New PubBot's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suxxor
    I thought both terr and weasel can have it on full-time? I've found that flying a weasel myself seems to be the best defense.. at least, given my specific abilities as a pilot.
    I don't consider the weasel to be a legit ship, not even against itself. And I won't until it's incapable of committing the sort of douchebaggery I've been talking about. So yes, one legit ship has full-time X-Radar.

Originally posted by suxxor
    seriously, whoever took it from the jav to give it to the lanc.. what was the reasoning behind that? javs were awesome x-killers.. especially against the ones that tried to sneak in fr holes.
    I guess they took it because a few javs tried using it as a weasel killer and failed miserably, so they decided to punish the good javs for the actions of the bad javs. Typical staff blunder. I'll elaborate more on this when I'm coherent, as I am under the influence of some rather illicit drugs right now.

EDIT: No I won't, I'm far too lazy.
    Last edited by PH; 05-28-2005, 02:56 PM.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Edit: I could care less what you do to further ruin the game anymore.
      Last edited by Riesen; 05-29-2005, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X