No announcement yet.

TW Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a lot of experience with Photoshop so if anyone needs my help with marketing you can email me at dhermann[at]gmail.com

I'd be happy to help however I can.

EDIT: I also have experience with website design. More on the design side than the coding.
    Move with the flow...always with the flow.

Comment

• why everyone saying they want to help? JUST MAKE SOMETHING AND POST IT! take some initiative!
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

• I need mom 2 hold my hand

Psont go starting 2 make bad mum jokes now :fear:

Comment

• the marketing idea is nice and all, however i dont see a need to make a new website with all this flash and stuff? i really dont see the point, just small ads that can go on a few popular websites, email aots or something try and get them to show clips of the game on the show or something along those lines, i dont think you need to go over the top for this, and waste so much time with all this stuff when some of it will never be used, keep it simple and smart...
          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY
            the marketing idea is nice and all, however i dont see a need to make a new website with all this flash and stuff? i really dont see the point, just small ads that can go on a few popular websites, email aots or something try and get them to show clips of the game on the show or something along those lines, i dont think you need to go over the top for this, and waste so much time with all this stuff when some of it will never be used, keep it simple and smart...
            ALL READ ^^
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

• sage
              Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 12:40 AM.
              sage

Comment

• Subspace might be coming on the belgian TV.
                For those who know the program "GunkTV". A gaming program on one of our music television thingies (like MTV). We sent in a request for a review about subspace, particularylylry(something) about trench wars.
                We have already gotten a reply that they are "checking out" the game, website, etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  Yeah moron, its only RIGHT ABOVE YOUR FUCKING POST, as if anyone (who doesn't have your ass ignored already) reading your pointless immediate quote with no follow up comment of any relevance hadn't already JUST READ THE FUCKING POST ITSELF.

See folks, it people like this that cause the population to plummet, that is, the more refined half of the population. Really, why the hell would anyone with anything remotely better to do want to stick around with such blatant idiocy being and growing ever more rampant?

Spamming "lolz check out spaceships" on every random shithead gathering place you can think of will not do anything to correct this matter and can only risk multiplying the degree of severity of this problem by a freighteningly undeterminable factor. Well not really that scary since quality is already pretty dead here, but I was really shooting for its comeback once we would have gotten all the shit weeded out. Basically doing this really crushes my hopes of that happening, but I guess it is ok since they weren't all that high.
                  wow i earnt 3 paragraphs this time $$ gotta aim for more. If people like you left the game and we got more people like me i wouldnt be upset.
                  Last edited by Doc Flabby; 06-16-2006, 05:44 AM.

Kitty> true

Comment

• Originally posted by InCure.
                    Subspace might be coming on the belgian TV.
                    For those who know the program "GunkTV". A gaming program on one of our music television thingies (like MTV). We sent in a request for a review about subspace, particularylylry(something) about trench wars.
                    We have already gotten a reply that they are "checking out" the game, website, etc..
                    INCURE IK KEN DA !! ik kijk da altijd!!! Ne maat van mij vergadert daar altijd mee en dieje heeft dieje website gescript en alles :O
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

• testing.. testing.. 1..2..3

yeah
                      LOLZ

Comment

• Originally posted by PoD
                        testing.. testing.. 1..2..3

yeah
                        You are very strange.

Comment

• It's a game.
                          Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

• Originally posted by laureth
                            It's a game.
                            You don't have to keep posting that it's just a game.. we know it by now!

Comment

• add this to your forum signitures, and anywhere else u want.

www.getsubspace.com

im working on improving its SEO, basically if someone types in "free online game" in google. subspace/continuums wants to be top.

And if you think it looks kinda firefox esk thats not an accident :P
                              Last edited by Doc Flabby; 06-26-2006, 10:12 AM.

Kitty> true

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc Flabby
                                add this to your forum signitures, and anywhere else u want.

www.getsubspace.com

im working on improving its SEO, basically if someone types in "free online game" in google. subspace/continuums wants to be top.

And if you think it looks kinda firefox esk thats not an accident :P
                                I work as a SEM consultant, if there is some capital available I could engineer Paid search for subspace. Organic search optimisation can be done for free if you have the spare time, though you have to wait a while to see results.
                                A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                                X