No announcement yet.

1st Proposed Public Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The anti-levi crowd continue to hate the levi and try to nerf it.
    Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
    Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

ban levis, pure basing pub ftw
      2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
      2:renzi> lol no
      2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Heres an idea, why not revert all pub settings to what they were three years ago and leaving them alone, since obviously they were the most popular. Why change what isn't broken?
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Guys
          I can truly appreciate the fact that you are trying some different things to help or change TW. If you compare our player numbers to those of other zones you will note that TW continues to have the best player support of any zone. DSB used to be a very strong zone but with the many changes they made and their weak leadership the zone is almost dead.

The Levi settings that we have used are close to 8 years old. there have been times in the past when the Lev was altered for one reason or another but was always changed back to more or less the original. The recent changes to the Levi basically neutered the ship thereby making one of the most popular games within the game null and void. Many people love the LT and many other people love to hunt the LT. With the ship sitting where it is now that part of the game is basically dead. We have pub arena's where people can "pure base" with no levs allowed, but the other arenas that have allowed Lt's and the Levi also have a very popular following. It is my understanding that this "commitee" is made up of mostly pure base people who may or may not totally understand the apeal of the original Levi, but that is no reason to go and rip the heart and soul out of TW.

Many of us worked very hrd fine tuning settings developing TW and things like staffing structure, rules, elim ect. and to take part of the game and reduce it to nothing seems like a slap in the face to everyone who has worked so hard to make TW the best it can be. I find it somewhat ironic that we call the arena's without the lev "pure basing" when in fact the Levi has been a part of the TW heritage since day 1.

What i am basically saying is change the Levi back to what it was and keep a seperate arena for pure basing and lets all continue to enjoy the parts of the game that each individual likes best.

Respectfully,

Ayden
          If I were you, I would Seriously consider Suicide as a viable Option !

Comment

Originally posted by Ayden View Post
            Guys
            I can truly appreciate the fact that you are trying some different things to help or change TW. If you compare our player numbers to those of other zones you will note that TW continues to have the best player support of any zone. DSB used to be a very strong zone but with the many changes they made and their weak leadership the zone is almost dead.

The Levi settings that we have used are close to 8 years old. there have been times in the past when the Lev was altered for one reason or another but was always changed back to more or less the original. The recent changes to the Levi basically neutered the ship thereby making one of the most popular games within the game null and void. Many people love the LT and many other people love to hunt the LT. With the ship sitting where it is now that part of the game is basically dead. We have pub arena's where people can "pure base" with no levs allowed, but the other arenas that have allowed Lt's and the Levi also have a very popular following. It is my understanding that this "commitee" is made up of mostly pure base people who may or may not totally understand the apeal of the original Levi, but that is no reason to go and rip the heart and soul out of TW.

Many of us worked very hrd fine tuning settings developing TW and things like staffing structure, rules, elim ect. and to take part of the game and reduce it to nothing seems like a slap in the face to everyone who has worked so hard to make TW the best it can be. I find it somewhat ironic that we call the arena's without the lev "pure basing" when in fact the Levi has been a part of the TW heritage since day 1.

What i am basically saying is change the Levi back to what it was and keep a seperate arena for pure basing and lets all continue to enjoy the parts of the game that each individual likes best.

Respectfully,

Ayden

fuck i cant believe i agree with ayden.
            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
            4:Geio> DEEZ?
            4:Geio> LOLOL
            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
            4:spirit> LOL
            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Guys

Respectfully,

Ayden
              Amen, Sista.
              SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
              AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

My Two Cents

Originally posted by Ignominy View Post
                I think the whole point is to make 8 playable basing ships so that ship restrictions won't be needed.
                The reason why the pure pub settings were put there in the first place was because of the leviathan settings. I don't think reverting back to the older settings will remove the need for ship restrictions, so long as it still plays the same (slow moving...better suited for LTing, etc.). If anything...revert back to the older settings...but keep pure pubs till the leviathan has been completely revamped.

Comment

excuse me, but why do u think this new levis is weaker? you might need 5 miutes more / 100 bty but ...

this change is totaly cool, add a tk bot already and limit private freqs in some arenas + make a bot like in pure that enables all these different basing games by voting (time race, 3 mins constant holding, ...) and add a tk bot, did i say that already? i think so. tk policy is not working, people rather leave than report.

can we have the levi in pure this weekend so we can test it already.

ayden, if these settings would be so great than why do we have todays situation? its not like some newbie came and changed the cloaker or the levi, you guys seem to forget the problems that have always been there with the "old" settings, they were not that great. if they had worked so good in the first place no1 would have changed them, but back with squads like LEVTERR and others pub was not playable. the amount of players back then had also other reasons.

Comment

Ayden, in case you haven't noticed, TW's pure pubs rarely resemble actual basing and LTing has been dead for a long time BECAUSE of the pure pubs. The idea is to make all the arenas the same so that there isn't a clear divide between players. Newer players learning from more experienced ones is how this game works and in the past couple of years this very rarely happens (look at TWD rosters if you don't believe me). This is due to the more experienced players not wanting to pub because of the lack of real basing, and if/when they do decide to pub they go to a pure pub with the same old crowd.

As far as this weakening the levi... it should be weakened, otherwise it will never have a chance to bomb a full FR ever again. When the modified levi is allowed to LT inside the pure pubs you will see you don't need that giant bomb radius when the FR/mid has 15+ enemies inside it consistently.

These levi settings have a chance of not just bringing back LTing but also basing.
                    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

same shit, different thread
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Bullshit idea, and I hate to say it but Ayden is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                          These levi settings have a chance of not just bringing back LTing but also basing.
                          sums it up, and its a good change, and I dont know how anyone can argue against that. Well I guess if they like to base they really wont appreciate any sort of LT but hell, thats life
                          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Dameon Angell's Recliner of Rage

Yeah, we need to change this ship back. If you like levis, play in a non-pure pub. If you hate them, play in a pure pub. If you play a TWBD or ?go base, you don't have to deal with the levis either.

So, go change the levi back to normal.
                            DELETED

Comment

Respectfully,

Ayden
                              I agree. Let's change the weasil back as well.
                              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                              3:Best> see it coming
                              3:Best> sad

Comment

Why not make the levi a reward to be had after capturing the flag room?

gimped while charging FR
                                overpowered while holding FR

levi sucks and kills everyone while defending? well he shot himself in the foot
                                your only terr takes off to LT? well they wont be when they lose the flag

-> gives people more incentive to base, a tangible reward to be had from success.

Comment

Working...
                                X