• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a pile of shit

edit: it was me!
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Izor, I'm pretty sure he was talkin Rusher's roster and not the players in it. - Ward

It makes me feel bad shooting down little kids like you constantly. But I guess you bring that onto yourself.

It seems I hit the nail on the head, you don't have a clue how to talk after all.

if that's ambiguous enough for you to apprehend, your knowledge of english isn't worth a damn - Ward

I agree, so let me give you a little lesson of the english language. After seeing constant illegible babblings such as

I'm pretty sure he was talkin Rusher's roster;

I noticed he sometime even uses the words;

the term "versatile" cannot be used address a roster;

I almost died of laugh

I am convinced that this conversation had no fruit to begin with. You say I was talking about Rusher's roster, not the players in it? Aren't the players what make up the roster? Do you even know what a roster is? It seems I overestimated you more than I thought. Here's some help to get you started.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=roster

Even Izor managed to put the point across clearly. It doesn't matter what exact point in relevance to the roster I was talking about, the point is I made a statement that the roster in question, be it whoever's or whatever roster, was versatile. There's no grey here - it's all black and white. Let me show you the definition again, and bold some things due to your difficulty grasping concepts -

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=versatile

ver·sa·tile Audio pronunciation of "versatile" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vûrs-tl, -tl)
      adj.

1. Capable of doing many things competently.
      2. Having varied uses or serving many functions

Synonyms: versatile, all-around, many-sided

See the bolded stuff? Replace my statement with any of them and it doesn't falter the statement one bit.

An all-around roster; a roster capable of doing many things competently

I'll strike at one more of your silly claims before I put this to rest yet again -

For all I know, the term "versatile" cannot be used address a roster. Instead, it refers to tangible objects. - Ward

Is that so? Do you know what tangible means?

tan·gi·ble Audio pronunciation of "tangible" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tnj-bl)
      adj.

1. Discernible by the touch; palpable: a tangible roughness of the skin.
      2. Possible to touch.

Possible to touch eh? Then take a look at one of the primary examples dictionary.com gave for the word versatile -

a versatile temperament.

Temperament?

tem·per·a·ment Audio pronunciation of "temperament" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tmpr-mnt, tmpr--)
      n.

The manner of thinking, behaving, or reacting characteristic of a specific person

Excessive irritability or sensitiveness

Hmm, doesn't sound too [tangible] to me =/

Try harder next time. - Ward

As if the slop you presented wasn't bad enough for itself, you top it off with false bravado. You really know how to dig your own graves, boy. And the funniest part about it is that it's always the inarticulate insecure kids that try to pick fights with me over petty junk like that. At least it would've been more sporting had there been relative grey area to argue about.

For all I know - Ward

You don't know.
      Sika> noob
      Pro> u

Comment

• Reading this turned the sky black and made the ocean boil.
        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Kolar
          I didn't mean I dont care about you or that I hate you or anyone, I have no invested intrest in either side. I agree that all claims of abuse should be checked. I really don't care what you think of me Demonfaze but there's no need for trashing each other here, if you care about this zone and about having staff abuse being checked into tell your squad to cool it on the forum. nuff said.
          Fair enough, I think everything has already been said on this matter and its turned into a worthless flame fest anyway.

Comment

• I hope everyone has aired all their dirty laundary in this thread by now. I feel it is the right time to pull a Conc and close it before another chapter gets added on. This is not a substitute for a daytime soapie, nor does a six hundred dollar necklace classify as a SSCU Trench Wars issue. If you still think it be newsworthy, talk about it in PM. Cause frankly I'm sick of seeing it every time I hit "new posts".

el finito

Comment

Working...
            X