Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fbz you make me yawn, I liked you better when I didn't have to read all of this
    shit from you on the forums.
    Ara / AraGee / Death
    SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
    SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
    TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
    ----------------------------------------------

Comment

• Still havent seen any real evidence

Move this to trash talk?
      Last edited by Carnivale; 03-05-2006, 11:52 AM.
      Kyace <ER>> I could use a good laugh, go ahead cheat and pretend to be dumb.

1:lemar> still gonna flame bc 247

Galleleo> where is all this lag coming from?
      dL.Chao> Gall
      Fairlights> ur anus?
      dL.Chao> Stop whining
      dL.Chao> You lost because you suck

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by BrItIsH:
      (RoboHelp)>I don't want to know your name, I just want.. Bang bang bang!
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :BrItIsH:<Message>.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underground
        demonfaze: PL has done a lot for this zone. Wtf have you done for it? NOTHING
        Stop arguing over an TWD Profile and actually start caring and doing something about TW since you "only play it because of TWL". You think ur a God just because you're skilled. Damn you dude, get over ur attitude and act like a normal guy.
        I always had respect to you until I noticed you and Rule both do what fbz wants. At least fbz is capable of saying what he thinks in front of you. You talk in the backs.

EDIT: Obviously some guy that sends 200$ (WOW) to a girl he met in a spaceship game is completely capable of changing the TWD Profile just to incriminate PL. From what I know of fbz i'm pretty sure he'd do it.

Underground I am glad we are no longer with you. We made the right choice. We had many good reasons to leave your squad, the most important one though was we were not happy there. I do regret letting down some Sk8 players I respected. I understand your resentment and bitterness. Open another thread if you want to flame. It will go both ways and resolve nothing.
        Last edited by Rule; 03-05-2006, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• I believe staff should be held accountable for abuse whenever it occurs. Staff members need to remember morals and be as unbiased as they can be. By doing that they set the example for everyone involved with the zone. Staff is the backbone to the zone- the under appreciated, people who volunteer their free time to make this game better. This is not simply about editing a TWD page. All staff from the most junior ZH to Sysops know that with their power comes the responsibility to act in a mature manner, and not get involved in flame wars. Personal relationships should be kept personal. When the Dean of Staff and Head of the leagues is not doing this himself there is a problem. I believe that finding out the truth regarding the TWD page is important and holding whoever did it accountable is necessary - whether that be Pure_Luck, Fireballz, both or someone else altogether. Members of Staff will find out that truth with time.
          Last edited by Rule; 03-05-2006, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• After seeing this, all i can say is volcs and telcat are both hoe's that need a life

Comment

• Originally posted by Rule
              I believe staff should be held accountable for abuse whenever it occurs. Staff members need to remember morals and be as unbiased as they can be. By doing that they set the example for everyone involved with the zone. Staff is the backbone to the zone- the under appreciated, people who volunteer their free time to make this game better. This is not simply about editing a TWD page. All staff from the most junior ZH to Sysops know that with their power comes the responsibility to act in a mature manner, and not get involved in flame wars. Personal relationships should be kept personal. When the Dean of Staff and Head of the leagues is not doing this himself there is a problem. I believe that finding out the truth regarding the TWD page is important and holding whoever did it accountable is necessary - whether that be Pure_Luck, Fireballz, both or someone else altogether. Members of Staff will find out that truth with time.
              didnt you read anzu's post? the only ip got logged is fbz's
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
                All independent staffers quit or got axed.
                because pl cant have independant =( THAT'S SOME BAAAD JUJU!

Originally posted by rule
                All staff from the most junior ZH to Sysops know that with their power comes the responsibility to act in a mature manner, and not get involved in flame wars
                I guess wark/kthx is better than everyone then, as he takes part whenever he sees the chance in-game. oh, and he runs the most annoying squad in the zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nethila
                  didnt you read anzu's post? the only ip got logged is fbz's
                  I think the point is that you don't necessarily have to log on as fbz to change all that information. You can manually edit the SQL database to reflect the changes that happen if you were clever enough. If I remember, demoting someone or removing someone on a roster and so on.. those are single values in the database, you just have to hunt them down. Similarily the squad profile is just another single value.

Thus I asked my question, if things like that were even logged. Yes servers log who access them, but would it go as detailed as saying 'person X logged on, then manually edited the following values in the SQL table' or would it only say 'person with IP X logged on under the name fireballz', which obviously wouldn't mean ANYTHING if the person never logged on as fireballz at all.

