X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deluge
    lol i never understand what the fuck you say
    He loves to use dictionary.com to search for harder words to look smart. It's obvious, because his sentence structures are primitive.
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride
      EDIT: Now I deserve the ban, only thing i'm pissed about is why did the dean of staff not know about a rule, and I be expected to know about it? Or the dean forgot about it -- and i don't have any beef with him besides that because he's always been nice with me
      PL is not SSC staff, he does not enforce the policy of the network. All cheating is a one year network ban, appearently in your case information was sent along to others who eventually banned you correctly. As for the zone wide ban he was more then fair, most people wouldn't read that far into the TW rules and give someone a break like that. I think we've had enough of these little whinny compliants.

Comment

Edit: I need to read all posts before replying. What kolar said!!
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
          As for the zone wide ban he was more then fair, most people wouldn't read that far into the TW rules and give someone a break like that. I think we've had enough of these little whinny compliants.
          The only Complaint I have is why would he not say that it's a 1 year netban no matter what? Rudy said that it should have been a known rule by all players, yet the dean doesn't know? or forgets in my case?

I'm not complaining about the ban, i'm complaining about how it was dealt with. Why wouldn't PL just ban me straight up if there was that rule out. It's not appropiate to say one thing and not even TALK to me about the misunderstanding.
          1:Hydride> who we play next week
          1:ReNdErED> Pandora
          1:ReNdErED> gulp
          1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
          1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
          1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
          1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
          1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

He loves to use dictionary.com to search for harder words to look smart. It's obvious, because his sentence structures are primitive. - Ward

You know I hear this all the time yet I never cared to take the time to figure this out. How do you look for words on a dictionary anyway? Do you type in random letter combinations until a definition pops up? I wonder how often I'd come up with a search result for a word from hitting random keys on the keyboard into the search prompt? Assuming after a few hours I find a word or two, then what? What are the chances of that word having any correlation to the topic at hand?

Get real.

And to further make sport of your primitive trains of thought, since when does syntax have any direct connection with vocabulary competence that you make the presupposition that anyone who has [primitive] sentence structure may not have a decent vocabulary bank?

By the way, it's hard not to snicker at your attempt to denounce sentence simplicity as being 'primitive', considering that it goes completely over your head that points can be more thoroughly put across through the fluid precision of non-generalized words, yet without overly complicated sentence structure to needlessly hinder getting the point across.

The depth of my word choice allows for a more precise understanding of the topography of my message, while retaining a simple sentence structure to allow for a pretty easy read nonetheless, unless you grew up under a rock and can't comprehend a relatively easy slate of english language. I find it flattering nonetheless that you find my simple english to contain 'hard words', as you so eloquently put it. I hope that doesn't offend you, now does it? Dupe.
            Sika> noob
            Pro> u

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride
              The only Complaint I have is why would he not say that it's a 1 year netban no matter what? Rudy said that it should have been a known rule by all players, yet the dean doesn't know? or forgets in my case?

I'm not complaining about the ban, i'm complaining about how it was dealt with. Why wouldn't PL just ban me straight up if there was that rule out. It's not appropiate to say one thing and not even TALK to me about the misunderstanding.
              PL gave you a 75 day ban until you went onto the forums and told everyone, most importantly Rudy that PL did that for you. All staffers know the network rules, he was actually being nice giving you a break there but you shot your self in the leg.

Originally posted by Pro
              You know I hear this all the time yet I never cared to take the time to figure this out. How do you look for words on a dict....
              http://thesaurus.reference.com/

The use of words that stand out, do not flow well within the sentance structure or may be a poor choice to convey an idea/message suggests this. I sure as hell couldn't understand that post.
              Last edited by Kolar; 03-04-2006, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Wow. Fbz man give it a rest. The more threads you post about this shit and the more replies you get from your squaddies, the more pathetic you look. You had a ton of respect out of alot of people in this game prior to this. True, its an online game, but your respect level plummets down the toilet the more you post trying to attack PL. PL most likely acts rudely towards you in the game, but I've yet to see him post anything in the forums or in public other than his prior post, and even that wasnt attacking you. So in otherwards, follow example and Keep it IN the game. No one cares about your fights, and no one wants to join you in being a "mavarick" and a "rebel". The majority of tw wants twl to start, and seeing as PL is the only one with any experience willing to run the damn thing, your petty arguements are hindering progress. If you two want to be faggots and fight over a girl that plays in an online spaceship game, fine, but KEEP IT BETWEEN YOURSELVES AND OUT OF THE FORUMS. Thank you.
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Rule: Shut up you fucking fireballz whore

You, Fireballz and demonfaze should create your own league where only "mature", skilled, correct and veteran ppl can play.

Jesus, you 3 are so annoying.

