• Show
Clear All

Start playing other zones.

Comment

method
      Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
        He put a different pic on his site under the same name so that it would be linked to juice's TWD site.
        sigh dammit I didnt think anyone had ever done it before when i changed his direct link from ashlees photobucket to a giant penis.
        but also, in that case, I hacked your twd site too. =(

Originally posted by nickname
        OPTION B: Pure_luck blatantly abused his power to serve no real purpose. Way to go P_L, you abused some guy you'll never meet in real life, about some girl you'll never meet, and you didn't even really do anything.
        I hear fbz is going to stalk him down irl =( the only thing worse than crediting yourself to an extreme just because you have a gf in a 2d spaceship game is hunting down your 2d gfs ex that lives in another country. way to fucking go.

in fbz's defense:
        Originally posted by fireballz
        Before you were on staff weren't you getting banned for teamkilling and racism? Another model staff hire by our dean.
        yeah, he was =/ everyone was shocked when evasive got staff.

in pl's defense:
        Originally posted by fireballz
        Yeah that other being me. After being a mod in TW's primo era being a part of staff right now would be a joke.
        your lack of a life is almost matched by your abundance of ego. =/

Comment

Grow the fuk up.

Comment

you 2 make each other miserable, just get married

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
              Things I learnt from this thread:

a2m+ thinks Pure_Luck runs TWL. Nethila is running TWL. As restitution for your misleading remarks, i get to fuck you in the ass. Twice.
              pure and i are running it together. we work on different things.
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                pure and i are running it together. we work on different things.

pure works on nothing but his dick and hand project
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

i convinced dwopple it was me and when pl confronted me i said no i was fucking with him BUT IT WAS REALLY ME AHAHAHAHAH EVERYONE AHAH LAUGH OUT QUIETLY TO YOURSELVES
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

demonfaze: PL has done a lot for this zone. Wtf have you done for it? NOTHING
                    Stop arguing over an TWD Profile and actually start caring and doing something about TW since you "only play it because of TWL". You think ur a God just because you're skilled. Damn you dude, get over ur attitude and act like a normal guy.
                    I always had respect to you until I noticed you and Rule both do what fbz wants. At least fbz is capable of saying what he thinks in front of you. You talk in the backs.

EDIT: Obviously some guy that sends 200$ (WOW) to a girl he met in a spaceship game is completely capable of changing the TWD Profile just to incriminate PL. From what I know of fbz i'm pretty sure he'd do it.
                    Last edited by Underground; 03-05-2006, 08:28 AM.
                    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                    1:Vitja> afk
                    1:Underground> haha vit
                    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Sufficient
                      Start playing other zones.
                      What other zones - no sscx
                      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

• i don't really care but fyi p_l isn't able to get your twd password no matter how much powers he has.. well except he has installed a trojan on your computer which i doubt. and i checked from db who was the last one to log on your name on twd site after rough told me to, and all i got was your IP, so i guess it was either you or i checked it too late. in any case, internet drama is stupid.

Comment

• It is really sad some people would take this game so seriously.

Some people on TW truly can not tell the difference between online life and reality.

Maybe some people do not have a life outside subspace?

LOL, inactive for a couple of weeks(taking a holiday).
                          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
                            2) Does the TWD website even record the IP address of people who access it? When I used to have access to it, I don't believe it did, but obviously the site has changed since then. Still it seems like a bit too much for it to log everyone that uses the site am I wrong?
                            Just FYi and it doesn't change anything, but yes any web server can be set up to log the IP's of anyone who accesses it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo
                              it should be looked into by a different independend staffer .
                              All independent staffers quit or got axed.
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral
                                Just FYi and it doesn't change anything, but yes any web server can be set up to log the IP's of anyone who accesses it.
                                most webservers have this setup default
                                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                                X