will block out of her mind anything you'd say to try to change her mind about something she feels that strongly about, at least for a long while. So I don't think she will be back anytime soon (hooray for you, madtek). Do I think she is really gone for good? I would usually say no.. but really, without Staff, there isn't much reason for her to come back to TW anymore (and I highly doubt, with the reason she left, that she would go back to Staff, even if it was offered to her again, unless there are great changes). When she became staff, she devoted basically all her time here to that. Which, in a way, alienated her squaddies, any "skillz" she had, or desire to actually play the game seriously, outside of LTing now and then. So I really don't know. Rudy, despite not saying much at all in this thread, seems to have a fair bit of insight on the situation, though.

For Guano, I talked to him a few times, but can't say much else about him that hasn't been said many times already. He was always very courteous, though, and seemed to me to be a top notch fellow. That he "left" with Lunar, I feel, only supports this. It's good to at least see him still around here and there, though.

And lastly, about Jacklyn... personally, I think she's too mischievous to be mod.. but ahh.... nvm ^_-

PS Good times, kites and Sirius hehe
                                Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Working...
                                X