Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudy
    Guano, is it true you and Lunar eloped?
    Even though it's just a rumour that I made up, it does sound plausible since she did confide in you a lot.
    Especially when being groped by 'Mama, did you notice?
    I doubt it. She plays too hard to get.
    Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
    Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
    Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
    Catgirl> rofl
    Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
    fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
    fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
    Kim> loool
    fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Originally posted by Due
      u need to be 2 things to become a staffer

1) a girl
      2) a baser
      #2 is not tru.. Whispus Is a <ZH> and so is War*LoK there both duelers.. Good Game hf in tw.
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
        #2 is not tru.. Whispus Is a <ZH> and so is War*LoK there both duelers.. Good Game hf in tw.
        ROFL that is only 2 ppl, staff is bigger then 2 ppl u noob
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
          ROFL HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE THINGS

FUCK
          it is a gift
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Due
            ROFL that is only 2 ppl, staff is bigger then 2 ppl u noob
            -_-
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

...the only real rivalry is that between Predator Rulez and basers
              Edit:

...the only real rivalry is that between Predator Rulez, Due and basers

Comment

Lunar thought she was secure in staff because she had Guano to fall back on. She did think too much of herself, and the fact that she thought herself funny is... funny in itself. Guano leaving because she did is just stupid either way, but he's gone now, we can move on.

Comment

I joined just as she quit so I can't comment on what she did for TW or for Staff from personal knowledge. From what I'm told she did a lot of work behind the scenes and from the looks of the groups and the private forum I think she influenced staff policy in a positive way and generally kept staff in order. On both sides of it, being on staff and not, I never liked her tone or her ways of doing things as they would leave people with a sense of a detachment with staffers which I believe, in a few cases, has left wrongful judgments in place. I personally wouldn't have promoted her to a S-Mod and to a position of Public Relations considering her lack of experience with the community and her personality type.

Now Cpt.Guano!, I think everyone knows how much of him self he has comitted to the Zone so there's no need to say anything about his time in staff. I only wish Lunar didn't drag him out of Staff over some stupid rule dispute, what a bad way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                    Lunar thought she was secure in staff because she had Guano to fall back on. She did think too much of herself, and the fact that she thought herself funny is... funny in itself. Guano leaving because she did is just stupid either way, but he's gone now, we can move on.
                    You have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                      You have no idea what you're talking about.
                      Just what i was about to say.
                      TWLD Champion 2014
                      TWDTB Champion 2013
                      TWDTB Champion 2016
                      TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                        Just what i was about to say.
                        My Point: They're gone, so what? TW moves on. Lunar wasnt much of a loss.
                        gen just another asshole, and Pron youre just another tool.

Comment

She acted like a bitch towards me, so I can't say I'll miss her.
                          "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Morh
                            Hah why all this whine about lunar? she was one of the best staffers around.

WHAT how can u say such a thing! she was good, but obviously not the best! I AM! of course! duno who would disagree with that comment!

for ur info, im not a girl or a baser?! then how did i get staff! ur ideas are wrong if u think u have to be a baser. yes there are a lot of basers, but not all are, me, ease, buja, predator rulez.... some more, dont feel like hittin ?chat
                            1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

I consider lunar a big loss to staff... A lot seem to hate her because she was too **rational** in her cheater dealing and her hosting being horrible... but she was helping staff a lot with her new position... I personally had many projects in mind to realise with her so you guys can be more informed on tw's status...

I saw a comment about her not being experienced enough to be in charge of public relation... Its true that she was not as appreciated as KJW is but she was really integrated and cared a lot about our TW community (if we can call it like that). I could not see any other staffer than her doing the job. Its not guano who just told dock ''hey make her smod''... she was respected by upper staff and showed a lot of conviction.... The same reason qan was promoted not a long time ago...

As for guano, hes a damn big loss... Hope he reconsiderates and comes back! Even bigger loss, no one being able to be as cool and efficient as him...
                              Elmo!> Hola
                              KJW> Elimo!
                              Nimrook> Melo!
                              yungsta> jello!

Comment

Of all staff I have dealth with, Lunar was the most helpful and courteous, but I was not one to require much maintenance.

But most importantly, was she hot?

Comment

Working...
                                X