No announcement yet.

Ya got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We recently aquired a top secret detective that will go UNNAMED ONCE AGAIN, to investigate the crime.

3:The Detective> stab, i have a few questions for you...I'm investigating this incident that occured
    3:Witness> ask me ask me i saw it all
    3:The Detective> ok, I'll get your story witness....um, what's your name though?
    3:Witness> chris (slugger) thatz all u need to know =)
    3:PaulOakenfold> aww his parents call him slugger
    3:Witness> nah the news did tho
    3:The Detective> the plot thickens

Comment

Originally posted by Rule
      with their power comes the responsibility
      okeydokey Uncle Ben
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I dont get it, it's just a twd page, and the guy who got axed probably deserved it/wanted out anyways. Why the pages.
        sage

Comment

richard your so cute, and gen...thanks!
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
            No one here is paying money to play this game. It's all free, take what you get, if you think to give lip...just remember, you're playing a free 2d spaceship game.
            Guess again. It's not free, and people DONATE a huge amount of money to play this game, especially TW. I think Rob Dougan gave around 500$ sometime a few years ago.

Is it free now? Are people still not paying money?

EDIT: not to flame stabwound or anything since i had already said he has my respect

but I cheat in a private arena not being warned before nor banned for cheating for around 30 seconds and i'm honest but i get a 1 year netban

Stabwound goes into a TWD page and messes up a squads page to flame their captain and he isn't banned from TW? I don't get it.. seems a bit biased to me :/
            Last edited by Hydride; 03-06-2006, 11:52 PM.
            1:Hydride> who we play next week
            1:ReNdErED> Pandora
            1:ReNdErED> gulp
            1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
            1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
            1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
            1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
            1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Number of posts that Hydride has used to complain about, brag about, or otherwise bring attention to his ban: 72

Number of those posts that other people have cared about: 0

Give it a rest.
              Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

number of burns ph made: 65198498409804654065010610 x 10^356510

number of times he made me go ZING: i guess the same number up there^
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride
                  Guess again. It's not free, and people DONATE a huge amount of money to play this game, especially TW. I think Rob Dougan gave around 500$ sometime a few years ago.

EDIT: not to flame stabwound or anything since i had already said he has my respect

but I cheat in a private arena not being warned before nor banned for cheating for around 30 seconds and i'm honest but i get a 1 year netban

Stabwound goes into a TWD page and messes up a squads page to flame their captain and he isn't banned from TW? I don't get it.. seems a bit biased to me :/
                  I see what you mean, though it helps when your staff, and when your captain si the dean of TW
                  1:abbot> i think i played well
                  1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                  1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                  7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                  7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                  7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                  oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                  oar> but its ok

Comment

If you look at all this from FBZ's point of view, what would you think and who would you blame? Of course pure_luck, I would've done the same thing on his spot and I'm sure many of you would too.
                    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                    1:Cower> Sword
                    1:Kthx> ok
                    1:Cower> Axe
                    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                    1:Cower> ?
                    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

this is stupid

haven't you learned never to give your password out?
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

his password is probably fireballz but replaced the z with s.
                        fireballs
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

personally i wouldnt have seen stab doing this, stab no offence but i am dissappointed i really looked up to you, this isnt a flame or anything .. i just feel let down. is was immature and for someone like you i would have thought u would know better, and i dont think 2 weeks was enough
                          1:Jacklyn> :o! Cake..+ Cookie. = Cakie
                          1:Hockey <ER>> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SIG'D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                          Up in ya !> U happy to be here, or is that a Puck in your pants?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                          1:Rudy> An emo! Break his legs!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            okeydokey Uncle Ben
                            lOL JEENY ^___________^
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride

There's a difference between a donation and a payment. None of us are under any obligation to pay anything while a donation is something given on your own accord.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                                I like how, after it was revealed that someone other than PL was guilty, people still try to find a way to blame him for it.
                                I dont know stab that well, but what I can gather from what I DO know is that even if it was him, he wouldnt admit it. I'm not blaming pl for it, but it's strange that it's a squadmate admitting to it. I'm just saying it's doesnt seem like stabwound to make a move like this.

edit: lol at