No announcement yet.

8 Squad TWBD Tournament -Godspeed, Spikey, Sumpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw, now that mambo dissolved, will we even have 12 teams for twlb?

Comment

Unionville dissolving. Don't invite us thanks.
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

i've spent 1000+ hours to this game in the past 3-4 months, don't tell me i won't follow through with this

and kolar, instead of bashing me and nethila you too, instead of bashing me, why not help so it CAN happen. yeah, when i was 11 i earned a "bad rep" on a spaceship game i got "addicted" to ok? good, let it be. but people who hate me respect me and my leadership enough to join my goddamned squad, so bear with me on this and play in the fucking tourny. not for my sake, but help this damn community start basing a little

thanks

Comment

Red Veil will participate only with staff support/organization.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
            this reminds me of TWIB.. btw.. did that thing even finish? lol
            http://twileague.com/

Lol, yea it died basicly cos it ended up running during TWL...
            PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
            Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                i've spent 1000+ hours to this game in the past 3-4 months, don't tell me i won't follow through with this

and kolar, instead of bashing me and nethila you too, instead of bashing me, why not help so it CAN happen. yeah, when i was 11 i earned a "bad rep" on a spaceship game i got "addicted" to ok? good, let it be. but people who hate me respect me and my leadership enough to join my goddamned squad, so bear with me on this and play in the fucking tourny. not for my sake, but help this damn community start basing a little

thanks

I don't really care how long you've been out of school or work, player ran events don't work. I wish for the sake of the community you would drop this and let Kim do his tourny or put forward a TWPS for a monthly toruny and i'm sure it will pass, staffers will pick up on it and get it done. I'll even help coordinate it but as it is now I will not help or support this because you and the others are biased assholes (but that's just being human, it's forgivable but I do not wish to discuss it further here) and having control or a say in it will only effect the entire event. Also you lack the support because of the above statement and you lack the resouces needed to make this happen, keep in mind that the only reason I care about this is because it will cause disruptions in the zone, it will cause disputes and it will effect the comunity all of which is out of TW staff's control. I'm not questioning your willingness to help the zone, just do something that actually will.
                Last edited by Kolar; 10-07-2005, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                  it will cause disputes and it will effect the comunity all of which is out of TW staff's control. I'm not questioning your willingness to help the zone, just do something that actually will.
                  ok, this is why some squads were considered to NOT be invited

also, this IS helping the community of basing, competition is always fun. so if half of you spastic people are mods, why not help us out?

Comment

did unionville dissolve?

Comment

No, I'm pretty sure it was because Spastic and Unionville son your squad on a daily basis.
                      sdg

Comment

Stab, seriously it has nothing to do with that i did NOT bias, ok? Back off of me jesus, if it were some top known elite here you'd be kissing his nuts and shining them

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
                          you know what PL, i think i am going to be on your side this time

Unionville not accepting an invite into a fake tournament in which we weren't invited in the first place for no reason except that thix didn't like us. (As well as insulting squadmembers such as Stamen, Hazuki, Myself, and P H) Kim, run a real basing tourny after your dd one and we'll play in it. Thanks
                          Truly original, everest :fear: and yeah it is biased and i think it's a waste of time.. If you have no power whatsover to host the event why even say you will "run" it.. Let the staff do their job
                          My Music Playlist

Comment

also, this IS helping the community of basing, competition is always fun. so if half of you spastic people are mods, why not help us out?
                            Again bullshit. I already told you if a Spastic TWD game was happening and a player was said to be cheating or whatever, no Spastic staff memeber could answer the call or take sides in it. It's the same for all squads.

Shit like this doesn't help TW, it will fail or at least end before the season's done like TWIB. Leagues that are not orginzied or properly coordinated DO NOT help the zone. STAFF will not HELP YOU or ANYONE in something that will have at the worst a NEGITIVE impact and at the very least WASTE all our time on. Go work on a TWPS for this or give your ideas to Kim and let staff do it.

Comment

Stab, seriously it has nothing to do with that i did NOT bias, ok? Back off of me jesus, if it were some top known elite here you'd be kissing his nuts and shining them
                              sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson
                                Thix: "could use a good mod at this, wanna help out?"

Kim: "No, why would you guys be in charge of something the staff can do? And when i would do it, i'd probably end up including basing forces such as SPASTIC, UNIONVILLE and -FINAL-. It'd be decrepit. You guys on the sidelines telling us what to do?"

Instead of putting it down like that, he could have tryed to negotiate about what he wanted and what thix wants. This doesn't look like he cares about the idea, just the staff thingy.
                                Kim is right, why would you and thix be telling a staffer how to host a basing tournament when they were trained for it when they got asked to wear the <ER> tag and you didn't? I think you and thix are both being arrogant and naive.. No offense at all

Originally posted by not thix
                                Don't you go to school?
                                Last edited by Morroco; 10-07-2005, 11:52 PM.
                                My Music Playlist

Comment

Working...
                                X