Ya got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya got me!

So yeah... this whole Pure_Luck vs. Fireballz thing has gotten out of hand. It started out as a funny joke but it has honestly escalated too far now.

Everyone has been blaming Pure_Luck for screwing with Syndicate's TWD profile. The truth is that it was me. Pure_Luck had nothing to do with it, and I felt bad afterwards because everyone was pointing the finger at him.

I want this post to clear his name from this whole incident. He had absolutely nothing to do with it, and he honestly didn't even know I was the one that did it.

Because of my involvement I've been removed from TW Staff and given a 2-week TWD ban.

There was no hacking involved on my part or anyone else on Spastic. I was given Fireballz' TWD password by another player who will remain nameless as I do not want them involved in this. I changed Syndicate's TWD profile and then demoted the other captain and left the roster. Simple as that. As far as I know, the TWD passwords in the database are encrypted, and this proves that no one with database access could have accessed his name that way.

I just want PL's name cleared in this bullshit. His involvement goes only as far as some stuff on our own TWD site.

Thanks for reading this.
    sdg

No I did it.

Comment

Thank you stab

Comment

how did they fig it out?
        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Password = elfworship_1

Comment

Mega Newbie is at fault!

Comment

I thinks its good of you to step forward and cleared this up.

Comment

Fat ships under too much pressure, jealous of terrier limelight?

Read all about it in this week's amazing article: TW sharks gone bad.

Comment

But then whats the deal with "the only ip logged into that name was yours"?

Did you go to the guys house to get onto his computer to change shit, or did you change your ip to match fire's ip, or was the whole thing about the ip just part of one big coverup?
                  While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                  Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Castro
                    But then whats the deal with "the only ip logged into that name was yours"?
                    I believe that the IP it shows is the ip that the person registered with on the TWD bot. There was no coverup or anything of the sort.
                    sdg

Comment

Last edited by Dwopple; 03-07-2006, 01:36 PM.
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Last I heard, da1 did it.

stabwound, you're a fag, get a life.

Furthermore, you're more of a fag for explicitly stating that someone else was more involved then you (whoever gave you the password) but by not saying who, all you do is add fuel to the fire.

MAYBE IT WAS P_L THAT GAVE YOU THE PW. (i'll see you in 3 pages, when this gets locked.)

I also wanted to throw in a "I'm just a patsy" line, cause you know, thats awesome.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

it was me!
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Stabwound, you are my hero.

For everyone that was saying all that crap about Pure_Luck, I hope you just got kicked in the balls, or punched in the boobs.

Would you want someone to flame your personal hero? I bet if you knew about it, you'd go kick them in the balls, or punch them in the boobs...because everyone knows that hurts. Lay off.

EDIT: Someone did flame Stab as I was typing this...Nickname, KICK IN THE BALLS
                            Last edited by ÆNIMA; 03-06-2006, 05:17 PM.
                            Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                              I believe that the IP it shows is the ip that the person registered with on the TWD bot. There was no coverup or anything of the sort.
                              I'm just trying to fuel the conspiracy fire here :fear:
                              While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                              Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Working...
                              X