Perhaps SQL saves the date/time that a value was changed last (although I don't recall it did, unless you need a very high level of access that I never had) in all of the database, and that can be correlated with fireballz's account being accessed.

Obviously if it's found that someone just logged on as fireballz, then it's case closed. If it's found that no one actually logged on as fireballz during the time in question, and the values changed themselves, then obviously someone with access changed them. The question is who, and does P_L who has a limited programming knowledge know how to cross reference the database to do it correctly without screwing everything up?
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Ok lol have to comment on something here!

Originally posted by PH
                    I don't know where you got your information, but there wasn't much of this "chaos on Spastic chat" that you're talking about. Server did this to himself. Every time we counted off for a BD, he'd beep. Then as soon as we got one he'd start complaining about how he "didn't really want to play", and if he didn't get a sub he gave a half-assed effort. He did this for at least five consecutive matches. I like Server, don't get me wrong, but a guy who does shit like that match after match is setting himself up to be axed.
                    Wrong.. Never beeped to those matches because i didnt feel like playing at all. And told i wont play when got added in. If "i wont play" is too hard to understand.. then im the one who's fault it was i guess?

Nothing to say about this fbz - pl issue tho
                    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                    Server> dont worry mirror
                    Server> shark fits your tits
                    Peace <ZH>> shut up
                    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                    1:Hercules> im level 90
                    1:Hercules> in 9d
                    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

• I love the way you move - I love the way, the way, the way, you mooooove. :wub:
                      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Underground
                        demonfaze: PL has done a lot for this zone. Wtf have you done for it? NOTHING
                        Stop arguing over an TWD Profile and actually start caring and doing something about TW since you "only play it because of TWL". You think ur a God just because you're skilled. Damn you dude, get over ur attitude and act like a normal guy.
                        I always had respect to you until I noticed you and Rule both do what fbz wants. At least fbz is capable of saying what he thinks in front of you. You talk in the backs.

EDIT: Obviously some guy that sends 200$ (WOW) to a girl he met in a spaceship game is completely capable of changing the TWD Profile just to incriminate PL. From what I know of fbz i'm pretty sure he'd do it.
                        Faze has done nothing that would deserve this unfounded shit talk, but handle himself in a respectful manner. You are the one with the attitude. You sound like a whiney little kid. I felt bad about leaving sk8, even though I was leaving so I could be with my friends and have more fun, because sk8 has some real cool guys.

Back on topic, I think what most of us on synd are trying to get across is just that we want this to be looked into by other staff to the best of their ability as it should be, because there are many odd "coincidences" involved that leave one to wonder.
                        Last edited by 3Stripes; 03-05-2006, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• ooh thats nice fbz.
                          The flowers and the bags. I would have kept it with flowers, you cant just buy a girl, but still nice. Im not being sarcastic btw.
                          I do hope you 2 have met in rl by now. It would be very very very bad if you do not know each other in rl.

And PL is jalous
                          ohohoh, warms my heart this kind of shit. And im sure this id-chick is letting them fight over her. I wanna know how it ends. Keep us posted plz. And make a pic of the two of you.

Oh and PL get the TWL going! If you cant handle it then pass the powers to someone else. We are getting bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
                            I think the point is that you don't necessarily have to log on as fbz to change all that information. You can manually edit the SQL database to reflect the changes that happen if you were clever enough. If I remember, demoting someone or removing someone on a roster and so on.. those are single values in the database, you just have to hunt them down. Similarily the squad profile is just another single value.
                            it was done from twd site, not manually from database. otherwise it wouldn't show up in squad's action history (action history works different way, too lazy to explain). only way to solve this is getting server logs from the time it happened but i don't know if there are any anymore, which i doubt, as it happened some days ago.

Comment

• wow lol

I don't care if P_L did it or not. I think it's time he's replaced. Honestly.. if you don't think he isn't abusing his powers to whatever extent he can.. is stupid. Almost every dean abuses, and they only get worse with time. It doesn't matter if fbz is bullshitting or not - its just time for a new dean - hell maybe a sysop that logs in more then once a month - otherwise, its just a matter of time till we die like SSCX
                              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• cant make people care about the game again. still havent seen any actual 'abuse' by pl so far, except a bunch of hearsay, and a HORRIBLE attempt at framing him. (learn2proxy)
                                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                                X