No announcement yet.

Ya got me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I guess you still have respect from me because you came clean about it all.

Thanks
    1:Hydride> who we play next week
    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
    1:ReNdErED> gulp
    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Hydride
      Well I guess you still have respect from me because you came clean about it all.

Thanks
      huh? You're kidding me right?

Why is a guy who gets his kicks from getting other people's passwords and messing with their stuff still allowed to post on these forums? I don't want that kind of guy around.

Comment

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Stab for making fbz look like a chump
        "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

I'm missing:
          a) who would give stabwound fbz's pass
          b) where stabwound comes into the fbz/i.d./pl situation
          c) what stabwound has against fbz
          d) why a squadmate of pl's would do something to harrass two people in which he has no clear problem with

sounds like a cover up, but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Barton
            how did they fig it out?
            the magical server logs.

anyways, looks like i was wrong about logging last login ip, it's either not working or fbz logged in before we checked it. gonna make it store all the ips from now on.

Comment

Maisoul, just because you are missing this information in your brain doesn't mean you need it. Nobody can really make Stab give up the person who gave him the password so worrying about that is a waste of energy. As for the id/pl/fbz thing, that is merely an outlet for numerous people to express their contempt for people who they think are full of shit.

It wasn't just PL that axed id on his own, it was a conscious decision by all the captains that had been discussed many days prior. Id wasn't even involved in the BD that fbz always talks about and the only reason she was axed after it was because PL axed Server after that BD for being annoying and figured he might as well get rid of id too and get the drama over with.

So, the only people really involved in the fbz/id/pl thing is fbz, id and pl. Other people, myself included, find it a funny and entertaining (to a point that was passed long ago) situation to poke fun at. That's clearly what's happened here and it's been taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
                Why can't you reveal who gave you the password?
                Yes, why? It would clear up much, since this person could be anybody, even PL.

Comment

I like how, after it was revealed that someone other than PL was guilty, people still try to find a way to blame him for it.

Comment

Last edited by Dwopple; 03-07-2006, 01:37 PM.
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

You get smarter with every post, Dwopple.

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                        If fireballz is stupid enough to let his password get out then serves him right for this happening.

No hacking was involved, and it's not like Stab dissolved the squad or anything. I don't understand why he is banned from TWD for demoting a captain and changing a profile.
                        1st off, I HIGHLY doubt fbz will give out his password to anyone, Only incident that happend was with 89, and his squaddies hate Spastic, and I mean, even if it wasnt "Stabwounds" fault, he's staff, he knows ALOT BETTER then to do this, so yes, it was HIS FAULT, Secondly, if Stab isnt going to mention the person he's covering up for, well I'm still going with the thought he's covering up for PL, gotta admit, Stab, I don't think you liked staff since you demoted yourself, and went to a ZH, I just think you covered up for PL, then got kicked out of staff, which was probably what you wanted, and knew the consequences of it. So I'm still going to go with the thought PL gave you the password, or he still did it.
                        1:Massori> ROFL I TOUCH MY ANUS AND SHIT PIECES CAME OUT

(JAMAL)> whinin fukin newbs

Necromotic> YOU PUSSY FUKS
                        i.d.>LOOOOOOL
                        nethila> NECRO TALKED
                        nethila> SCREENSHOT IT
                        Holydude>LOLOLOL

1:Dwopple> i texted me the other day
                        1:demonfaze> dwopple texted himself
                        1:cripple> LOL
                        1:Dwopple> LOL
                        1:demonfaze> that was the girl dwopple was texting yesterday
                        1:cripple> LOL
                        1:Amputate> LOL
                        1:Dwopple> LOL
                        1:demonfaze> found out it was himself

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                          Well, on an e-drama related note, Maisoul cheated on bam ashlee with me and not you Volcs! Take that:
                          was he as bad as one would expect?
                          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                            I believe that the IP it shows is the ip that the person registered with on the TWD bot. There was no coverup or anything of the sort.
                            really.... <_<

Comment

:fear:
                              -Put up, Or Shut up-

Comment

Told you guys he did not do it.
                                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                                4:Geio> LOLOL
                                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                                4:spirit> LOL
                                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
                                X