Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?find madtek
    Unknown user.

Nobody indeed. I wonder if Imodium works on verbal diarrhea too.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Now we await the race of who registers on SS as madtek first to tarnish his good name.
      Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

• heh yeah I dont really want to get mushy over this but, seeing as how Lunar was a friend of mine back from the Veloce days... It's sad that she left over this, she was a great friend and (I believe) a good staffer. Contrary to popular belief, she used to be a damn good player too I guess she's been devoting all her time to her staff duties to care about actually playing.. Anyways, maybe you can come back Luney and we can restart veloce after twl?

As for Guano.. really respectable person.. you've done quite a lot for me in the past and I'd like to thank you for your kindness.
        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
        Azreal> LOloL
        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

• Originally posted by madtek
          Upper staff should focus on more important stuff than replacing that newbie position. It shouldn't be worth a SMOD spot in the first place.
          Any half brained basing newbie would fill her shoes with ease.

She's just an attention whore and how dare she divert our attention from important issues to see if anyone cares about her leaving her worthless role as the News Posting Teenie Bopper.

And people are making a big deal about Cpt. Guano! leaving.
          I dont think he did anything too special apart from a couple of bots here and there. And most likely they are only basing bots that only the ss newbies would enjoy.
          Only 2 years ago Guano + Pure_LUck were pubnewbing it up LTing around with all sorts of basing newbies (who are now probably staff, and remain basing newbs)

Yeah, and Goddess you and J-B-Inc's kid will be ugly as sin. Who in their right mind breeds with a jalabashki botoko bean selling indian. You should raise your standards and start dating wilderbeasts. Each shall seek his own kind.
          You actaully seem proud to be pregnant with a swine baby. Place it on the fire I say.
          Oh!!

You need counseling... you should seriously engage in some terapy... maybe you should try some prozac... if you get some suicide tendencies go ahead... no one will cry you ungratefull bastard. -_- maybe i should stop writting now as i dont want to start go down your level and start thrash talking...
          A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

• Originally posted by Arikel
            Oh!!

You need counseling... you should seriously engage in some terapy... maybe you should try some prozac... if you get some suicide tendencies go ahead... no one will cry you ungratefull bastard. -_- maybe i should stop writting now as i dont want to start go down your level and start thrash talking...
            what, exactly, should he be "gratefull" for ?
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• madtek, kill yourself, you bitter little prick. :groovy:
              Last edited by PH; 03-14-2005, 06:00 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread like an idiot.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs
                what, exactly, should he be "gratefull" for ?
                Hum!! you dont know? or you just dont want to know...
                I saw and participated on events hosted by Lunar more than once... i can't say if she hosted games often or not as i normally just get online at week ends... she also helped in tw publicity and wrote the news... you might say yeah well everyone can do that... i dont agree perhaps everyone can do it but it might not be just as well as she did it and it is work that needs to be done!! ... either way she gave away her free time to tw and spent her free time helping the zone so i guess that even if he though she didn't deserved smod... wich i dont think neither him or i have enough information to acertain or judge... i guess he shouldn't post crap like that putting down someone who worked freely for the improvement of the zone... as for guano i guess that just the fact that he does bot programming is enough by itself... i program almost every week in university and i can tell you its not easy and it can be really boresome sometimes... "even in java where the ide does the job for you and the virtual machine helps a lot" though i have never seeen the code of any bot i guess its not something you do in 5 minutes...

Now i ask you why should he post that crap? what are is reasons? do you agree with him?

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

• wow... :w00t:

go Arikel
                  STARKITTY
                  A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

• Originally posted by Arikel
                    Hum!! you dont know? or you just dont want to know...
                    I saw and participated on events hosted by Lunar more than once... i can't say if she hosted games often or not as i normally just get online at week ends... she also helped in tw publicity and wrote the news... you might say yeah well everyone can do that... i dont agree perhaps everyone can do it but it might not be just as well as she did it and it is work that needs to be done!! ...
                    Great, so she took a job she and everyone else knew should would be bad at. I call this power hungry, not helpful. She left soon after over some information leak dispute which actually to my understanding was about Upper Staff talking about Net Bans and SSC related stuff to lower staff. Don't get me wrong here, she was helpful, nice and everything staff looks for.. for lower staff (excluding Moding) but she never did fit in anyway for a S-Mod postion.

Originally posted by Arikel
                    i guess he shouldn't post crap like that putting down someone who worked freely for the improvement of the zone...
                    Yes there are better ways of expressing your opinion here, not that I can find any shining examples on this crappy board. I think there are two kinds of people on this thread, those who have delt with her in a professional manner and those who think they knew her from being on a squad, a chat or seeing her host a game or two. There's no way to truly know her/it intentions, we can only speculate but looking at her record I think we can fairly question that and say what we want about her/its abilities.

If I ever get axed or leave staff I would rather have real people judging me abilities and question my intentions based on what I did and how I did it then 50 kids ass kissing or acting like they're friends with some person over the internet. Or not say anything at all because it's not that fucking important.
                    Last edited by Kolar; 03-14-2005, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar
                      Great, so she took a job she and everyone else knew should would be bad at. I call this power hungry, not helpful. She left soon after over some information leak dispute which actually to my understanding was about Upper Staff talking about Net Bans and SSC related stuff to lower staff. Don't get me wrong here, she was helpful, nice and everything staff looks for.. for lower staff (excluding Moding) but she never did fit in anyway for a S-Mod postion.

