This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abuse of Power - Regarding TWL Coordinator/Dean Of Staff

Sometime late Monday night somebody gained control of my TWD name and logged onto TWD site and demoted demonfaze to assistant captain, then promoted him back to captain, then demoted him back to assistant captain again. Then they changed the Syndicate squad profile (it's back to what it used to be now), putting up a pic of I.d. on our site and beneath it, inflammatory comments directed to I.d. and I, very similiar to Spastic's TWD profile. Then the perpetrator left Syndicate squad roster under my name.

That person I believe is Pure_Luck.

The night that this happened we were in a bd vs Spastic. Synd was destroying Spastic, I was playing, but my time was limited because there was a storm going on in Daly City, California (Bay Area) and power was out. (10,000 ppl were out of power in our city because of the storm, but the backup generator was running, giving me about 10 mins of power).I didn't realize it at the time but a tree behind my backyard fell and took out the power lines with it leaving our whole block without power. Here is a pic of my backyard I took from 2 days ago:

After I was subbed early on in the game, due to power loss, we went on to beat Spastic in the bd and there was a lot of chaos on Spastic chat following that loss. Server was axed, and along with him, I.d., someone that Pure_Luck has been trying to get off his squad for awhile now, due to her friendship with me. Then a bit later Pure_Luck pulled his stunt.

I wasn't around that night of course, didn't get power back till last night, but when Syndicate people started figuring out what happened and tried to get to the bottom of it, who else other than Pure_Luck who offered his "helping hand" to assist us. He supposedly had an IP check done and said that my IP was logged into TWD site at the time and that it was me, which was impossible because I had no power at the time.

One night while we were playing poker he even tried to get into my computer by making me install this program VNC Viewer. He was playing on Pokerstars a site which we frequently played poker on and said he wanted me to finish up his poker game for him so he could get some sleep. That program is what he uses to get into people's computers, i'm sure you all have heard about this before in another thread.

A lot of you may ask why would Pure_Luck do this and frame me, the answer is simple, just look at Spastic's TWD page and you'll see how obsessed he is with me. Most of it stems with the fact that i'm good friends with I.d. and he is jealous of that. Another is because he befriended me, let me on his chat, offered me staff, when I said no he then offered me to be a part of TWL Staff and I said ok to that, during all that time trying to get me to join his squad Spastic, but I never did.

To summarize things, after losing the 4-5th bd in a row to Syndicate, Pure_Luck lost his temper and axed two of his squadmates. In his dislike for me, used his powers to access my TWD account and proceeded to vandalize the Syndicate TWD site by putting up a picture of I.d., one of the people he just axed from his squad and making condescending comments about I.d. and I. Basically making it look exactly like the current Spastic page at the moment. Is it a coincidence that all this happened shortly after after I.d. got axed from Spastic and within an hour's time? It doesn't take a genius to put the two together.

And this is not the first time Pure_Luck has edited someone's TWD site because they were making fun of him on it. He has also edited Juice's TWD profile as well before.

I admit i'm no saint, after all I did put up the Syndicate profile showing Pure_Luck's immaturity and incompetence. I can't prove he did it, after all he is the most powerful person in the zone at the moment, he is a sysop and dean of staff, but I believe without a doubt he did it, who else would have reason to do it? All the explanations I mentioned previously point to Pure_Luck clearly. This is the guy that runs our zone. He's involed in petty fighting, editing other squad's TWD pages, and has played more games than anyone in TWD and yet we still have no leagues. With Dock> and Priitk not around who is going to hold him accountable for his actions?
    Siege TWLD Season 3 & 4
    Light TWLB Season 5
    Syndicate TWLD & TWLJ Season 7
    Syndicate TWLJ Season 9

Do you got real evidence, it was PL? It can be ofcourse, I just think the fight you guys have is getting out of hand. With tw and it's players as victim.

EDIT: I'm not saying too much, don't wanna get banned
    Last edited by Fire Blade; 03-03-2006, 05:09 AM.
    Kakka> <3333333333
    missa> do i want to <3 you after you banged a donkey?

Comment

It's not a new thing, something similar happened with Basingcrew or some basing squad, and a staff did it, but they didn't want to go out with his name.

There's no reason to doubt fbz, some of the staff are just corrupted and shit.
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

In PL's defense, Juice was using an image on his webspace in their TWD profile, so he went to his webspace and changed the image. I don't see anything wrong with that. Maybe next time they'll be smart enough to host their images somewhere else.

I don't know where you got your information, but there wasn't much of this "chaos on Spastic chat" that you're talking about. Server did this to himself. Every time we counted off for a BD, he'd beep. Then as soon as we got one he'd start complaining about how he "didn't really want to play", and if he didn't get a sub he gave a half-assed effort. He did this for at least five consecutive matches. I like Server, don't get me wrong, but a guy who does shit like that match after match is setting himself up to be axed.

