• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nethila
    this reminds me of TWIB.. btw.. did that thing even finish? lol
    nope died
    Big Chill

Comment

just let staff organize it.. thats why we have them and thats what they are (or should be) good at.
      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
      2:Miksel> elim 3
      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
      2:Morgane> LOL
      2:Enflame> haha
      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
        was only ef and haz i have no grudge on UV otherwise :'(
        ya okay w.e. were not even accepting this dumb tournament anyways.
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
          just let staff organize it.. thats why we have them and thats what they are (or should be) good at.
          Looks like it is indeed useless to try and organize something like this in the community we got here with staff trying to pull it down while they should be excited about it since it's just a few players trying to make the game more fun for everyone.
          Only the loyal count.

Comment

Show me where Staff tried to "pull it down" . All you do is come on here bashing staff when staffers said they would host this tournament and supported it.

Comment

i particularly like the awesome judging of talent on the orginal list.. sk8 over spastic and uv.. YESSSS

Comment

invite luck,....we'll play..we just arent ranked...we could beat those teams

Comment

Sumpson, do you realise pure_lick acted here as a player and squad captain? and not as a staffer. None of the staffers were actually agaisnt it. All they said was that it was a bad idea.

Comment

I think I should go and relax myself.

www.malepregnancy.com

afk
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                      Show me where Staff tried to "pull it down" . All you do is come on here bashing staff when staffers said they would host this tournament and supported it.
                      It started off with

Kim: "I was going to host a Basing tournament after the dueling one, but suit yourselves. Good luck."

Thix: "could use a good mod at this, wanna help out?"

Kim: "No, why would you guys be in charge of something the staff can do? And when i would do it, i'd probably end up including basing forces such as SPASTIC, UNIONVILLE and -FINAL-. It'd be decrepit. YOu guys on the sidelines telling us what to do?"

Instead of putting it down like that, he could have tryed to negotiate about what he wanted and what thix wants. This doesn't look like he cares about the idea, just the staff thingy.

Kolar: "These things rarely work out at all even with staff help. I'm not surprised one fucking bit with Sumpson and Thix running it that Spastic and uv were not invited over squads like jaba? ruby? hillpeace? Red Veil? If you want people to take this seriously (because it will fail if not) or want people to see it as a precursor to TWL then why the hell is it setup like this?"

Well there's another staff member getting personal when not knowing what he's talking about, I agree what he says in the post is true, but he did pull the idea down with those bad comments and not implementing it would be nice if working out well. And again, I think he should have since this is an idea trying to improve the zone.

P_L: "Spastic not accepting an invite into a fake tournament in which we weren't invited in the first place for no reason except that thix didn't like us. Kim, run a real basing tourny after your dd one and we'll play in it. Thank"

Kim did tell he would host this, but the idea was to keep this rolling, not just once in a 3 year, but every month till league. You dont say a word about that idea and start like that, thus you pull down the idea.

Shouldn't have asked if you don't care
                      Last edited by Sumpson; 10-07-2005, 08:44 PM.
                      Only the loyal count.

Comment

no one is against a basing tourny... but with person as biased as thix running the show, no one would be part of it. if you want to blame anyone, blame thix for ruining his reputation so badly that no one likes him.
                        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I guess you are right, hope it will be run properly soon.
                          Only the loyal count.

Comment

what is no
                            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

i will bring mario party 3 that is a fun game
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
                                Kolar: "These things rarely work out at all even with staff help. I'm not surprised one fucking bit with Sumpson and Thix running it that Spastic and uv were not invited over squads like jaba? ruby? hillpeace? Red Veil? If you want people to take this seriously (because it will fail if not) or want people to see it as a precursor to TWL then why the hell is it setup like this?"

Well there's another staff member getting personal when not knowing what he's talking about, I agree what he says in the post is true, but he did pull the idea down with those bad comments and not implementing it would be nice if working out well. And again, I think he should have since this is an idea trying to improve the zone.

I've seen this happen too many times Sumpson, the comunity wastes their time getting ready and hyping it and it always fails.

I'm not against a TWBD tourny but just how any player could pull it off and I don't think collaboration would be a good idea now either considering a good 10 mins went into this before this thread was made, plainly I don't believe your or Thix, or anyone working on this tourny has what it takes or wants to put in the effort needed. You also can't get past the main problem here, you'll be in games and making decisions; staffers are not allowed to be involved in decisions or situations which involves or effects their squad.

Also just forgetting Spastic and UV is a poor reason, I know both you and thix dislike staff, spastic and PL and not a lot of people like everest. They're all major players in BD so I think yours and thix's objectivty needed to be questioned here.

Comment

Working...
                                X