Yes there are better ways of expressing your opinion here, not that I can find any shining examples on this crappy board. I think there are two kinds of people on this thread, those who have delt with her in a professional manner and those who think they knew her from being on a squad, a chat or seeing her host a game or two. There's no way to truly know her/it intentions, we can only speculate but looking at her record I think we can fairly question that and say what we want about her/its abilities.

If I ever get axed or leave staff I would rather have real people judging me abilities and question my intentions based on what I did and how I did it then 50 kids ass kissing or acting like they're friends with some person over the internet. Or not say anything at all because it's not that fucking important.
                      Ok!! at least you have done it in a constructive way and i apreciate that...
                      I've never... yes never!! met Lunar on a personal level other than the "hi Lunar host zombiez plz" i dont know her on a professional level because im not on staff and because i dont work here...
                      About the reasons for her leaving staff... have no clue... but i know for sure that the things madtek said are wrongh because of the reasons i mentioned above...
                      About the thing of being here judging or ass kissing... hum!! you got it all wrongh... based on my few although somewhat well founded view about lunar i think everyone is not considered guilty until proved wrongh... as in any democratic government constitution... i apply the same ethic to persons and like it or not i stand for those i see has being treated in an unjustly and unfair way. Besides that if you were axed from staff for whatever reason i guess you would like to see someone who benefited from your work even if never met you personaly or worked with you to apreciate your work and praize it... admit it or not or like it or not you must understand that even if you don't like it anyone is in is plain right to enjoy it...
                      So i guess it's all... i wont discuss if her job was worth smod or not as i dont know how staff works well enough to speak about it...

PS: i hate my english skills
                      Last edited by Arikel; 03-14-2005, 07:24 PM.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

• Basically..

Some people think Lunar was great.. some people seem to think she was bad. An opinion is an opinion and if you refuse to budge.. Good - at least you have solidarity and a commitment to your beliefs.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" - Aristotle
                        Can we end this thread now.. it's getting old <_<
                        STARKITTY
                        A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

• For all these "power hungry" comments being made, what power is there exactly to be had? This is a free, 2-d spaceship game. The only true power is respect from your peers and the subspace community (or if you're DoCk> or Priitk). You can make it to a high up smod position like Lunar or Guano did, but do anything out of line, and the even higher up staff will strip you of your title.

Here we have it in black and blue that Lunar disagreed with her higher-ups, and so she decided to quit. Even if she did have any "power", it was of no use to her because in the end, nothing was accomplished except two extraordinary staff-members leaving.

Regarding her position in staff, even though no one wanted the position, she took it anyways. You call it "power-hungry", but most people outside of staff don't even know such a position exists. She gets no recognition for her work, even though she thoroughly dedicated herself to this game and staff. What power is there to be had from something that no one knows exists? It's like naming yourself King/Queen of a nonexistant country. You say you have power and influence, but in truth, there is none to be had.

To me, Lunar was also a nice person. She might have been against swearing and profanity, but how many of you would prefer to listen stern, possibly a little odd, but kind comments as opposed to endless cuss words? Her attitude might've been unusual to some, but only because she was different. And TW society doesn't really welcome difference with welcome arms.
                          Originally posted by paradise!
                          pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                          1:Reaver> HALP
                          1:Reaver> HELELP
                          1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                          1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

• Okay I can barely understand you Akrel but that's okay. Staff, the zone and everything here is not a democracy. You can live by those ideals in this game but not everyone is going to respect that. I'm here to help the zone and help people who play it, I don't need to know that tons of people liked me or respected me to do it or to leave it and if anyone needs that to do this job they're missing the point and are soon to burn out.

She did leave for more then a little dispute but as no one has accureate information so it will be previced as frivolous and anything that she did do right and good for the zone will be forgotten. I don't think anything she did do wrong, being greatly wronged by her myself, does out weigh anything she did for this zone. I personally dislike the attention on this topic because of the unimportant of it all, that's both upper staff's fault and your fault.. yes you, the players.

Power over people is something greatly sought after by people in this game and that's why it is very hard to find good staff members. What people looking to be part of TWstaff should care about is helping the zone and having fun in that by making new leagues, bots and other things.

Actually KJW held this postion for a long time. It is not a vital posting but it does help TW. As for the other side of it, I think she did very well at internal comunications. In the end her personal feelings about swearing and other things I believe came into conflict with the nature of the zone's population, when that happens not only were the team killers, racist and other offenders the enemy, anyone was. I believe she should not have been left in a position like this knowing her personality, her experience and knowing that should would have an effect on policy.
                            Last edited by Kolar; 03-14-2005, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• What ever happened to getting your point across in a sharp and abrupt manner?
                              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar
                                In the end her personal feelings about swearing and other things I believe came into conflict with the nature of the zone's population, when that happens not only were the team killers, racist and other offenders the enemy, anyone was. I believe she should not have been left in a position like this knowing her personality, her experience and knowing that should would have an effect on policy.
                                What are you talking about? Lunar was always very professional about her cheater calls and everything else to do with TW. This sentence seems like you're trying to say that Lunar abused her powers as SMod to punish people for things as small as swearing which is definitely not the case at all. Despite everyone's rallying around Rand's assertion that Lunar made a good ZH but not a good Mod+ I still think that Lunar held her position WAY more professionally than the majority of staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X