Just shut the fuck up and please behave on your own instead of backing up ur e-friends.
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                    http://thesaurus.reference.com/

The use of words that stand out, do not flow well within the sentance structure or may be a poor choice to convey an idea/message suggests this. I sure as hell couldn't understand that post.
                    Exactly, I noticed he sometime even uses the words that do not fit in his flow of ideas he is trying to communicate. I remember him saying "versatile roster" I almost died of laugh

Не стоит делать ето.
                    Last edited by Ward; 03-04-2006, 08:52 PM.
                    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.

Comment

Wow UG, I wonder if that had anything to do with us 3 leaving your squad. I'm sure if we were still on your squad and this same thing happened to fbz you'd be on here with us backing up your "e-friends", hypocrite. I just find it funny how two-faced you are in the sense that you never had anything bad to say about us and were pretty much always kind while we were in your squad, and the second we leave you show your true colors. You have truly reassured me since then that it was a great idea to leave your squad. I still have much respect for many of the sk8 players, but if I ever had any for you, its been long gone by now. Anybody can leave Syndicate if they feel their time would be more enjoyable elsewhere, I wouldn't hold it against them and would still be on good terms. For you to feel that we should stay on sk8 even though we aren't enjoying ourselves as much as we would some place else is very selfish of you. Now why don't you save your bitterness towards us for another time, or make another topic about it for all I care, this issue isn't about that.

Volcs, I don't see how its so hard for Pure_Luck to obtain a picture that not many people have of I.d., when he was able to obtain a picture of the flowers, purse, and wallet she recieved on Valentines day.

Now Kolar, I notice you've been pretty much shrugging off this whole situation and thinking this shouldn't of even been brought up, because you've been acting very condescending towards some of the people involved in this topic from what i've seen. What i've been saying atleast is that I think some staffers should look into this issue and see what they can come up with. I don't think the possibility of staff abuse should be taken lightly considering it can only worsen or occur during more inappropriate times like TWL. It's one thing for people to feud and bash eachother in the game, I couldn't care less about that, but when actions are being taken towards myself and my squad then of course i'm going to get involved. I would just like to know if people have looked into this, or is everyone pretty much just going to shrug the whole thing off and not think anything of it?
                      Last edited by demonfaze; 03-04-2006, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by demonfaze
                        Volcs, I don't see how its so hard for Pure_Luck to obtain a picture that not many people have of I.d., when he was able to obtain a picture of the flowers, purse, and wallet she recieved on Valentines day.
                        Which I.D. sent him? lol.
                        Last edited by Volcs; 03-04-2006, 10:32 PM.
                        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

I am not taking a stance in this whole situation and stuff.. because, I really don't care.

I however do agree with the fact, that if these accusations (sp?) are made towards a certain staffer, that it should be looked into by a different independend staffer who can at a later date reveal if any of it holds up, or whatever, best would be to have 2/3 other staffers have a look at it, so that if one is trying to frame another he can't go "investigate" and cover his own tracks.

God.. it's way too late, I think I made some typo's in this one.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Things I learnt from this thread:

a2m+ thinks Pure_Luck runs TWL. Nethila is running TWL. As restitution for your misleading remarks, i get to fuck you in the ass. Twice.

fireballz hates P_L: Take a number, he's the dean of staff, thats 30% hate from the community right there.

fireballz sent $200 purses and handbags to steph? Now, thats a tad weird, but only if they don't talk all the time or if fbz doesn't haev money to burn. I love how you guys are all over his nuts, when they may be talking all the time on the phone etc. if they're not, it's fucking weird, and fbz needs to get out a lot more, if they do talk out of game all the time, then i see no problem at all. The main point is it isn't any of our business anyways.

OPTION A: Fireballz did all this shit to incriminate Pure_luck. It's possible, requires just the right amount of hate (check) if so fbz needs to retire. Right now.

OPTION B: Pure_luck blatantly abused his power to serve no real purpose. Way to go P_L, you abused some guy you'll never meet in real life, about some girl you'll never meet, and you didn't even really do anything.

OPTION C: Da1andonly did it in the Library with the candlestick. We should all beat da1 down to the ground with custom made ass paddles.

Guys, does it matter what option it is? Clearly they're both in the wrong (spastics frontpage takes away any maturity credibiltiy they may have had). Pure_Luck has been a controversial dean from day 1, not because he makes new and strange thigns, but because he clearly does the lowest amount of work possible, and is the worst dean we've had since weaver (oh wait, he was the dean before P_L? Fuck, well then insert any dean other than THE PUSHER. Lets go with KJW for now)

The dean always sucks, he always rewards his friends. It would be a blatant crime, if it wasn't a shitty spaceship game where lag plays just as much a roll as skill.

da1 did it, fuck that kid.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                              I am not taking a stance in this whole situation and stuff.. because, I really don't care.

I however do agree with the fact, that if these accusations (sp?) are made towards a certain staffer, that it should be looked into by a different independend staffer who can at a later date reveal if any of it holds up,

Sorry, excellent point here so i quoted it. I miss Dantax.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I dont think fireballz is the kind of guy who would make something like this up, nor do i think PL is capable of doing this. I've no clue what to make out of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X