It's fairly obvious that PL doesn't like you, but I doubt losing a few BDs would make him do something like that. I don't know much at all about what happened with i.d.; that's between you, her and PL. Spaceship drama is the furthest thing from my mind, but I figured I'd clear up at least a couple of these misconceptions.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

For all thoses axed people needing a new squad

JOIN $FLABBY$ !!!!! :wub:

we need more basers
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

So staff is corrupt, big news.

Comment

VNC Viewer is used to get into other people's machines? That's the worst way, because the client has complete control. They can turn it off and watch what you're doing. It's a tool for remote control mainly used for support purposes. I hope you're not implying that PL was trying to "hack" you using vnc. Because that would be amazingly ignorant.

So your reasoning behind blaming PL is that he doesn't like you. Sounds like a smoking gun to me. I don't like you either, so perhaps I'm an accomplice.

llater,
              Tony

Comment

One night while we were playing poker he even tried to get into my computer by making me install this program VNC Viewer. He was playing on Pokerstars a site which we frequently played poker on and said he wanted me to finish up his poker game for him so he could get some sleep. That program is what he uses to get into people's computers, i'm sure you all have heard about this before in another thread.

VNC Viewer does exactly that VIEW's someone who is running the VNC Server. Yes, I trusted you enough to finish playing poker from my computer. For more information you can read : http://www.realvnc.com/products/pers...nvncviewer.pdf

Comment

it was me, fbz!
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

LOLOL I remember as SOON as it went up I said "wow, fbz.. making an ass of himself like that. 20 bucks says it's to try to make PL look bad"

"someone that Pure_Luck has been trying to get off his squad for awhile now, due to her friendship with me. "
                    Where have I heard this before?
                    You're giving yourself far too much credit.

You say PL is obsessed with you... he didn't even make spastic's site, all he did was copy paste some of the bullshit that you happen to spew about yourself 24/7.

As for the juice thing, you're a fucking fool.
                    I showed apt a pic that was linked of PL's site, he thought it was funny and direct linked to TWD site.
                    I told PL he had done that and that he should dick with it (as it would be hilarious). He put a different pic on his site under the same name so that it would be linked to juice's TWD site. That has nothing to do with what you did on the syndicate site, but good timing!

You need to pull your head out of your ass and take a step back, where the fuck would PL get a pic that steph has only sent out to like "at most 10 people"? I'm pretty sure you're one of those people.
                    All of this in an attempt to make PL look bad... fbz, give up.
                    In my opinion, all signs point to you.
                    Maybe you should learn to use a fucking proxy server next time, dumbass.
                    Last edited by Volcs; 03-03-2006, 12:53 PM.
                    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Wait, you meant viewer? Oh crap, I thought you meant vnc server. So you were afraid of taking control of PL's machine? That he could somehow break into yours with that? That's good stuff.

llater,
                      Tony

Comment

power corrupts.
                        Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

"VNC Viewer does exactly that VIEW's someone who is running the VNC Server. Yes, I trusted you enough to finish playing poker from my computer. For more information you can read : http://www.realvnc.com/products/pers...nvncviewer.pdf[/QUOTE]"

Pure_Luck I have never had a problem with you. I do not believe you however. You do have the ability to edit pages, and a lot of what Fireballz has stated here makes sense and looks to be true. The Head of the league and Co-Dean of Staff should show some maturity in the way he deals with people and runs this zone. You have clearly not done that. Simply stating that VNC viewer is not used to get into peoples computers is not an adequate explanation for what has been going on.

Our original conversation after the page was edited:

Rule> Seems like some childishness going on with TWD page
                          Rule> I hope you have nothing to do with that.
                          Pure_Luck> obviously i dont hav anything to do with the syndicate page
                          Pure_Luck> im looking into who did it
                          Rule> K. For some reason members of the squad think you do.
                          Pure_Luck> i guess but i can't even do that?
                          Rule> All I hear is you and Fbz have some childish beef going on
                          Pure_Luck> yah
                          Pure_Luck> check this out
                          Pure_Luck> if u think it was me
                          Pure_Luck> demonfaze promoted to captain by fireballz 2006-02-27 23:07:25
                          Pure_Luck> time the photo was uploaded

Next Day

Rule> find out anything else in your investigation?
                          Pure_Luck> was fbz computer
                          Rule> whats the deal with you and him
                          Pure_Luck> not much
                          Rule> and whats posted on spastic page, and what was posted on Synd
                          page.
                          Pure_Luck> nothing much
                          Rule> Somethings up.

Fireballz did not edit the Syndicate page. And the topic matter that was posted about I.D. and Fireballz clearly points to the childish and personal feud that has been going on between you two. As does the Spastic TWD page profile: http://www.twdivisions.org/?v=squads...96&tab=profile

When incidents like this have occured in the past a more senior staff member (or a group of unbiased staff peers) would look into them to determine accountability. This should be done.

Regards

Rule

Comment

P_L is an idiot, i can see him doing something like that.
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

what more do you want than people saying it came from his computer
                              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                              X