No announcement yet.

where did lunar crescens <smod> go??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll burn in hell for saying this, but Amen, Rand.
    5:Sydi> mike, your dad just called me old
    5:Sydi> that stung a little
    5:Rab> u fuck each other's dads?
    5:Sydi> yes. i fuck armour's dad.
    5:Rab> fag.
    5:armour> dude
    5:Sydi> i take what i can get

Comment

heres my 2 cents

lunar was an allright person i guess, a little too upbeat and weird but i guess she was alright

you gotta remember that staff intentionally gets a couple of female staffers every once and a while to try to balance staff out a bit and not make it totally male.

asmo is cool, and he asked to be demoted for certain reasons so dont bring him into this

Jacklyn got promoted to mod, so now theres 3 female mods if im correct that demonic is female (correct me if im wrong)

no offence but i dont see demonic doing much but then again maybe im not around much.. but i do see jacklyn and beasty doing alot

:bye1: lunar
      Last edited by Broly; 03-10-2005, 05:32 PM.
      Girl if it's alright,
      100%.

Comment

Sad to see her quit, I knew her from around 2002 or something, always friendly and happy.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Hahahaa. I've said it before and I'll say it again, newbs shouldn't be on staff, even if they have tits.
          For someone to be a smod after 2 years of game play says alot about tw.

Lunar was a dumb bitch on a powertrip with an unjust ego.
          On the other hand, guano is awesome. I remember how excited he was when he got ZH
          Jacklyn seems like she'd be a good mod, I'm not a big fan but I know she hosed a lot and actually put in some effort unlike most of the lazy fucks.
          Last edited by Volcs; 03-10-2005, 05:45 PM.
          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Now you guys went and did it. You gave another female too much attention and pissed Volcs off. The forums will be reduced to smoldering rubble in mere minutes. :groovy:
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

It's funny that I can't dislike another female.
              I actually like more girls than I dislike
              I like Ayden, Typhoid, Idiot, Kinky_girl
              I dislike Goddess, Telcat, Lunar_cunt

So good effort and fuck you. And I love how you disregard the many males on this shit I dislike. but I guess if we brought that into question you couldn't all scream "CAT FIGHT OMGZ !"

And I hated lunar long before I was told "she" was female. Personally I think that the whole prudent "don't say dirty words" thing is a total facade. There is no way anyone is that sheltered unless "her" parents kept "her" in a closet or "she" grew up in a nunnary. Hellooooo, modern society here? No young person acts like that.
              Last edited by Volcs; 03-10-2005, 05:51 PM.

Comment

So defensive. Calm down, sparky.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Nice attempt at instigating, but I'm pretty calm. It's all in how you take it.

And stop posting before I finish my editing.

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                    Nice attempt at instigating, but I'm pretty calm. It's all in how you take it.

And stop posting before I finish my editing.

Now that she left will you come back and play trenchwars with me volcs :crying:

Comment

Originally posted by Jacen Solo
                      (Jacklyn, DangerGirl, qan, and a few others) and if they aren't there the game almost seems pointless.
                      to clarify, others include: Melo, Killer Soldier, SuperDAVE(postal) (btw, happy birthday dave!), Sydi, etc (basically everyone in the zone that doesn't yell at me and try to call me a newb)

Jacen <3 All except the ones that have been removed from <3 above :wub:
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Well, Rand, Lunar did put a lot of effort into helping the zone. She was very dedicated.
                        Though, I think towards the end, she had me ignored, as well. I think I said something like perhaps her staff briefing memos could be a bit more, well, brief, and she took it to heart, unfortunately.
                        Anyway, I'll always remember her TWCity games, and the choppers heading back for more burgers.
                        5:Sydi> Father Time is the biggest paedo ever
                        5:Sydi> raping us of our youth...
                        5:Tarn <ZH>> You forget who you're talking to
                        5:Jaffacake> hahaha

Comment

useless and misguided effort reaps the same rewards as no effort at all.

hi volcs.
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                            useless and misguided effort reaps the same rewards as no effort at all.

hi volcs.
                            hello.

nux suck

I just msged you on msn for the first time since hockey season I think. And I love being ignored about as much as I love repping in base to save your ass. grr.

Comment

Originally posted by hogo
                              Now that she left will you come back and play trenchwars with me volcs :crying:
                              I dunno. See, lunar getting smod basically threw any faith I had in TW down the shitter... and if she had been axed, I would have come back. But as she went of her own accord, I'm not sure what to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                                It's funny that I can't dislike another female.
                                I actually like more girls than I dislike
                                I like Ayden, Typhoid, Idiot, Kinky_girl
                                I dislike Goddess, Telcat, Lunar_cunt

So good effort and fuck you. And I love how you disregard the many males on this shit I dislike. but I guess if we brought that into question you couldn't all scream "CAT FIGHT OMGZ !"

And I hated lunar long before I was told "she" was female. Personally I think that the whole prudent "don't say dirty words" thing is a total facade. There is no way anyone is that sheltered unless "her" parents kept "her" in a closet or "she" grew up in a nunnary. Hellooooo, modern society here? No young person acts like that.
                                How can you judge her on how she talks? You have no idea what she did BEHIND the sceens AWAY from your idiotic vision. So try not to judge a book by the cover. I'd expect you, being a fellow girl to somehow bring up sympathy for the only upbeat person on TW, but I guess your just another senseless ass just here to annoy people. Oh well.
                                Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                                Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                                Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                                Catgirl> rofl
                                Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                                fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                                fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                                Kim> loool
                                fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Working...
                                X