.....?

Why
    1:abbot> i think i played well
    1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
    1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
    7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
    7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
    7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
    oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
    oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple
      broly your just angry because PL used you for 1 bd then axed you, because you suck.
      heh, and mysteriously you've attained an ego, do you actually think synd is going far in basing? dont think you'll make much a difference :wub:
      Girl if it's alright,
      100%.

Comment

He isn't even banned from the game..
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Of course not, he's on Spastic, guys. Did you honestly think he'd endure more than a slap on the wrist?
          Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
          i just wish it was longer
          Originally posted by Cops
          it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Why would he be banned from the game? He didn't break any in-game rules. He did get a TWD ban and axed from staff, though - which is overkill, in my opinion, since someone gave him the password.

Comment

So staff could do nothing about it last time, but they could this time... I honestly don't see the difference in importance between a squad's forum and a squad's TWD page, how come staff could do something now and not last time? And if it is because Stabwound admitted, wasn't there enough proof against him last time?

I don't really care though, all of this is just a bit on the sad side.
              Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                Why would he be banned from the game? He didn't break any in-game rules. He did get a TWD ban and axed from staff, though - which is overkill, in my opinion, since someone gave him the password.
                So if someonie gave you the key to your worst enemy's house, and he wasn't around, would you use it?
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Well, on an e-drama related note, Maisoul cheated on bam ashlee with me and not you Volcs! Take that:

Comment

I think a full-out investigation needs to take place. So retards like you guys can all sound important and sophisticated.

It's a 2d Spaceship game.

No one here is paying money to play this game. It's all free, take what you get, if you think to give lip...just remember, you're playing a free 2d spaceship game.

Seriously, people say we live in civilizations...let's be civilized here? He made a mistake and fessed up. I say Kudos Stabwound! You're my hero, many people make mistakes...far worse, with far reaching consequences, and they're still hiding under tables.

PS: Pure_Luck kept his mouth shut the whole time. Even though people were flaming him up the wazoo.
                    Last edited by ÆNIMA; 03-06-2006, 06:47 PM.
                    Ну вот...

Comment

Comment

I will state my thoughts on this matter again:

I believe staff should be held accountable for abuse whenever it occurs. Staff members need to remember morals and be as unbiased as they can be. By doing that they set the example for everyone involved with the zone. Staff is the backbone to the zone- the under appreciated, people who volunteer their free time to make this game better. This is not simply about editing a TWD page. All staff from the most junior ZH to Sysops know that with their power comes the responsibility to act in a mature manner, and not get involved in flame wars. Personal relationships should be kept personal. When the Dean of Staff and Head of the leagues is not doing this himself there is a problem. I believe that finding out the truth regarding the TWD page is important and holding whoever did it accountable is necessary - whether that be Pure_Luck, Fireballz, both or someone else altogether. Members of Staff will find out that truth with time.

"When incidents like this have occured in the past a more senior staff member (or a group of unbiased staff peers) would look into them to determine accountability. This should be done."

In other words Stabwound admitting to doing this and saying "I was given Fireballz' TWD password by another player who will remain nameless" does not resolve this matter and it should still be looked into properly.

Regards

Rule

Comment

this just proved that fbz is an idiot. and all those other people that supported fbz and flamed pure_luck are also idiots. thank you

and as for stab, he got removed from tw staff and is banned from twd for 2 weeks. thats enough. no need to get banned from tw.

and rule, there was no hacking involved. stab simply was given the password. as long as that player is not a staffer, we can't do much about it. as to how that player got fbz's password, thats a totally different story. thats just like when someone got into another player's name. all staff can really do is ask them nicely to give them back, or tell the player to do ?lostpassword.
                          Last edited by Nethila; 03-06-2006, 07:30 PM.
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Originally posted by Nethila
                            this just proved that fbz is an idiot. and all those other people that supported fbz and flamed pure_luck are also idiots. thank you

and as for stab, he got removed from tw staff and is banned from twd for 2 weeks. thats enough. no need to get banned from tw.
                            Nethila you continue to show an inability to act in a mature manner (Example Labelling anyone with a different point of view an "idiot") that Staff members should have. You should learn to respect your fellow trenchers, and realize not everything is black and white.

Comment

Why can't you reveal who gave you the password?
                              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                              • Shark
                              • Dicer
                              • Sager
                              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

fbz had all my respect before this lil incident.
                                the guy went on 2 different threads to flame pure_luck and accuse him of hacking his twd account. also invaded spastic's chat. and in the end, he is wrong about the whole thing. big surprise there.

and all those other guys, who flamed pure along with fbz, their only reason to support fbz is cause fbz is a l33t vet and they dont like p_l. another big surprise there.

if this thread remains open, you will see all those people will now try to save some of their reputation for acted so stupid by start flaming stab. if you want me to respect people like this? then you might as well just ignore me for the rest of your life.

there is a big difference between having an opinion of your own, and just going along with the mob and flame whoever they are flaming.
                                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                                X